MoLieG's Most Wanted Cars... (Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero Replicas Inside)

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoLiEG
  • 38 comments
  • 2,029 views
Messages
6,725
Mexico
Mexico City
Messages
MoLieG
MoLieG's Most Wanted Cars

m17customz.jpg


Hello there! I'm back to trading :)

These are my currently Most Wanted Cars:

-Honda S2000 LM Race Car

I have to offer:


-Standard Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX '98 Queen's Knight Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero Replica
-Standard Mercedes Benz CLK AMG '00 BloodHound Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero Replica
-Premium Nissan 300ZX '98 True Slide Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero Replica
-Racing Gear
-Paints (no chrome or matte)
-Any Premium Car you want under the Cr. 1,000,000 mark
-Museum cards
-Tuning Parts

Happy trading people!!! :)

Cheers! 👍
​
 
Last edited:
add psn: XxGoldenleechXx I may have 1
 
Edit: Trade completed! Thanks to XXGOLDENLEECHXX ;)
 
Last edited:
I'm back to trading!!! :)
 
You wanna collect through borrowglitch?

I can hang them on share for you!
Or tell you some secrets in PM :lol:

Oh and welcome back to the tradeside :cheers:
 
I got a extra nomad. Got any hybrids?
 
You wanna collect through borrowglitch?

I can hang them on share for you!
Or tell you some secrets in PM :lol:

Oh and welcome back to the tradeside :cheers:

Yei! Thanks! :D

I'd fancy some good old trading if you don't mind Outeke :), but drop me a PM if and we can talk :sly:

I got a extra nomad. Got any hybrids?

Not really, but I can make one for you, what do you have in mind? :)
 
MoLiEG
Not really, but I can make one for you, what do you have in mind? :)

1000hp GSX-R4 with a spoiler?
 
MoLiEG
I don't have a GSX-R4 ATM but I can cycle my UCD until I get one for modding :) Sounds ok to you?

What do you want in exchange for the NSX???

I can send mines to you tonight and you can hybrid it and send it back then tomorrow( I plan to be on at 12am) and I can send the nomad at 12am. I can send the gsx at around 9pm. What's your psn?
 
I can send mines to you tonight and you can hybrid it and send it back then tomorrow( I plan to be on at 12am) and I can send the nomad at 12am. I can send the gsx at around 9pm. What's your psn?

Ohhh that sounds fine :)

My PSN id is MoLieG :)

Just for you to know: Sometimes I experience some connection problems at home. :indiff: But I'll do my best to sign in today after I return home (I'm currently @ the office), accept your FR and start working on your car :)
 
MoLiEG
Ohhh that sounds fine :)

My PSN id is MoLieG :)

Just for you to know: Sometimes I experience some connection problems at home. :indiff: But I'll do my best to sign in today after I return home (I'm currently @ the office), accept your FR and start working on your car :)

Ok. Oh and there is a server problem going on in the gt community. For some reason some people can't sign in.
 
Ok. Oh and there is a server problem going on in the gt community. For some reason some people can't sign in.

Ok. I'll take that into consideration. Stil, I'll do my best to sign in today right after I arrive home :)👍
 
I'll send over the Nomad to you later tonight, add PSN Rayzah. It's in 0/0/0.
It's on the house. Unless you want to make a nice modded Audi RS 4 '01 for me :sly:
But otherwise, just consider it a gift mate 👍
 
MoLiEG
Ok. I'll take that into consideration. Stil, I'll do my best to sign in today right after I arrive home :)👍

Sorry for being late I was busy but I sent fr
 
I'll send over the Nomad to you later tonight, add PSN Rayzah. It's in 0/0/0.
It's on the house. Unless you want to make a nice modded Audi RS 4 '01 for me :sly:
But otherwise, just consider it a gift mate 👍

Thanks Rayzah ;) Don't worry, I'll consider that :sly:

Sorry for being late I was busy but I sent fr

Thanks!

As expected, I'm having trouble to sign in :nervous: ... I will continue trying though...
 
MoLiEG
Thanks Rayzah ;) Don't worry, I'll consider that :sly:

If you don't need the nomad anymore could I ask a personal favor and could you make me the gsx? I got paints galore if you need any?
 
If you don't need the nomad anymore could I ask a personal favor and could you make me the gsx? I got paints galore if you need any?

Sure! I'm not an expert at Hybriding but I'll do my best :)

BTW, I still need the NSX if you have one ;)

Aaaand... still having problems to sign in...

Edit: I'm online! Finally :) !!!
 
Last edited:
MoLiEG
Sure! I'm not an expert at Hybriding but I'll do my best :)

BTW, I still need the NSX if you have one ;)

Aaaand... still having problems to sign in...

Edit: I'm online! Finally :) !!!

I'll look and see what I have.
 
Nomad Diablo sent over mate 👍
 
Yei! Thanks! :D

I'd fancy some good old trading if you don't mind Outeke :), but drop me a PM if and we can talk :sly:

Oh if I remember how that goes, you can choose a car of your choice and send me a F/R on Outje1067!

Cheers :cheers:
 
Nomad Diablo sent over mate 👍

Thanks a lot bro! :)

Oh if I remember how that goes, you can choose a car of your choice and send me a F/R on Outje1067!

Cheers :cheers:

Will do mate! ;) Thank you, too!!! ;)
 
I sent the NSX yesterday ill send the gsx later today.
 
I sent the NSX yesterday ill send the gsx later today.

Cool :) I got it, thanks!

I'll be waiting for the other car 👍

PD: I wanted to PM you but it seems you ran out of space.
 
Oh if I remember how that goes, you can choose a car of your choice and send me a F/R on Outje1067!

Cheers :cheers:

Thanks mate! Will do! ;) As soon as I find a way for my PS3 not to have connection problems all the time :lol:

Anyway, a little bump to the thread... I've made some interesting cars to trade, but I'll update the OP after I'm done with my meal :)

Later! 👍
 
Did you finish the car? If not no worries I can wait.
 
Thanks mate! Will do! ;) As soon as I find a way for my PS3 not to have connection problems all the time :lol:

Anyway, a little bump to the thread... I've made some interesting cars to trade, but I'll update the OP after I'm done with my meal :)

Later! 👍

Heya,

Please let me know which car you want (on here) so I know which save to load.
Oh and you got my attention with the replicas now too!!
Can we work out a little deal that you share them and I copy (quickly)?

Bon apetit mate!

Out
 
Did you finish the car? If not no worries I can wait.

I'm working on it as we speak :)

Heya,

Please let me know which car you want (on here) so I know which save to load.
Oh and you got my attention with the replicas now too!!
Can we work out a little deal that you share them and I copy (quickly)?

Bon apetit mate!

Out

Sure! :) No problem, once I'm done with Ranman20's request and as soon as I can fix my PS3 connection issues 👍

Let me see... do you have a Honda S2000 LM Race Car??? :)

Later! :D
 
Sure! :) No problem, once I'm done with Ranman20's request and as soon as I can fix my PS3 connection issues 👍

Let me see... do you have a Honda S2000 LM Race Car??? :)

Later! :D

Yes mate, I got all 3 colors lined up, which color would you like?
 
Back