[Mod] Enthusia Professional Racing Retexture Mod

• Thread starter Sal_89
  • 22 comments

Should I make a full release?

• Total voters
Italy
Varallo Pombia, Italy
Salva-the_gamer
Welcome to the Retexture Mod for Enthusia Professional Racing, more or less. This is for now just a small proof of concept. If people get interested on it, I will make a full release. For now, enjoy this small preview of it! (No audio because video editor hate me lol)

The Retexture Mod has been released. You can get it here:
DOWNLOAD

As usual, read the "Read Me.txt" file for vital information

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE

If using the "Classic" version of the "E" word, DON'T use an Internal Resoulution major than "3x Native (1080p), or will crash. This problem is fixed in the "Qt" versions (the ones with Duckstation GUI), then you can use any resolution you want, so I extremely suggest to use the latter for the best experience

Other sample video:

Last edited:
Turn 4K on YT, and pay more attention ^^
Look better car's sponsors for example, they aren't blurry unlike native
Textures are fine when you run 4k through pcsx2. the detail is very small to notice. like magnifying glass small. not really a mod

Textures are fine when you run 4k through pcsx2. the detail is very small to notice. like magnifying glass small. not really a mod
Well, then you will say the same about Gran Turismo 4 and recently GT3 ones. "Mod" is still the more correct term to use, also being not exactly one, not modifying any game part

I think this is awesome. A lot of work! What are your furute plans and do you have any mods for other games?
Thank you!
For Enthusia for now, nothing about modding, but I'm planning to share some "interesting" things
For other games I would release a new update about my Gran Turismo 4 Mod

ooh will have to check that out! I'm planning on getting a new PC with a ryzen 5 so these mods will be handy
Nice to hear!
The GT4 thing I had some problems in these days, so is delayed...

Nice to hear!
The GT4 thing I had some problems in these days, so is delayed...
Thanks! yeah I hope you can find some help to sort it out, maybe discord modders will know something about that ;)

Last edited:
Thanks! yeah I hope you can find some help to sort it out, maybe discord modders will know something about that ;)
Actually knowing what I'm doing wrong, I just need to fine tune some parameters, then ready fore release!
I just need real life time, will and energy haha
EDIT: you can get earlier versions here. These I think will be deprecated once that new version come, the new version will be focused on full playability

Last edited:
Yeah we all need a bit of an energy boost after these past few years eh. I find looking at the nitty gritty details of other people's projects gets me motivated to do my own. cheers

Haven't played Enthusia in ages now but it's such a cool game that released in a time where the new gran turismo was king, I managed to unlock about 60-70 cars in enthusia life, then came to the conclusion that the steering is very interesting so I took a break and stuck to the lower classes where the cars drive slower, just so I can keep up

Last edited:
Yeah we all need a bit of an energy boost after these past few years eh. I find looking at the nitty gritty details of other people's projects gets me motivated to do my own. cheers

Haven't played Enthusia in ages now but it's such a cool game that released in a time where the new gran turismo was king, I managed to unlock about 60-70 cars in enthusia life, then came to the conclusion that the steering is very interesting so I took a break and stuck to the lower classes where the cars drive slower, just so I can keep up
I restarted to play Enthusia in these days, is funny on how I still keep up the very realistic physics (at least for a PS2 game) after many years of no practice. The problem is to play Gran Turismo after Enthusia, is pretty hard to play it in that manner lol
I unlocked all cars in Enthusia Life, and all leveled to max. Took me like one week...

I restarted to play Enthusia in these days, is funny on how I still keep up the very realistic physics (at least for a PS2 game) after many years of no practice. The problem is to play Gran Turismo after Enthusia, is pretty hard to play it in that manner lol
I unlocked all cars in Enthusia Life, and all leveled to max. Took me like one week...
One week? impressive? I could beat the entire game in 2 seconds using cheat engine and a keyboard XD

One week? impressive? I could beat the entire game in 2 seconds using cheat engine and a keyboard XD
Cheating is always the fastest way haha
I honestly had fun to level all cars, and by consequently reaching a pretty high ranking like over 13k
The RS events were fun with slow cars, and once I was able also to win like 3k points!
Was just a pain to unlock the R-Class cars, mostly the infamous BMW M3 3.0 CSL
The F-Class ones were actually the fastest to level

Enthusia's textures are surprisingly decent considering the resolution the game ran at natively.

If any texture would benefit the most from being redone, it might be the Fiat "ABALTH" 1000, which I noticed just yesterday:

Enthusia ABALTH.png

Enthusia ABALTH zoom.png

Last edited:
Enthusia's textures are surprisingly decent considering the resolution the game ran at natively.

If any texture would benefit the most from being redone, it might be the Fiat "ABALTH" 1000, which I noticed just yesterday:

View attachment 1292788

View attachment 1292789
Nice spot! I never saw that...
Just Japanese alphabet "issues" with "L" and "R", since is the same letter in Japan (also Gran Turismo have these issues)

Back