Monthly TT challenge: PC: Audi R18 E tron @ Paul Ricard BlancpainPC 

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 66 comments
View attachment 648421

My best so far after a few laps is a 1:44.295. I've always struggled with not being sloppy here so it can definitely be improved. GL all.. it's a crazy one :)
I think this car is the ideal companion to get to grips with the circuit as it works very good in slow corners with the downforce. PR is quite technical indeed, I still have to practice too to hit all those apexes correctly :).

I think this car is the ideal companion to get to grips with the circuit as it works very good in slow corners with the downforce. PR is quite technical indeed, I still have to practice too to hit all those apexes correctly :).

Even though it's a very different car, I used this video to learn the line. It made a pretty big difference 👍

I think I've done all I can do with this. 1:40.354. I don't think I've quite figured out how to get the most out of the car yet but I'm absolutely digging this track 👍

I'm running the Low Aggressive MGU-K setup with some manual intervention. I find it lasts the longest while still being useful.

244210_20170523201753_1.png

Uff I haven't even opened my manual yet to start with those electronics :P.
Nice one Greg! I'll try this combo this evening again see which time I can set.

I think I've done all I can do with this. 1:40.354. I don't think I've quite figured out how to get the most out of the car yet but I'm absolutely digging this track 👍

I'm running the Low Aggressive MGU-K setup with some manual intervention. I find it lasts the longest while still being useful.

First real try:

MjnB9vV.jpg

Is there a KERS button on this car which you need to press, or just a matter of selecting the right E mode?

Is there a KERS button on this car which you need to press, or just a matter of selecting the right E mode?

There is a dedicated KERS button you can bind to your wheel which allows you to summon the extra power at will, assuming the car lets you draw any more. There's a limit to how much you can use per lap. So with the usual Low Aggressive setting plus some manual use on the back straight, I find I have boost all the way up till the last turn. If you watch my replay you can see when I manually boosted by the blue light on the wheel 👍

Back