• 54 comments
Car ,

Any chance of a heads up on the next track buddy :sly:

edit : submitted replay while I remember

Attachments

• GTP_worthy1066 tier 1 round 2.zip
    104.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
How do I know which tier Im in? Ive just got on the registry and want to get some events on the go.

Im in division 2. Do I need to register separately for these events? (I know this one has already finished)

How do I know which tier Im in? Ive just got on the registry and want to get some events on the go.

Im in division 2. Do I need to register separately for these events? (I know this one has already finished)

There was a registration for this event up before it started. But.... since we have let some other guys enter after registration I see no reason why we cannot let you enter aswell. It depends on what Carbastard and everyone else in the comp think. But you have my vote to enter. As for the tiers, you choose which one you want to be in, or enter into both 👍

Tier 1 & 2 replays

Tuned
Normal

Phillip.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-1BF18ED2002.zip
    117.3 KB · Views: 11
  • BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704003.zip
    115.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

And again: the more, the merrier 👍 If Alejandro let's you in I'm more than happy with that.
And like CT said, just decide on a tier or both, this event is not in any way related to the registry and/or devisions within GTP.

Hello everyone... I am sorry to report that I am going to have to withdraw my entry for the rest of the competition, due to not having enough time and gaming interest being elsewhere at the moment. Im very busy in daily life right now and just dont have the time for this right now, so I'm going to withdraw from the competition for now... Thanks to Al for arranging this whole thing and when GT5 is out and you make a competition I will join you for sure and hopefully have enough time to enjoy the competition. I hope you understand and it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone here... You guys are a great bunch of racers and I have enjoyed races with many of you on track as well... Hope you guys have a good competition for the rest and I hope I can join you next time! Thanks!

Here's my replay, balls out for Fuji GT :lol:

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    118.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi Everyone,

Here are my replays,

Attachments

• Crispy74 Tier 1 Replay.zip
    107.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Crispy74 Tier 2 Replay.zip
    108.5 KB · Views: 9
1. 'll post the results tomorrow.

2. Regarding
Hello everyone... I am sorry to report that I am going to have to withdraw my entry for the rest of the competition, due to not having enough time and gaming interest being elsewhere at the moment. Im very busy in daily life right now and just dont have the time for this right now, so I'm going to withdraw from the competition for now... Thanks to Al for arranging this whole thing and when GT5 is out and you make a competition I will join you for sure and hopefully have enough time to enjoy the competition. I hope you understand and it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone here... You guys are a great bunch of racers and I have enjoyed races with many of you on track as well... Hope you guys have a good competition for the rest and I hope I can join you next time! Thanks!
I'm very sorry Blitz :(. But I truly understand what you're talking about, it's sort of happening to me as well ;). Best of luck mate, and hopefully we'll see again when GT5 is out(if it is before I am sixty years old).

3. Regarding

Yes, you had to register separately for this event. And as my shelled friend crazytortise pointed out, it was a while ago. Still, I do believe the more the merrier and apparently some racers have shown their agreement with you joining the tournament. However (Don't you hate when "howevers" kick in? :lol:) I believe you are very late for competition, so I don't think you shouldn't net any championship points. My decision is open to critics, but it'll most likely stay that way. In resume, yes you can join, but not as a fully fledged racer.

There was a registration for this event up before it started. But.... since we have let some other guys enter after registration I see no reason why we cannot let you enter aswell. It depends on what Carbastard and everyone else in the comp think. But you have my vote to enter. As for the tiers, you choose which one you want to be in, or enter into both 👍

And again: the more, the merrier 👍 If Alejandro let's you in I'm more than happy with that.
And like CT said, just decide on a tier or both, this event is not in any way related to the registry and/or devisions within GTP.

Fine with me too its all good fun, jump behind the wheel you'll soon make up 👍

Phillip.

Gents, remember 48h are short nowadays...

Will post my replay this evening. I had considered pulling a tony (in the the likes of "oh, my head got so big my eyes popped out and due to that I just can't find my usb stick, so can't you just download my super-ultra-sonic performance from the rankings? :yuck:)
:lol:

Off to the next round gents!!! 👍

Edit: @Blitz: sorry to read mate, but "tell me about it" strikes my mind quickly :lol:... in addtion to my completely out of timing project on top we now have overseas visitors :odd:, nice, but doesn't help in terms of seat time. Hope to see you somewhere between soon and 2015, pending GT5 release!

Last edited:
Edit: @Crispy: sorry to read mate, but "tell me about it" strikes my mind quickly :lol:... in addtion to my completely out of timing project on top we now have overseas visitors :odd:, nice, but doesn't help in terms of seat time. Hope to see you somewhere between soon and 2015, pending GT5 release!

I think you meant Blitz, I'm still well and truly here good buddy :lol::cheers:

EDIT:
I checked following replays:

Crispy74 tier 1 and 2
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

DGiant2000 tier 1
gflagjn4.gif

Sorry for being late with my replay:

Last edited:
I think you meant Blitz, I'm still well and truly here good buddy :lol::cheers:

DARN! I hate it when I get caught out on silly nonsense I wrote! :-( .. and I thought I had gotten away with it unnoticed, edited before I even read your post... drat, still too late. Glad you're still around buddy :-)

I'm very sorry Blitz :(. But I truly understand what you're talking about, it's sort of happening to me as well ;). Best of luck mate, and hopefully we'll see again when GT5 is out(if it is before I am sixty years old).

Edit: @Blitz: sorry to read mate, but "tell me about it" strikes my mind quickly :lol:... in addtion to my completely out of timing project on top we now have overseas visitors :odd:, nice, but doesn't help in terms of seat time. Hope to see you somewhere between soon and 2015, pending GT5 release!

Thanks guys... and hopefully GT5 will FINALLY be here this fall ;) Its really to the point now that im thinking... the earlier the better :D

And here's my replay :)

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    116.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I'm terrybly sorry for the awful delay guys, please forgive me. Here it is:

ROUND 2

Tier 1:
CRAZYTORTISE: 0’53.089 (Manual - G25) (Bonus Point) (+0.000)
Ren831: 0’53.645 (Manual – DFGT) (Bonus Point) (+0.556)
Crispy74: 0’53.916 (Manual – DFP) (Bonus Point) (+0.271)
dranddad: 0’54.041 (Manual – DFGT) (Bonus Point) (+125)
DGiant2000: 0'54.209 (Manual – G25) (Bonus Point) (+0.168)
GTP_worthy1066: 0’54.444 (Manual – DFGT) (Bonus Point) (+0.235)

TIER 2:
Crispy74: 2’21.481 (Manual – DFP) (Bonus Point) (+0.000)
dranddad: 2'21.586 (Manual – DFGT) (Bonus Point) (+0.105)
MadMax86: 2’22.356 (Manual – Sixaxis) (+0.770)
CarBastard: 2’26.338 (Automatic – G27) (+3.982)

Congratulations to our shelled-four-legged friend for taking the first spot at Tier 1, and to Chris-py for winning tier two. Sorry again for being so late guys :(.

Cool Alejandro!

Humiliating result CT! Over .5 sec faster than me and Pos 1 online by far!!! The sort of pokering by already congratulating me to the win is quiet hardcore :scared:

Congrats to all podiums and participants, was a fun round.

Apologies from my side for round 3: I got so deep into my project (getting under severe pressure now as the first race is coming Sunday :scared::crazy::)) that I entirely forgot about the deadline (thought it was 23rd for some reason). Not that I would have any time, but I had planned to at least limit myself to 20/30 laps to at least submit something, but: FAIL!!!

Apologies to Carbastard and the competitors for that :(

Back