Monkeys in trees

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 46 comments
At Trial Mountain, in the section between the two tunnels - there's a dead tree lying diagonally over the track - you'll need to be quick, you can only catch a very quick glimpse of him.

Do a search through the forums - if I recall correctly there are actually some screen shots of him.

I only ever see that tree in outside-cam replays. I've never ever seen it from in the car...

:lol: Didn't notice any Zoo near :gt: tracks? :lol:

Have we been missing any other wildlife? Maybe there's a Whale in Grand Valley under the bridge....:teleport:

Those Guys at Polyphony/Sony must have have thought 💡 :

'What can we use to fill up those last few kilobytes of the game? I know stick a monkey in the trees :tree2:'

Here is a screen shot of the monkey:

gt3monkey_small.jpg

And here you will find *ahem* more "info" on the subject... :D

Was that screenshot from the demo because the Laptime Font is Huge and the position display looks like the old style one?

Did you know you cant see it if you are going backwards? it just dissapears

It looks like the image has been cut a little bit.
That will be from the full game too, because the demo didn't look that good.

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
Was that screenshot from the demo because the Laptime Font is Huge and the position display looks like the old style one?

Did you know you cant see it if you are going backwards? it just dissapears
As you pass under the tree toggle your rearview. He's there. :cool:

Originally posted by GCstyle
Uh, i don't see anything...
Um, it's, like, circled...

You know what's kind of weird, it does disappear... however, that's not the only thing that disappears in the game. For any of you who have broken out of Monaco, you probably know what I'm talking about... when you go towards the mountains, you see them [of course], but when you go past them, they're invisible. Vierd... :weird:

Latest Posts

Back