hey can anybody help me i like to collect cars and some cars are 20,000,000 credits i can say i dont want cheats but some way just to quickly get money
hey can anybody help me i like to collect cars and some cars are 20,000,000 credits i can say i dont want cheats but some way just to quickly get money
# You will post all messages in English.
# You will not use textspeak (r, u, plz, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
I can't spot a single capital letter in your post (start of sentences, personal "I") nor any punctuation anywhere. I'm not sure how you could possibly think that post is acceptable.
To say nothing of the fact your post is in the wrong forum (GT5 Questions & Answers for GT5 questions - and indeed their answers) and has already been answered.