• 16 comments

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
Welcome to my first real game photo gallery in almost 3 years! It's been a while but Forza Horizon 3 is such a beautiful game and combined with the photo galleries I've seen so far here I've been inspired to pick up my in-game camera once more and start snapping!

If anyone is interested in seeing any of my real-life photography check out my Flickr page.

Updates below are in date order, if you find any dead links please let me know.

Updates

08/11/2016 - First Update
23/11/2016 - 2 randoms
25/11/2016 - 3 randoms
27/11/2016 - The 'Back End of my 8C' Collection
30/11/2016 - Scenic Snapshots
10/12/2016 - My Yellow AMG
14/12/2016 - Let It Snow
29/12/2016 - The Static Collection

Last edited:

My first Horizon 3 update. I'm aware that some of these are over-sharpened; this is due to editing on a 4k monitor and not checking them at a lower resolution. I've learned my lesson there!

7TYU3a.jpg

1i16rG.jpg

Nv7saf.jpg

X1OSGD.jpg

N18kne.jpg

bkqnbD.jpg

WHd2xd.jpg

hNcG3F.jpg

0D9sDp.jpg

3gtkgd.jpg

Last edited:
You're alive! (that comment is probably redundant considering you post around the site more than I do) :lol: I must agree the game is a fantastic scape for photos, you prove it with the final three shots especially. 👍 I must get around to driving the 635, and welcome back.

It is good to have you back. Now let's see if your shots can tempt some of the GT6 lot to get FH3 on the PC or Xbox One. Because while we have to admire their dedicated to stick with GT6 after so many years.

At the end of the day, they cannot live in the past forever. Plus if any do move over to either PS4 or Xbox One. Then at least they can spend less time on the cleaning up process.

I dig the artistic feel of the black & white shot from 'Randoms' and I do like the toning used in the last Alfa shot. 👍 Though, I did notice that the FH3's textures on the hills in the distance, do appear to be non-existent.

Yes, Moglet! It is so awesome seeing you take pictures once again - seriously one of my inspirations back in the GT4 days. Will be following very closely.

I dig the artistic feel of the black & white shot from 'Randoms' and I do like the toning used in the last Alfa shot. 👍 Though, I did notice that the FH3's textures on the hills in the distance, do appear to be non-existent.

:lol: Now that you mention it, they're not great are they?

SVX
Yes, Moglet! It is so awesome seeing you take pictures once again - seriously one of my inspirations back in the GT4 days. Will be following very closely.

Thanks SVX! It's good to be back taking photos, even if it's no longer in Gran Turismo.

Scenic Snapshots

Inspired by the beautiful scenery of Australia I decided to do an update without any cars in!

SKfAKn.jpg

f0fAZ2.jpg

VZcG97.jpg

7VvuTh.jpg

mhdOYe.jpg

w4Z7lX.jpg

You are able to take pictures of the things I just drive past and don't notice. :lol: Great set!

You should see me playing this game; I go from driving like my hair is on fire to cruising along slowly looking for the best spot in a certain light :lol:

My Yellow AMG

I absolutely adore this car, both the way it looks and the way it sounds. Even in bright yellow it manages to look fantastic!

B0Cu0W.jpg

8RqOsY.jpg

UAWa8w.jpg

nWp1Ll.jpg

#NotanSLS

The second and last shots are great. Personally I don't think the editing style quite works for the other two. But then again, the next person may see the opposite.

#NotanSLS

The second and last shots are great. Personally I don't think the editing style quite works for the other two. But then again, the next person may see the opposite.

Thanks Skython, you might be right about the editing style for these ones, it's had very little feedback on here and the Forza forums! Ah well, lesson learned.

Let It Snow

I absolutely love the new Blizzard Mountain expansion, it's such a fun playground and a great place for photographs.

V81koz.jpg

riK3VQ.jpg

DxYBoE.jpg

xfedYH.jpg

wQGKAH.jpg

nayoDg.jpg

yR7mcE.jpg

8a69es.jpg

FKIFcK.jpg

VduSru.jpg

AbP6Xi.jpg

DoDxne.jpg

I love the deep colours & contrast in this shot. While for the rest of the set my other favourite is shot 12.

Thanks for the feedback both on here and on the Forza forums :) That was one of my favourites too!

The Static Collection

No movement in this one!

mC0HJI.jpg

tqrO8p.jpg

zWdpNK.jpg

6ACmMX.jpg

nePRaN.jpg

QirH3S.jpg

vNEMO0.jpg

cEXa1S.jpg

Back