MoLieG's Most Wanted Cars... (Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero Replicas Inside)

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoLiEG
  • 38 comments
  • 2,031 views
Yes mate, I got all 3 colors lined up, which color would you like?

Hey there! Sorry for the late response :nervous:

There is a purple one??? :confused:
 
Did you get my message? I screwed up bad lol
 
Hey there! Sorry for the late response :nervous:

There is a purple one??? :confused:

I/you can paint it purple :)

So that means I can send any...I will tomorrow morning!
 
I/you can paint it purple :)

So that means I can send any...I will tomorrow morning!

Sounds perfect :) Thanks a lot bro!

Did you get my FR, BTW? I sent it some days ago... The replicas are already there :D
 
Oh I haven't used the ps3 for many days.
I need to check tomorrow.
If you can could you send a fr to Ouwtje (my replica account)?
So I can glitch them tomorrow too :)
 
Oh I haven't used the ps3 for many days.
I need to check tomorrow.
If you can could you send a fr to Ouwtje (my replica account)?
So I can glitch them tomorrow too :)

Ok ;)

I'll send you a FR to your 2nd account after I return from the office 👍
 
Purple version sent! (forgot there is an original one in that color)

Enjoy!

Cheers :cheers:
 
Purple version sent! (forgot there is an original one in that color)

Enjoy!

Cheers :cheers:

Many thanks bro! ;)
 
Back