Moglet's Photomode Guide [v1.1 Editing - Colour Balance]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 41 comments
has he forgotten about this thread?

Nope, I've just been very busy with work, my car, holidays, girlfriend and family. It'll be updated very soon but right now I've got too much going on to have the time to do it!

This looks nice, too bad i wont ever use this guide tho. Imma true photographer that doesnt use PS.

There's no such thing as a 'true photographer'. Anyone becomes a photographer when they are taking photos, even tourists taking snapshots. The use of PS is common now and restricting yourself is pretty pointless IMO. Why limit your own fun and imagination?

Anyway, regarding the actual thread, I must apologise for not updating this properly. I've sold my car yet again so it'll be updated once the new one has been picked up!

Last edited:
This looks nice, too bad i wont ever use this guide tho. Imma true photographer that doesnt use PS.
There's no such thing as a 'true photographer'. Anyone becomes a photographer when they are taking photos, even tourists taking snapshots. The use of PS is common now and restricting yourself is pretty pointless IMO. Why limit your own fun and imagination?

It's just a different style. I myself am heavily into origami (the Japanese art of paper folding) and consider myself to be a purist because I only fold with single uncut squares of paper without using glue, tape, etc. It's just a more traditional style than what some people use (a lot of models designed for children require cutting the paper), but may or may not be better (it is ;) ).

Hey Mog. I got a question.

What's the best way to add blur and especially motion blur?

I always make a second layer, add motion blur and then delete the car bits, but I just don't like how it's done and there's always some parts of the blur staying on, if I don't delete a bit of the surrounding around the car as well.

Back