Monday Night Racing (Recruiting)

• Thread starter MasterGT
  • 259 comments
Yes, normally, our lobbies are open. Sometimes they are private when the event is complicated and it is appropriate to be friends only who will follow the rules.

I look forward to meeting you next week.

With the additional changes to GT7 coming from the recent update, MNR events will improve, too. Thanks, PDI.

August is a special month in that not only does it have 5 Mondays, but August 20th is MNR's 10th anniversary! I hope y'all join us.

We will use as many Legend cars as reasonable, including the:

Alpine A220 Race Car (not currently available)
Alpine_A220_Race_Car_Orleans_.jpg

NISSAN Fairlady Z 432
NISSAN_Fairlady_Z_432_Aomori_Museum_of_Art_.jpg

Porsche Strassenversion
Porsche_Strassenversion_Nachtsheim_.jpg

Aston Martin DB5
Aston_Martin_DB5_in_The_Cotswolds_.jpg

NISSAN Skyline Super Silhouette.
NISSAN_Skyline_R30_Super_Silhouette_M_Residence_.jpg

If you need to buy any of these cars, please do so ASAP, before they are sold out.

The total for all of the available cars is just under 5.5 million credits.

Last edited:
Monday Night Racing

August 1 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car: NISSAN Fairlady Z 432 1969, 410 PP, 157 HP, 2293 lbs, Tires = Comfort Medium

Add the normal Full Customizable parts: Differential, Suspension and the Manual Transmission, although the Differential doesn't work properly.

NISSAN-Fairlady-Z-432-Aomori-Museum-of-Art.jpg

Tracks, Conditions, (Laps)
Blue Moon Speedway Reverse, Tires = 10X Fuel = 8X, (15)
Suzuka Short, Tires = 7X Fuel = 13X, (15)
Maggiore West End, Tires = 7X fuel = 11X, (12)

Even with a good tune, you should practice on all tracks because each one of them will torment the car differently.

Come for the free beer, stay for the great racing.

Last edited:
Monday Night Racing

August 1 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car: NISSAN Fairlady Z 432 1969, 410 PP, 157 HP, 2293 lbs, Tires = Comfort Medium

Add the normal Full Customizable parts: Differential, Suspension and the Manual Transmission, although the Differential doesn't work properly.

NISSAN-Fairlady-Z-432-Aomori-Museum-of-Art.jpg

Blue Moon Speedway Reverse, Tires = 10X Fuel = 8X, (15)
Suzuka Short, Tires = 7X Fuel = 13X, (15)
Maggiore West End, Tires = 7X fuel = 11X, (12)

Even with a good tune, you should practice on all tracks because each one of them will torment the car differently.

Are we allowed to add other stuff to the default tune as long as we stay below 410pp? For example high rpm turbo charger, spoiler, power restrictor, ballast, etc...?

Thank you!

Last edited:
No, these are spec settings and our races are meant to be fair. You can tune the car, of course, but the parts are limited for a reason. Ballast and other non-performance changing parts are fine.

You did very well for a first time driver in MNR, Skippyvb, in a difficult car. I hope that encourages you to come back for more of our challenges.

You did very well for a first time driver in MNR, Skippyvb, in a difficult car. I hope that encourages you to come back for more of our challenges.
Thanks, enjoyed it. I will be back and hopefully more competitive in the future. Thank you for putting this together!

Monday Night Racing

August 8 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car: Alpine A220 Race Car, 690 PP, 319 HP, 1521 lbs, Tires = Sport Soft @ 5X Fuel =5X

Add the FC Racing Transmission

Alpine_A220_Race_Car_Orleans_.jpg

Alsace Village Reverse, (8)
Tokyo Exp South Counterclockwise (8)
St Croix C Reverse (4)

This is a very light, short wheelbased MR tace car with only 4.76 lbs per HP! No matter how you tune it, you will want to practice driving it, to learn how to throttle control its rear end.

I will definitely be trying to make it for this coming Monday, New to the forum but would love to join a group of people to race with.

I will definitely be trying to make it for this coming Monday, New to the forum but would love to join a group of people to race with.
Thanks, Linkaid! Hopefully you have the three remaining celebratory Legend cars for the month.

The Strassenversion might still be available. Not sure about the DB5 or the NISSAN race car because I haven't looked lately.

Keep in touch please.

I dont have them, im fairly early in the career, will watch for cars that i have for future races and keep collecting.

Monday Night Racing

August 15 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car: Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenverion 1997, 680 PP, 533 HP, 2646 lbs, Tires = Sport Soft

Add the FC Racing Transmission, Differential, Transmission

Porsche-911-Strassenversion-Ingolstadt.jpg

Blue Moon Infield A Reverse, Tires = 5X Fuel = 5X*, (12)
Tokyo Express East Clockwise, Tires = 5X Fuel = 3X, (8)
Nurburgring GP, Tires = 5X Fuel = 4X, (8)

Last edited:
Come celebrate our 10th Anniversary with us, this coming Monday!

