PC Monthly TT challenge: PC: Audi R18 E tron @ Paul Ricard Blancpain

Discussion in 'AC Single Races & Time Trials' started by mister dog, Nov 27, 2016.

1. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

I think this car is the ideal companion to get to grips with the circuit as it works very good in slow corners with the downforce. PR is quite technical indeed, I still have to practice too to hit all those apexes correctly :).

GregTheStig likes this.
  2. GregTheStig

GregTheStig

Even though it's a very different car, I used this video to learn the line. It made a pretty big difference :tup:

mister dog likes this.
  3. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

That's dedication! :D

4. GregTheStig

GregTheStig

I think I've done all I can do with this. 1:40.354. I don't think I've quite figured out how to get the most out of the car yet but I'm absolutely digging this track :tup:

I'm running the Low Aggressive MGU-K setup with some manual intervention. I find it lasts the longest while still being useful.

244210_20170523201753_1.png

mister dog likes this.
  5. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

Uff I haven't even opened my manual yet to start with those electronics :p.
    Nice one Greg! I'll try this combo this evening again see which time I can set.

6. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

First real try:

[​IMG]

Is there a KERS button on this car which you need to press, or just a matter of selecting the right E mode?

7. GregTheStig

GregTheStig

There is a dedicated KERS button you can bind to your wheel which allows you to summon the extra power at will, assuming the car lets you draw any more. There's a limit to how much you can use per lap. So with the usual Low Aggressive setting plus some manual use on the back straight, I find I have boost all the way up till the last turn. If you watch my replay you can see when I manually boosted by the blue light on the wheel :tup:

mister dog likes this.