MMX World Tour - Round 3

• Thread starter CarBastard
  • 35 comments
Colombia
Bogota,Colombia
GTP_ARP93
ROUNDHEADER.jpg

GTPlanet MMX World Tour Challenge by Carbastard.

ROUND 2:

Fuji Speedway, Formula and GT courses.

FUJILOGO.jpg

Track Logo by: Sjaak68

Race Details:
Mode: Arcade: Time trial
Game Spec: Spec III
Physics: Professional
Track: Fuji (Layout depends on your tier)
Car: Depends on tier.

Rules:
*Lap must be clean, No wall touches, 2 wheels on track at all times (concrete area's and all hard underground is considered part of the track).
*G25 clutch is Prohibited.
*Driving aids are optional.
*Standard OLR rules.
*No Handbrake allowed.
*Runs can be done online of offline (Online is prefered).
*Real time adjustments are permitted.
*Only registered drivers are allowed to compete.
*You are allowed to discuss T1 and T2 times, but not T3 or total lap times. You can however discuss wether you are or not on the online rankings.

Save your best lap replay, everyone will need to submit there replay at the end of each round for verification.(replays will need to be posted (as soon as possible) within 48 hours after deadline, replays are to be posted in this thread.)

Standard Clean OLR:

*2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times.
*Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
*No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible.
*If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty.
*No cheating of any kind, nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules.
(This includes conduct in the discussion thread. Administrators of this series reserve the right to suspend or expel racers from this race or series if these guidelines are breached - think before you post).
*Save your best lap/ghost replay.

Submitting:
*Submit to Carbastard via GTPlanet private message.
*You need to include your lap time and your GTP username, as well as the transmission used and controller type.
*You can only submit your time once per tier.
*The Deadline is 23:59 (GMT) 21st February.
*Replay deadline is 23:59 (GMT) 23rd February.

Time Verification:
*Save your ghost replay.
*All Racers will be required to post their replay in this thread, before 48 hours.
after race finish time.
*Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results.
*If you unsure of how to submit a replay, see this page.

Tier Specific Rules:

TIER 1:

Vehicle Specifics :
*Make: Japan > Concept by PD.
*Model: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package Tuned by PD '07.
*Power: Stock.
*Weight: Stock.
*Drive Train: Four-Wheel Drive.
*Tires: S2/S2.

Track Specifics:
*Fuji Speedway GT Layout.

picture.php

Track Map by AMG.

Registered Racers:

*crazytortise
*LancerEvo7GSR
*maximumattack
*DGiant2000
*dranddad
*horde_r35
*Crispy74
*Ren831
*Captain Roh
*Blitz187
*lbsf1
*Worthy1066 (Late entry approved by other competitors).
*Live_Fr0m_NY (Late entry approved by other competitors).

TIER 2:

Vehicle Specifics :
*Make: Japan > Mitsubishi Motors.
*Model: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07.
*Power: Stock.
*Weight: Stock.
*Drive Train: Four-Wheel Drive.
*Tires: S2/S2.

Track Specifics:
Fuji Speedway Formula Course.

picture.php

Track Map by AMG.

Registered Racers:

*LancerEvo7GSR
*TheStig13
*dranddad
*horde_r35
*Crispy74
*lbsf1
*MadMax86
*Live_Fr0m_NY (Late entry approved by other competitors).
*CarBastard

Points System:

Points System for Tier 1:
1st Place: 11 Points.
2nd Place: 9 Points.
3rd Place: 8 Points.
4th Place: 7 Points.
5th Place: 6 Points.
6th Place: 5 Points.
7th Place: 4 Points.
8th Place: 3 Points.
9th Place: 2 Points.
10th Place: 1 Points.

Points System for Tier 2:

1st Place: 10 Points.
2nd Place: 8 Points.
3rd Place: 7 Points.
4th Place: 6 Points.
5th Place: 5 Points.
6th Place: 4 Points.
7th Place: 3 Points.
8th Place: 2 Points.

Bonus Point System:

In order to encourage improvement, and to promote drivers and the GTP community in the world rankings, an extra championship point will be awarded to those who manage to break in the top 100 ranking for the track assigned to each round (In this case: Fuji). This rule applies for both tiers. In the interest of fairness, those that don't have an internet connection can also have this Bonus Point by beating the #100 time of the track, which we'll call "Bonus Target Time".

