Monthly Mini Madness

• Thread starter GTR4MROD
  • 30 comments
United States
Texas
Welcome to the R4M Motorsports Monthly Mini Madness Invitational. Sponsored by Bilstein Shock Absorbers and Pirelli Tires.

This is a ‘Mini’, pun intended, endurance race with qualifier. The race will be a timed 20 min race.

For its Inaugural race.

[THIRD MONDAY OF THE MONTH]
2-17-2020
Race time 9:00 pm Central

GOODWOOD MOTOR CIRCUIT

(BOP ON)
Grid Start w/ False Start Check
(20 Minutes)
RS/RM only
Tire Wear - 7x
Fuel Wear - 4x
Light Damage [Quali-Race]

Practice lobby opens 8:30pm central

Points will be calculated for first race, and will follow a similar structure to the GR3 series on Saturday(with a shorter time). Clean racing is of course a must but being that they are Mini’s bumps happen.

PLEASE Confirm if you would like to attend and so I can make your version of the mini before the race. Add me on PSN to download your livery or search ARL in GT Sport livery section.

CONFIRM HERE

5F3AB73A-B811-44AA-B1B0-D8016E041D51.jpeg

Last edited:
If you guys want let me know what number you want on your mini and what color. The more specific color the better if I have it.

Monthly sounds cool. I would participate in this. Would you want to track points, or is this more for bragging rights on race night?
#51, scarlet and gray... (Go Bucks!).

Lobby will be open tonight not for points and may. It even be the minis if everyone wants we can do another race. I may have to abandon this series before it starts as track season is starting for me.

Not sure if i should keep it going. Had 6-8 ppl sign up, was thinking of perhaps asking you guys if a one make series would be better. Like a BMW gr3 series or Clsssic Porsche cup kind. May get more interest with those cars rather than the mini. What do you think?
Is this still a go? March 16th? Are you ready? Is everything in place? Have you created a points sheet?

Not sure if i should keep it going. Had 6-8 ppl sign up, was thinking of perhaps asking you guys if a one make series would be better. Like a BMW gr3 series or Clsssic Porsche cup kind. May get more interest with those cars rather than the mini. What do you think?
I would be cool with that do a 1 make series would be interesting

I would be cool with that do a 1 make series would be interesting

Yeah maybe try out that n700 Camaro that should be a gr4 With racing tires we tried it with sport and it's a little rough

Last edited:
Nova and I had a vintage Porsche cup (no abs) that he just shut down due to lack of participation.

I’ll try to do some testing with some other cars this weekend, and it looks like the mini may be put on the back burner until we find a car that everyone may be more excited about. I’m thinking short track and one make series.

Latest Posts

Back