Momo Force Wheel problem

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi
Thanks for the add. I recently bought a Logitech G29 to use with my new MacBook Pro (but that is another story, more later) I have an old Momo Force (red) and was planning to sell it or pass it on to a friend's family.
When I moved the Momo I heard a rattling noise and, on unscrewing the base, some pieces of broken plastic fell out. The pieces made up a sort of bearing/collet about 10mm round x 5mm deep with a small step, this plastic is nothing like the rest of the wheel, which seems well made, this item feels like a wax crayon, in texture and weight.
I am loath to just throw the whole wheel/pedal assembly away if it might be repairable, but not interested in investing time and trouble in fixing it.
Other than this the wheel and pedal assembly is as new, just had light, occasional use over the years.
All advice or observations welcome.
TIA

Pen included to give scale, if the part is available I would probably sell the wheel and pedals as, spare or repair I cannot test it because I uprated my MacOS to Big Sur, which does not see the wheel, I used the wheel on my old PC 5 years ago and on my Mac until recently.

Attachments

• IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 15

Latest Posts

Back