Mods, please close.

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • 21 comments
  • 1,301 views
Messages
1,477
United States
New York, U.S.A
Messages
XxOnLySBz4mExX
No longer available trade completed with Ferrari_Rulez
 
Last edited:
vettel ? :s
 
I'm off to sleep now all replies and/or PMs will be replied to in aproximately 8 hrs. :cool:
 
could i get one i will sent you a dupe after i recieve it
 
hope you remember me from the other thread I will give you pretty much a car of your choosing from the dealership or UCD
 
Orange X1, pm me if interested.
 
ahem....? Why are you doing this, yes you should know who I am..
 
I have a "REDBULL X2010 CARBON PROTOTYPE" available for immediate trade. I am mainly looking for colored X2010s, preferably the white one. If you don't have a colored or the white one in particular still feel free to make me resonable offers. And no trolling !! Best offer gets it. :cool:

Edit: Not interested in the REDBULL VETTEL X2010, I already got it.

you received the X1 thanks to TheGuy who gave it to you for free and you promised you would have give it for free to others as well so why are you doing this? 👎
 
yes why ARE you doing this? ban hammer..
 
Damn someone should have a bad taste, but guess you dont owe a cent worth of diplomacy to carry on what you promised!!
 
his a "Senior Member" member as well. years of rep to build up, seconds to take away
 
you received the X1 thanks to TheGuy who gave it to you for free and you promised you would have give it for free to others as well so why are you doing this? 👎

BTW: Yesterday I did indeed keep the chain alive, after I received it I gave it to #29 (Achillias) on the original list.
 
Last edited:
BTW: Yesterday I did indeed keep the chain alive, after I received it I gave it to #29 (Achillias) on the original list.

if true then peace :)
 
ohh, what i would do for a carbon X1!! i'd even start a revolution lol
 
its NOT rare anymore, so better remove that from the start topic. :)
 
Back