Mogshots Advanced [12th June - My new REAL car!]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 711 comments
Very nice job with your latest entries, and that Viper edit is awesome! ;)👍

Thanks!

Love the Ford ASB:lol: shot. Mog! :drool:

I'm loving the real car itself at the minute, I just figured out that I can easily afford to insure and run one so if my Yaris behaves itself and doesn't cost me too much to run, I'll be getting one once my new job is under way. Provided I like it on a test drive, obviously. 👍

Lovin' that Viper shot, Mog!

Thankyou! It started out as a reject but it's become one of my favourites. 👍

Love the colour on the Viper shot, very smooth editing. And your comp entries are also great. 👍

Love your comp entries Mog - that Alfa shot is beautiful. I really like the tones, colour choice, selective colouring, vignette, etc. That shot drew me in more than the other entries in the 2.0. The Viper is a unique departure from your normal work. Nicely done on the semi-posterization and colour work. That could definitely fit nicely as an ad piece. 👍

A huge thankyou to you all for the feedback, I had to stop taking photos when my new job started due to the hours worked, but now I've got another job I should be able to get back in the photomode scene!

First up will be recreating my new purchase in GT5:

rx8parked.jpg

I can safely say that GT5 does not recreate that awesome noise very well at all. :P

Sweet ride, Mog! :drool:

Imagine the next "Be The Mog!" 2.0 theme comes out…

Nice ride! 👍 Great to hear that you'll have time for more photos - looking forward to them. :)

Pretty sweet ride Mog! And good to hear you'll be able to get back into some GT5 photography, looing forward to some new awesome stuff from you. 👍

I've said it in the Infield already, but once again: Congratulations! Wish you a lot of fun with that beauty! :)

Back