Monster Trucks For GT6

• Thread starter ak101
  • 19 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purposely Built and Modified with extremely large wheels and suspension to crush those smaller vehicles beneath those huge tires. Also involved in freestyle competition events and races

We are getting way over our heads, seriously. It would be nice if we keep the GT6 forum clean and with solid feedback towards PD's future title.

This is the type of rubbish that has turned the Battlelog forum into an unbearable pit of useless threads, Trolls and immaturity. I hope sure GTP isn going the same way. Im surprised a few of you credited this thread with a serious response, As i feel it was very doubtful the OP was being serious when he posted it.

SimonK
No. This forum is getting silly.

This.

I wasn't around for the GT5 build up but was the forum really this ridiculous ? Seriously, every 4 out of 5 posts/threads are just idiotic.

This is the type of rubbish that has turned the Battlelog forum into an unbearable pit of useless threads, Trolls and immaturity. I hope sure GTP isn going the same way. Im surprised a few of you credited this thread with a serious response, As i feel it was very doubtful the OP was being serious when he posted it.
Either way, it's a no from me.

Jordan should reinforce the rule that new members can't make new threads in the GT6 forum until the game comes out, like he did with the GT5 forum.

To be honest I don't actually see what's so silly about this idea, they were in Toca 3, and Monster Truck racing is a genuine motorsport. However, I struggle to see it in GT, although I can easily imagine it's inclusion in Forza.

To be honest I don't actually see what's so silly about this idea, they were in Toca 3, and Monster Truck racing is a genuine motorsport. However, I struggle to see it in GT, although I can easily imagine it's inclusion in Forza.

It'll be great to have yes, but we know PD... For Forza maybe, but its doubtful they'll get them since they're on the mission to get tons of cars and kinda some of GT's cars I've noticed.

It's a good idea, and it'd be nice if they included Monster Jam in it somehow, but I doubt they will. However, I'd like it if they included lift kits for trucks at the very least. Wheels included. Because my 'lifted' Ram looks rather silly with those small wheels.

Another wishlist thread... man, I never get tired of those.

Oh, yes I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back