Monday Night Racing

August 22 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car: Aston Martin DB5 1964, 475 PP, 281 HP, 3236 lbs, Tires = Comfort Soft

Add the normal Fully Customisable upgrades: Manual Transmission, Differential, and Suspension.

Brands Hatch GP, Tires = 4X Fuel = 7X, (8)
Yamagiwa-Miyabi Reverse, Fuel = 5X, (8)
St Croix A Reverse, Fuel = 5X, (8)
Nordschleife (5)

With these tires on this car, tire wear is significant, therefore, most races won't have any. You will need to tune the car. Mine tames it pretty good.

Last edited:
Come celebrate our 10th Anniversary with us, this coming Monday!

Monday Night Racing

August 22 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car: Aston Martin DB5 1964, 475 PP, 281 HP, 3236 lbs, Tires = Comfort Soft

Add the normal Fully Customisable upgrades: Manual Transmission, Differential, and Suspension.

Brands Hatch GP, Tires = 4X Fuel = 7X, (8)
Yamagiwa-Miyabi Reverse, Fuel = 5X, (8)
St Croix A Reverse, Fuel = 5X, (8)
Nordschleife (5)

With these tires on this car, tire wear is significant, therefore, most races won't have any. You will need to tune the car. Mine tames it pretty good.

Congratulations on making your 10 year anniversary!! Sorry I had to miss it Master. I had fully intended to be there but life stepped in - and as they say - "that was that".

Last edited:
Thanks, Daduce1947!

Yeah, summer activities are really cutting into on-line racing this year, more than normal.

Monday Night Racing

August 29 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car: NISSAN Skyline Super Silhouette 1984, 745 PP, 561 HP, 2216, Tires = Racing Hard, FC Racing Transmission

NISSAN_Skyline_R30_Super_Silhouette_M_Residence_.jpg

Blue Moon Infield B, Tires = 5X Fuel = 5X*, (17)
High Speed Ring Reverse, Tires = 5X Fuel = 4X*, (13)
Barcelona National, Tires = 5X Fuel = 5X, (13)

The car is consistent and relatively easy-going to handle even with its default settings.

Last edited:
Come race with us on another holiday Monday!

Monday Night Racing

September 5 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car: Honda S800 1966, 280 PP, 68 HP, 1587 lbs, Tires = Comfort Hard

Add the usual Fully Customizable parts: Suspension, Manual Transmission, and the Differential (if you wish), even though the Diff doesn't seem to do anything with this car.

Honda-S800-1966-Daisetsuzan-National-Park.jpg

Broad Bean Raceway, Tires = 20X Fuel 23X*, (20)
Maggiore West End, Tires = 20X Fuel = 21X, (12)
Goodwood, Tires = 22X Fuel = 22X, (9)

Last edited:
Come race with us on another holiday Monday!

Monday Night Racing

September 5 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car: Honda S800 1966, 280 PP, 68 HP, 1587 lbs, Tires = Comfort Hard

Add the usual Fully Customizable parts: Suspension, Manual Transmission, and the Differential (if you wish), even though the Diff doesn't seem to do anything with this car.

Honda-S800-1966-Daisetsuzan-National-Park.jpg

Broad Bean Raceway, Tires = 20X Fuel 23X*, (20)
Maggiore West End, Tires = 20X Fuel = 21X, (12)
Goodwood, Tires = 22X Fuel = 22X, (9)

Is this car currently available to buy?

Monday Night Racing

September 12 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car & Conditions: Peugeot Gr.4, 634 PP, 345 HP, Tires = Racing Hard, Tires = 4X Fuel = 8X

You will need the Racing Transmission and probably the Brake Balance Controller, too, to help mitigate front tire wear.

Peugeot_RCZ_Gr.4_Canal_Saint-Martin_.jpg

Tracks, (Laps)
Deep Forest Reverse (10)
Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse (10)
Alsace Village (8)

Each track has at least 1 pinch point that needs drivers to take a proper driving line (outside-apex-outside). Failure to do so will cause accidents and you will be slower. Practice, so that you don't fill that wide gap.

Last edited:
Thanks for the fun racing, tonight, everyone! It's good to see new drivers take interest in MNR, too.

Monday will be a holiday for some Canadians. Please join in on the fun with us.

Monday Night Racing

September 19 @ 7:30 Eastern

Car: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6, 2009, 641 PP, 639 HP, 3325 lbs, Tires = Sport Medium

Add the normal Fully Customizable Suspension, Manual Transmission, and the Differential. The engine has lots of torque throughout a relatively flat curve. The gears were adjusted to help you take advantage of that, but you still can't jump on the gas. Not all gears will be useable the short tracks, so either adjust the final gear or just use the torque with 5 of the gears.

Updated: Racing Brakes and Pads were added, too.

Chevy-Corvette-ZL1-C6-2009-Setagaya-A-F-Base.jpg

Tracks & Conditions, (Laps)
Sardegna B, Tires = 4X Fuel = 4X*, (10)
Maggiore West Reverse, Tires = 4X Fuel - 4X*, (10)
Fuji Short, Tires = 4X Fuel = 3X (9)

Last edited:
Back