MoNeY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schumack
  • 29 comments
  • 1,311 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
34
Hi all wondering how much money we all have. I have 13,200,000 at the moment but have been as high as 15,000,000.

Schumack
 

Attachments

  • S2000.jpg
    S2000.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 141
I think I have 2.1 million right now.

I've been on an 8mil shopping spree lately :D
 
I don't spend my money much i just used the cars that I won. I have lost money though because im doing manufacturer races and have to buy the cars.

Schumack
 
Chris Criswell
I think I have 2.1 million right now.

I've been on an 8mil shopping spree lately :D

Does this have anything to do with the beasts of black?.. ive been saving and have 12.5 mil... Im waiting for the day that the blackmobiles arrive in the used car lot. and seeing i missed it the first time around, ill just have to wait until day 1394 *sigh*
 
Noo hehe, this was after..I'm just buying just about every car I find, and listening to each car with No exhaust/sports/semi racing/and racing exhaust.
 
54,600 CR started new game yesterday.

although on other save game about 14 million. at 82.4% complete

laters
 
Chris Criswell
Noo hehe, this was after..I'm just buying just about every car I find, and listening to each car with No exhaust/sports/semi racing/and racing exhaust.

haha, sounds like fun. I sometimes just do stoopid stuff to occupy myself, like the other day, i tuned the mazda 6 and honda accord euro R, so they had the same hp and weight, and took em both for a burn around tsukuba. After around fifty laps each i managed to get muh best times. I compared them and they were within 0.03 of each other. Which means theyre pretty close competition.

Just for the sake of it, the honda won..lol.

man hondas rule...(by 0.03 of a second... hehehe.. like a fox)
 
Highest I've ever been is about 4.6 million. I have a tendency to set my heart on one car, then go out and buy it as soon as I can. Since no car costs more than 4.5 million, I don't go over.

But I'm going to start over. I bought some bad cars and had to sell a heap to get a decent LMP, so I now have just three cars and 15,000 credits.
 
I have about 3.5million at 93.5% and on day 1245
Ive been buyinmg a lot of cars lately though, mostly old ones, I think the most Ive spent on a car that wasnt carbon fibre was 500,000 for the Audi TT race car.
 
I'm sitting at $2.8 million right now. I did have $3.5 million, but GT4 keeps saving after every purchase I make. :grumpy:

And I'm only 27% compelete.
 
FAOLIU05
I'm sitting at $2.8 million right now. I did have $3.5 million, but GT4 keeps saving after every purchase I make. :grumpy:

And I'm only 27% compelete.

turn off autosave

i have 300,000 now. last car i bought was the Pescalaro judd race car. before that i had about 5 million credits. i ended up doing the DTM over and over whilst repairing my bass

edit: jesus christ, im at 70 odd %!!!!
 
I have about 800,000 because i keep buying cars for races and the forget to race them.
I'm also trying to save up for the pescarolo for the sarthe 24
 
I have 1,3 million now because I went to hysterical super car -shopping spree
 
chinko
turn off autosave

i have 300,000 now. last car i bought was the Pescalaro judd race car. before that i had about 5 million credits. i ended up doing the DTM over and over whilst repairing my bass

edit: jesus christ, im at 70 odd %!!!!
I've done as much as I could with the auto-save. In my version, you can't actually turn it off, which is the stupidest things I have ever seen.
 
FAOLIU05
I've done as much as I could with the auto-save. In my version, you can't actually turn it off, which is the stupidest things I have ever seen.

oh **** i forgot it saves after you enter a car. sorry!
 
Chris Criswell
Noo hehe, this was after..I'm just buying just about every car I find, and listening to each car with No exhaust/sports/semi racing/and racing exhaust.

I can tell you, THATS EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING TOO, I noticed the difference in sounds just recently:dunce:

Best so far: TVR Speed Six (that pretty old looking one) with sports or without exhaust!

And OMG, I really don't have that kinda money, I have 100,000 now (PAL money)
 
Schumack
Hi all wondering how much money we all have. I have 13,200,000 at the moment but have been as high as 15,000,000.

Schumack

HOLYYYYYY !!!!!! Now you're the best photographer lol :drool: :drool:

The S2000 is so cute... But in this picture homey, I think I have an erection ! lol

Peace
 
how did he get the wheels gold but the rest black and white :dopey:
 
Just hit day 694 so I blew 8.3M on the four black cars leaving me with 14.1M. Most profitable car is the Minolta with 12406.1 miles on it. It has earned me $7,658,746 less the $883,749 price including maxing it out with mods and less oil, a few washes for the heck of it and 3 chassis adjustments gives me a profit of $6,624,547.

The beauty of GT4 is 5 different people can focus on five different things and all be totally entertained.
 
I'm at 2.5 mil right now. Spending most of my money on building dragsters. So far my fastest drag car is a Viper GTS with mid 8s. The car still has the stock tranny in it ^_^ I'm so proud of that car. It's also my second fastest car with 272 MPH. Only 10 mph behind my fastest, the Cadilac CIEN.
 
I have like 40,000 because I started buying all the muscle cars and supercars and some compacts
 
And then I bought like three GTs just so I could have a stock one a drifter and a race car all
 
wt hell is with the three posts? Seriously, NO reason they shouldn't be combined.

Most I've ever had was 8 mil.
That's gone now hehe
 
I have 13 mill atm.. but that will burn quickly when I'm spending them on cars =)
 
S31Ender
wt hell is with the three posts? Seriously, NO reason they shouldn't be combined.

Maby its because he dosen't know there is an edit button. You don't have to get so up tight.
 
right now i have 18. million but soon it will change when those black ars come on 1394.
 
This whole thread is pretty much pointless.

Schumack, we're glad you're excited about the game and the forum. But please avoid starting threads just for the sheer pleasure of seeing your name on screen. There's plenty of room for interesting discussions, so please join some of those instead of just going off on any subject that pops into your head.

AnD iN tHe NaMe Of TrEeS, lOsE tHe ToRgO tYpInG.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back