Money GT4 Tournaments?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dovesniper711
  • 36 comments
  • 1,695 views
daan
And what are they getting out of it? Where are CC's Pizza? Why should they give people money when the vast majority cannot use their product?

250.50 from Boone Trail Autohaus is a bit specific. Is this dollars, pounds, euros or credits?

Perhaps it would also be a good idea to read through your posts and correct all the spelling errors before you submit.

Yes well like I said its only local, and only here in America (Ill be here a while), so that would be dollars. Also BooneTrail is a huge car dealership in the US, and I stumbled across him at our lake house and he had no problem paying 500! But that was a little much. But I mean id run it out of my pocket if need it be sir.

One last thing I really dont give a **** about my spelling, no one has had trouble reading it so far but you lad?
 
Dovesniper711
Yes well like I said its only local, and only here in America (Ill be here a while),
Local? In the whole of America? At no point have you mentioned a specific location, which is kind of important.

Dovesniper711
One last thing I really dont give a **** about my spelling, no one has had trouble reading it so far but you lad?
How do you know? No one has mentioned it, but that doesn't mean everyone can understand it. A non English speaker would have trouble reading your posts. For example, who is GT4 Sean?
 
Ok well Like i said sir...
Boone Trail *ALL OVER USA*
CCS's Pizza *EAST COAST*
Perty much it.... I havent been looking too hard at all and im sure there are alot of others that will want to. I found these places in NC, I mean hell we can get them form all over USA but I cant cuase im here staying in North Carolina.

If you cant under stand what im saying fill in some words and ull get it right, im not on gtplanet to be ****ing bothered by the god dam scotish GRAMMER POLICE ya ****! :crazy:
 
Dovesniper711
If you cant under stand what im saying fill in some words and ull get it right, im not on gtplanet to be ****ing bothered by the god dam scotish GRAMMER POLICE ya ****! :crazy:
"Scottish grammar" :rolleyes:

You might want to curb the language too. Swearing is against the AUP & TOS.
 
Ya well go tell on my dude, I really dont see anyone here that evan gives a **** about grammer but ur ass bro.

*EDIT* I have got some more people interested in this project, and some more funding as well. We mihgt just go a head wiht this and see how it works out.
 
You have a website correct? You have forums? Take this there, or at least to the OLR forum. I'm amazed you can find people willing to commit money to sponsoring a video game when the release date is still months off and we have little idea how OLR will be implemented.

As a side note, I too have had problems reading your posts, and spelling and grammar are cited in the TOS and AUP, and swearing is not appreciated, so you're not winning yourself any friends or respect.

You'd have done a lot better had you:
- Posted in the appropriate forum.
- Been respectful and coherent.
- Perhaps contacted a moderator who is already involved in OLR as a sanctioned part of GTP and could at the least offer you advice, if not inform you if something like this is in fact in the works by GTP members.
 
Dovesniper711
If you cant under stand what im saying fill in some words and ull get it right, im not on gtplanet to be ****ing bothered by the god dam scotish GRAMMER POLICE ya ****! :crazy:
You're an adult – Act like it. And daan wasn't even rude when telling you about your spelling issues...

So, anyway, grow up a bit if you want people to take you and your threads seriously.
 
Back