Moglet's Gallery [7th August 2019 - Japan Trip Update]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 199 comments
Both updates, are very well done - but the RAF one takes the cake. Some of those photos are truly inspiring.

My favourites are mostly the black and white shots, as I think they overall work very well and sort of transport you out of the "museum" feeling - however some of the colour ones have lovely vintage feeling to them.

My favourites: 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 17. Out of these it's next to impossible to whittle it down any more. However 6 and 8 really speak to me.

Out of the new ones, the "Supercharged" Jag shot is my favourite. The tones and composition work well.

I also agree with you on just...enjoying the show more. Sometimes through taking all the photos you lose a bit of the joy you would have spent in the moment. However, it does make you remember the event much better afterwords. :P

Oh, the latest updates look very good. The "Supercharged" shot is my favourite, because of the great composition. Well done. 👍

Fantastic shots as always, Mog. #s 3, 7 and 8 are my favourites from the RAF shots (though the lineup of Fiats is great too, I'd forgotten how much I like Seicentos - one of my friends used to own a Sporting just like that silver one).

My favourites from the Autosport/Pistonheads set are the second shot (beautiful colours... what's the featured car?) and the third, which I'm guessing is an Evora. They're all good shots, but only those ones really stand out for me. I'm aware you didn't take many shots but it would have been nice to see a few more :)

Fantastic shots as always, Mog. #s 3, 7 and 8 are my favourites from the RAF shots (though the lineup of Fiats is great too, I'd forgotten how much I like Seicentos - one of my friends used to own a Sporting just like that silver one).

My favourites from the Autosport/Pistonheads set are the second shot (beautiful colours... what's the featured car?) and the third, which I'm guessing is an Evora. They're all good shots, but only those ones really stand out for me. I'm aware you didn't take many shots but it would have been nice to see a few more :)

Thanks for the feedback, this is the 2nd car;
dsc0051i.jpg

'Becky/iota'

I forgot to change the ISO back from 800 so these haven't come out as well as I'd hoped, but she wants to do another shoot so I can at least try again!

*MODS: Is minor side boob allowed here?*

border4.jpg

border3.jpg

border2.jpg

border1p.jpg

The real question here is, did anything happen after the photoshoot? Eh, eh?

I approve of these pictures too, not only because they are hot but they are really well done!

*High-Fives Mog* :lol:

In all seriousness, nice series. The first one is nice from a composition standpoint (also nothing wrong with a bit of side boob 👍)

The last one is interesting. I like the stark colour contrast of the hair, extremely pale skin and the blue in the tat. The off balance colours are what give this shot character.

Damnnn I wish I could convince some of my female friends to pose semi-nude, loads of them have huge racks without being fat.

I'll echo what Syntax has said about the last, lovely composition too I must add, my favourite of the set.

The real question here is, did anything happen after the photoshoot? Eh, eh?

Well, she got the handcuffs and rope out, and then....stuff...happened. No sex, though.

The next photoshoot we do (She said she'll model for me any time) is going to have a much 'kinkier' theme that means the photos won't be suitable for this site. :lol:

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I really enjoyed the shoot despite being very nervous at first (This is only the 2nd time I've ever met her!)

The next photoshoot we do (She said she'll model for me any time) is going to have a much 'kinkier' theme that means the photos won't be suitable for this site. :lol:

But you'll still show us, right? :lol:

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I really enjoyed the shoot despite being very nervous at first (This is only the 2nd time I've ever met her!)

How do you know her then? Seems like quite a jump from meeting someone to taking semi-nude photos of them! (Forgive me if this has already been covered in the premo section or something, not been in there in a while)

But you'll still show us, right? :lol:
How do you know her then? Seems like quite a jump from meeting someone to taking semi-nude photos of them! (Forgive me if this has already been covered in the premo section or something, not been in there in a while)

I met her online, we were both really open with each other from the off, and once we found out we were both into...stuff...she opened up even more. She told me she was waiting for her friends to take her photos, but I told her I could do it instead and so I did. :)

I met her online, we were both really open with each other from the off, and once we found out we were both into...stuff...she opened up even more. She told me she was waiting for her friends to take her photos, but I told her I could do it instead and so I did. :)

Well, I have to commend you. I mean, I've not tried, so I'm not sure if it would work, but I highly suspect that anyone I know wouldn't be up for photos like that.

Shifty sounding URL. Especially awkward in this thread context! :lol:

Not to mention that whatever the site is, my Avast antivirus threw up a warning on it.

Shifty sounding URL. Especially awkward in this thread context! :lol:

Ehh, it was meant to finish off my bad joke. Oh well...guess I failed at jokes once again :ouch:

HFS, apologies for that. Here nothing popped up, it's just a regular link.

Well, I have to commend you. I mean, I've not tried, so I'm not sure if it would work, but I highly suspect that anyone I know wouldn't be up for photos like that.

She's a very open and liberal person who isn't afraid of her body, the photos from tonight prove that. Not all of them can be posted here.

Not to mention that whatever the site is, my Avast antivirus threw up a warning on it.

It was fine for me, it was just the 'ba-dum-tish' sound.

Last edited:
This is probably the only photo from tonight I can display on here :lol:

becky2m.jpg

I'm better with rope than I imagined...

Last edited:
She's a very open and liberal person who isn't afraid of her body, the photos from tonight prove that. Not all of them can be posted here.

If you PM'd me, I would happily “critique” the more risqué work :lol:

And everyone knows you should always get two opinions... :P

Edit: The hell happened to that smiley?!?

Although probably not appropriate for a family friendly site like GTP, they certainly are not explicitly. I can understand if Mog wishes to not share them with everyone as well. All that said, I think they are fantastic, one shot is particular is pure brilliance.

TB
And everyone knows you should always get two opinions...

:lol: Can’t argue with that reasoning.

I think 3 opinions is better than two. That way there will be a clear cut good:not good opinion ratio...
Or something :D

I'm trying to find somewhere to host them all on one page in high quality, so bare with me everyone. PMs will be sent once they're hosted.

I'd like to....errr critique....your shots to Mog. You can always host them on deviant art, although I don't know how she'd feel about being plastered on the net like that.

is there room for one more critique here? or is it all tied up? :P

i wish your model could have a tad more booty.... especially on the pic with the side boob...
but i understand that's not the photographer's fault... so i cant hold that against you.

The photo and light looks great! you didn't use any additional "artificial lighting" did you?

is there room for one more critique here? or is it all tied up? :P

i wish your model could have a tad more booty.... especially on the pic with the side boob...
but i understand that's not the photographer's fault... so i cant hold that against you.

The photo and light looks great! you didn't use any additional "artificial lighting" did you?

I just use a hotshoe mounted flash bounced off the roof or nearest wall.

Back