MoeoM TT Tunes

• Thread starter moeom
  • 5 comments
Canada
Montreal, Canada
CrookdMo
Hey everyone. This is the first time I do a Tunes Thread. So bear with me until I clean this page when i get the time. For now though, i want to put forward my 1st tune that i have created from scratch. It took a lot of trial and error and it feels great knowing that i created, in my eye, a beast. Of course, a setup for one driver might not be for someone else. Please keep that in mind. Another thing to remember is that I use a controller. In the coming days, i will post up my controller settings for those who are interested. :)

BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 / Imola
Setup Version 1.00

I had some trouble controlling this car at first. After a lot of changes, back and forth, i finally decided this was good enough. I was able to cut almost 3 seconds off my original Time Trial. I know i could get more out of this car, but for now, it does the job. Let me know what you guys think. :) Again, this is the first time that i create my own tune.​

BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 / Imola
Setup Version 1.00

I had some trouble controlling this car at first. After a lot of changes, back and forth, i finally decided this was good enough. I was able to cut almost 3 seconds off my original Time Trial. I know i could get more out of this car, but for now, it does the job. Let me know what you guys think. :) Again, this is the first time that i create my own tune.​

Almost as if they were made for each other.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...trial-001-bmw-320-turbo-group-5-imola.329077/

Thanks for posting this Moeom. I'll try it when back from holiday.

Back