Mods - Remove thread

• Thread starter Jerry786
  • 28 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited due to unwarranted hostile response (Great community this is!). Mods: Remove

Last edited:
I may be interested in this. Although if GT5 arrives before it starts it might be unlikely. Trying to be competitive at two very different games at the same time will be hard.

I may be interested in this. Although if GT5 arrives before it starts it might be unlikely. Trying to be competitive at two very different games at the same time will be hard.

Im not sure when GT5 is going to be released, What i do know is were looking to get the show on the road Early December

All the info you need is on the website

I don’t know why anyone who belongs to GTP would use their membership to advertise for action at another site when your already at one of the hottest driving forums on the net. Why wouldn’t you host the series over here?

I don’t know why anyone who belongs to GTP would use their membership to advertise for action at another site when your already at one of the hottest driving forums on the net. Why wouldn’t you host the series over here?

Maybe because i want a variety of users from different websites to join the series? I don't see why you would have a problem with me informing GTPlanet members of the league

Last edited:
Dude how are you so far into the season already, you've done 10 rounds in like a month.

Dude how are you so far into the season already, you've done 10 rounds in like a month.

The format we have chosen is 2 Races (Including QF) per week. Everything you need to know is provided in the link posted in OP

Looks like its every man for himself, no waiting when taking other racers out.

You must be watching some other videos, We have competitive, clean and fair participants and the videos that are up show that. Accidents do happen from time to time (IE Valencia), maybe you should bare this in mind before criticizing.

EDIT: If you watch the video properly, You will notice the lotus spun whilst trying to overtake. I did lift off but i didn't stop completely as it would have caused other cars to smash into the back of me hence causing another collision. Of the 3 videos posted, only ONCE there has been a first corner incident, Focus on the positives instead of picking faults

Last edited:
Why didn't you go off track at the next corner and let him back through then?

You must be watching some other videos, We have competitive, clean and fair participants and the videos that are up show that. Accidents do happen from time to time (IE Valencia), maybe you should bare this in mind before criticizing.

EDIT: If you watch the video properly, You will notice the lotus spun whilst trying to overtake. I did lift off but i didn't stop completely as it would have caused other cars to smash into the back of me hence causing another collision. Of the 3 videos posted, only ONCE there has been a first corner incident, Focus on the positives instead of picking faults

I picked no faults, I made an observation that it didn't look like a courteous racing series built on honesty and morality.
And when looking for a racing series, I feature those points higher than any others, otherwise theres no point, you might as well just go to any public lobby.

I picked no faults, I made an observation that it didn't look like a courteous racing series built on honesty and morality
And when looking for a racing series, I feature those points higher than any others, otherwise theres no point, you might as well just go to any public lobby.

Who are you to state the league isnt built upon 'Honesty' and 'Morality'? You have not taken part in our series at all so you have no right to state such rubbish

You did not make an 'observation' You are simply nitpicking and attacking the league for some bizarre reason. I have yet to come across a race in the public lobby which consists of clean starts and fair racing like our league does so please (to get straight to the point) Cut the crap

The videos speak for themselves, no need for me to add anymore.

Yes they do indeed, One person criticizing our league means nothing. Your opinion is just that..an 'opinion' albeit an ignorant one.

You call our league 'Dishonest' and 'Immoral'....POT, KETTLE, BLACK!

And the response i received from you and another certain member was nice?

What a joke

What I said wasn't nice, but it certainly wasn't mean.
Why didn't you go off track at the next corner and let him back through then?
It was just a question considering you wouldn't let him turn around his car.

The members here raised valid points that are due a proper and adult response instead of "waaaah, waaaaaah, make them stop."

The members here raised valid points that are due a proper and adult response instead of "waaaah, waaaaaah, make them stop."

Can't handle criticism?

You can pin the blame on me but you could also say it was a racing incident depending on how you look at it. In any case, we will be implementing a post race penalty system in season 2. (Points docked or grid penalties)

A member described the whole league 'Immoral' and 'dishonest', do you call that a valid point? I answered him back and was straight to the point whilst requesting the mods to delete this thread

What else do you expect me to do 'Super Moderator'?

Last edited:
You need to enforce some no contace rules in your league, and the "knock a driver off, wait for him" rule if you want a clean championship that we may show interest in.

You need to enforce some no contace rules in your league, and the "knock a driver off, wait for him" rule if you want a clean championship that we may show interest in.

Speaking of showing interest in something...

Do you wanna get fired? :lol:

Oh, oops, sorry :lol: been veeery busy lately. I'll try and get some testing done this weekend, promise ;)

A member described the whole league 'Immoral' and 'dishonest', do you call that a valid point? I answered him back and was straight to the point whilst requesting the mods to delete this thread

What else do you expect me to do 'Super Moderator'?

What we expect you to do is first and foremost read the AUP, the relevant section of which has already been shown to you. We do not appreciate anyone using our bandwidth to try and draw the membership to other sites or organisations.

The very least you could have done would be to PM a member of staff and ask if such a thing would be a problem.

I will be blunt you are lucky right now to not be on the receiving end of an infraction, certainly your original action was worthy of it. Repeat this action and you will be banned for advertising on the site without permission, keep in mind that you will not be warned about this again (this single warning is one more than other advertisers get).

As for 'requesting' that a mod remove the thread, this is not a request:

Edited due to unwarranted hostile response (Great community this is!). Mods: Remove

It's a demand if I'm being generous, an order if I'm not. What it certainly isn't is even remotely polite.

So in answer to your demand. No this thread will not be deleted at all, as I feel it serves a fine reminder of the kind of conduct we would rather not see here at GT Planet, what it does however get is a lock.

Scaff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back