Monday ACC night?

• Thread starter GTR4MROD
  • 9 comments

Do you own ACC

• Total voters
United States
Texas
I know most do not own the game but if you do I propose we create a private server and run it on Mondays for a month and see if we can get some ppl to join. The game has been improved quite a bit since it’s release and I would suggest you watch a recent video of the game on PS4 before you buy. Don’t expect GTSport graphics.

If we have let’s say 3 to 5 ARL members we can open it to the public and advertise the league and allow random ppl to join to gain interest. Start with quick 10 min races and alternate between Gr3 & Gr4.

I know Pig was able to get a private server up and if you got cash app I can send you cash to split the cost.

Thought? Suggestions?
F21217DF-6061-458C-8C1B-88489C475EE6.jpeg

Im going to buy it, wouldnt mind trying it mondays like you said and just replacing ARL Vintage for a season to let me rework that concept, and if this works well we can just permanently replace that series!

Only catch for me is same one as the other weekdays, i may have work interferences so i may not make all events

Im going to buy it, wouldnt mind trying it mondays like you said and just replacing ARL Vintage for a season to let me rework that concept, and if this works well we can just permanently replace that series!

Only catch for me is same one as the other weekdays, i may have work interferences so i may not make all events
No worries man just testing the waters and see if we have anyone show. If. It we can just jump into lobbies and run some interference. Lol.

Back