Leaderboards for both tiers are here:

Tier 1
Tier 2

Bonus Target Times:

Tier 1: 1'45.831
Tier 2: 1'56.083

Organizer comments:

Round three caught me up a bit by surprise to be honest (what's why the only banner is the basic one) due to school but I'm always up for some good racing with the X. This weeks we continue our travel trough Japan at Fuji, with the "F" course waiting to teach the begginers how to take a very slow chicane and the "GT" course expecting to have a heated competition to see who brakes the less on the critical turn 10 (or 8 depending on the map you're looking at). Let the fastest win, and the best ones enjoy! :D

Antti-San
"There is no dishonor in losing the race. There is only dishonor in not racing because you are afraid to lose."

HAVE FUN!!!

OK, lets get some splits up for my first attempt in Tier 1

T1 - 22.470
T2 - 57.843

Objective 1 complete, bonus point secure :lol:

Tier 2

T1 24.374
T2 1'01.291

For me there is left about 0.2 on first 2 sectors and 0.1-0.3 at last sector.

MadMax

Carbastard ,

Since we're now on the third round ,have you started the leaderboard yet .Just wanted to know how much more I needed to rip my barely covered head of hair out :scared:

Last edited:
OK, lets get some splits up for my first attempt in Tier 1

T1 - 22.470
T2 - 57.843

Objective 1 complete, bonus point secure :lol:

57.8 is good to Andy, all very close

talk about getting beaten at the post ......nice time dranddad 👍

Thnaks, not going to be much in this one across the board.

New Times.

T1: 0'22.596
T2: 0'57.631

Done .5XX at both T1 & T2 3 times just to take the last bend to wide, oh well. :rolleyes:

Phillip.

yeah but your 55 and I'm 63 on the board with DGiant2000 in 71st last time I looked with only roughly .2 in it .Pretty pleased with that time considering it's my first real contest (it does spur you on does'nt it ) :)

Last edited:
yeah but your 55 and I'm 63 on the board with DGiant2000 in 71st last time I looked with only roughly .2 in it .Pretty pleased with that time considering it's my first real contest (it does spur you on does'nt it ) :)

Sure does, I saw how close we were when I looked at the board, had another quick go tonight but couldn't improve, very motivated to have a more prolonged stab tomorrow to find a few more tenths!

Tier 1

T1: 22.605
T2: 57.503

Phillip.

Tier 2.

T1: 0'24.199
T2: 1'01.322

T1: 0'24.294
T2: 1'01.211

My T1 to T2 was a bit rubbish so may make just a little more , but not much me thinks.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

I didn't get a chance to submit my time for the last round due to circumstances beyond my control, I haven't been round the forum much for the past few weeks whilst I've been sorting things out but now I'm back & able to take part in the world tour again as long as its ok with you guys?

Hi everyone

I didn't get a chance to submit my time for the last round due to circumstances beyond my control, I haven't been round the forum much for the past few weeks whilst I've been sorting things out but now I'm back & able to take part in the world tour again as long as its ok with you guys?

I see your name on the Tier 1 list so it's ok and welcome back 👍

MadMax

Hi everyone

as long as you go slower than I do ...:sly:

that time again folks ....time submitted ,although I am sure I could of got 2 or 3 tenths more but just didnt have the time this week.

Been a good close contest this round on tier 3 ,hope next 1 is just as good:tup:

Attachments

• GTP_WORTHY1066 TIER 1 ROUND 3.zip
    126.5 KB · Views: 9
Time submitted 👍

Didn't get to spend as much time as I should've done, but the great racing round Fuji in the 'Teg' has been so much fun over the past few weeks that spent most of my time there.
Round 3 has certainly been close, best of luck everyone 👍

Attachments

• GTP_Crispy74 Replay - Tier 1.zip
    114.3 KB · Views: 9
  • GTP_Crispy74 Replay - Tier 2.zip
    91.1 KB · Views: 9
I'm very sorry for leaving you guys so un-attended lately. I've already posted the results of round 2 (very late! :nervous:) and I'm looking forward to receive more submissions for round 3.

I'll try my best to be more responsible folks!

Time submitted, I'm not sure how well I'll have done compared to everyone else but at least I've managed to set a time

Good luck everyone
:cheers:

I was too tired to submit last night.
The time is the one I have on online board.
It's not a entry for this event, but maybe I can get the bonus point for getting in the top 100 :lol:

MadMax

Oops, forgot about the replay, will post this afternoon when I'm back from work.

EDIT: replay attached

Attachments

• GTP_DGiant2000-tier1.zip
    121.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back