Money

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrariman0212
  • 20 comments
  • 1,074 views
Messages
98
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
D-RAY01
How does anyone still make money, at this point i have won every race in th game and i seem to find that the online races do not bring in sizeable amounts of money.
 
Seasonal races that give you the performance bonus for lower PP :)
 
Thanks, im sad to say now that i have gotten to this point i hanve returned to games like Call Of Duty:guilty:
 
plus the 200% login bonus, and the 900 grand you get from the Ferrari F1 seasonal. You You could be rolling in X1's of every color by the end of the day.. If you wanted to.

Edit- I play Mw3 quite often, I get so sick of how people talk on that game..... Your a tryhard. You Hardscoper. Ugh... Even the worst people in this game are more gentlemanly and classy then that game,

Can't they just say Good Game, Like people say Good Race in this game?

Don't get me wrong, I play it a lot regardless.
 
I thought that the bonus only gave you more paint chips and museum cards
 
There was also a race where you raced 1 lap around the nurburgring at 650pp and you get 1,000,000 credits. So you get a car and if you halfway decent at the 'ring you'll do a 6 minute lap time. Really helps with the 200% online bonus too.
 
The 200 percent login bonus doubles your prize money, And the PP bonus, Doubles it Again. So basically, Its 4 times the listed 1st place prize. Pick the most efficient money/time one. F1 seasonal takes about 14 minutes including loading times.
 
I really don't care so much about the money anymore. I have almost every car I want.

I do really enjoy the online aspect though.

We have a regular group of friends that are all pretty evenly matched.

Gets the heart pumping when you have 8 guys capable of winning and usually only fractions of a second separating us at the end of 3 lap runs.
 
Thanks for all the help, i never had much of a clue for this i just raced. I ws unfamiliar with this but again, thanks
 
The 200 percent login bonus doubles your prize money, And the PP bonus, Doubles it Again. So basically, Its 4 times the listed 1st place prize. Pick the most efficient money/time one. F1 seasonal takes about 14 minutes including loading times.

But in 14 minuets, that's 2 of mine easy lol. So in the time it takes you to do that, I'll have 4,000,000 credits (;
 
Is that one still available? is it a million credits before any login or pp bonuses? If so... At 650pp you can run high 5 minute lap times and a million credit prize x4 would indeed be the best way to make money.

your getting 3.6 mill every 14 minutes in the F1 seasonal.
 
Is that one still available? is it a million credits before any login or pp bonuses? If so... At 650pp you can run high 5 minute lap times and a million credit prize x4 would indeed be the best way to make money.

your getting 3.6 mill every 14 minutes in the F1 seasonal.

I think it is still open, but I'm not quite sure. I know I did that race many, many times and I got to level 40 super quick too, as it gives around 200,000 xp points, if I'm not mistaken.
 
Money is easy to get, almost all of my driving is in the seasonals and I can get 1m credits in several different races fairly easily. I'm struggling with the Expert level seasonals, but they are a lot of fun.
 
DEEZNUTZ388
I think it is still open, but I'm not quite sure. I know I did that race many, many times and I got to level 40 super quick too, as it gives around 200,000 xp points, if I'm not mistaken.

Try the nurb on 650 PP or 630 if you can it'll give you tons of money becausd they corner really slow in nurb they have slow corbers
 
I found the online seasonal events paid out well, as much as over 400K for 1st place finishes, as low as 170K for other 1sts. In one late night session I managed to win about 1 million in credits...which I promptly blew on Cars and their respective tunes :)
 
Get 6 B-Spec drivers, set them to Onlne, add loads of freinds who do Remote Racing & watch the credits grow!


:D
 
Try the nurb on 650 PP or 630 if you can it'll give you tons of money becausd they corner really slow in nurb they have slow corbers

That's the exact same race I'm talking about mate (;
 
You realise as well that PD have included a double credits bonus on all the seasonals for the Holidays. So even with no login bonus you could be earning 1,000,000 on the 650PP nurburgring seasonal (it was only 500,000 before), or 2,000,000 with the 200% login bonus (1million before). So if you're making 3.6 million credits in the F1 Seasonal, that will now be the base prize doubled, plus your normal PP bonus (this isn't doubled, I don't think) so you could be earning at least 4 million from that one race.
 
Its currently 3.6 mill BECAUSE of PD's Double payout, 200% login bonus, and the PP bonus. Without PD's christmas gift, it would only be 1.8 mill.

I am pretty sure the PP bonus does double it.
 
I am soooo going to level up like crazy this break. Currently sitting at level 36 A Spec, almost 37. I just want to get to 40.
 
Back