Moose Knuckle Tuning *latest tunes: BMW M3 Coupe and Toyota MR2 1600 G

• Thread starter sanmusa
  • 87 comments
I just gave both of the Civic Type R tunes a try, with a slight modification: I used Racing Hard tires, and my Civic has all the performance parts for 397 HP. I wasn't too impressed when I first tried the tight and precise version on Tokyo RT246. The car didn't have too much grip and at the limit it was pure understeer. To be fair, I was using weaker tires and have more power.

But then I tried "Fast and Loose" on Nurburgring. It was terrifying, in a good way. I was flying past the AI, Ford GT LM race cars, YellowHat Skylines, the lot. This is still on racing hard tires. Sure it was hard to keep it in check but it was really a blast to drive, absolutely transformed the car. I'm sure I'll be trying out some of your other tunes after that, in particular, looking forward to the FT-86 (when I try to tune it, it floats around like a leaf.... I found another tune on this site, and it's stable but understeers).

Hey san its me snowy. I finally got a RGT and decided to tune it. I tried other tunes on this forum and others outside and I must say yours is the most stable out of all of them. I was amazed at how much better yours was than that of some of the better known tuners. Even the CTR2 tune you have is way ahead of what I found and tried. They aren't perfect but they are 🤬 close. The RGT tends for be a little "floaty" at times making for some butt clenching maneuvers by me to keep it in line, but overall its good. I did change the top speed up a click or too just to make sure I had enough gear in it for the rings long straights. I currently race the RGT in a 550pp setup exclusively. I did everything you have listed except an engine rebuild, that would have put me over 550pp. The CTR2 tends to understeer like you said but that's to be expected in a AWD car. I just pitch the car in slightly earlier and more abruptly to compensate for it. I can't wait to try you upcoming tunes. One last note, I still use your LFA tune but my LFA has a little bit more power than your tune calls for.:dopey:

Excellent job on the tunes for the RUF's, Just excellent.👍👍👍👍👍

Last edited:
I'll try the Lambo tune on TT24 with a bit more HP restriction (246HP) but i'll loose some of the weight (it'll become about 860 KG, so quite a bit lighter) and different tyres.
Let you know if i get the Miura around faster with your settings.
Greetings stano666 :)

And golded TT24 with your settings where i did silver with original Miura set-up. I needed 0.380 seconds, i got (with Moose tune) 0.6 seconds (in my 2nd lap) Thats why i got back here so soon, and edited this message instead of creating a new post. I can't say the Lambo handled very easy (imo.., or better said: imh -in my hands-) it hasn't become a suicidal car (far from it) but i had to be a little more gentle with the throttle on the roundabout's of Madrid City this time around.
I leave it at this (i'm starting to get sleepy and make linguistical errors) grateful for your help, i greets yous once more.

Last edited:
Well, it's been a while since I have been here, and I have just fired up GT5 this last weekend for the first time since July last year! Well, at least I can still drive and haven't managed to crash too badly!

Well, Moose Knuckle Tuning isn't dead, I'll come up with some new tunes as time allows.
I think for the next few tunes I'll concentrate on a few rally cars, see what I come up with.

In the meantime however, I am stuck with an unupdated Gran Tursimo, I don't even have the 2.0 update yet! The internet connection I have at home sucks and has aborted the update three times already. Until I get the newest updates I can't get online, but I can still tune cars...

Stay tuned (pun intended...), Moose Knuckle isn't dead!

Video Review ^_^, subscribe for more. btw 350z by far best imo for its class

Awesome video man! Thanks for doing the review! I am definitely subscribing. 👍

Hows about a ferrari 599 drift tune??

Sorry mate, I neither have a 599, nor do I do drifting.

I'll try the Lambo tune on TT24 with a bit more HP restriction (246HP) but i'll loose some of the weight (it'll become about 860 KG, so quite a bit lighter) and different tyres.
Let you know if i get the Miura around faster with your settings.
Greetings stano666 :)

And golded TT24 with your settings where i did silver with original Miura set-up.
I leave it at this (i'm starting to get sleepy and make linguistical errors) grateful for your help, i greets yous once more.

Hey man, I am glad the Lambo settings worked for you! Since losing the data on my hard drive I no longer have the Miura, but when I get one I'll try your modifications, see how Porco Rosso improves that way!

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Feeling Blue

Deep%2520Forest%2520Raceway_4.jpg

Parts Installed
Oil change
Sports ECU
Racing air ailter
Sports intake manifold
Racing exhaust
Sports exhaust manifold
Full custom transmission
Adjustable LSD
Semi-racing flywheel
Twin-plate clutch
Full adjustable suspension
front and rear aerodynamics
Sport soft tires

Suspension Settings
Ride height: 0/0
Spring rate: 10.5/12.5
Damper extension: 6/8
Damper Compression: 7/7
Anti-roll bars: 5/3
Camber: 2.2/1.8
Toe: 0.11/0/21

Transmission settings
1st gear 3.127
2nd gear 2.136
3rd gear 1.600
4th gear 1.247
5th gear 1.000
6th gear 0.821
final 4.300

LSD Settings
Initial: --/17
Acceleration: --/33
Braking: --/25

Brake Settings
Front: 6
Rear: 4

Specifications
Max power: 565 hp @ 8800 rpm
Max torque: 377 ftlb @ 5800 rpm
Weight: 1350 kg
Weight/power: 2.38 kg/hp
Performance points: 573

Deep%2520Forest%2520Raceway_15.jpg

As special as Ferraris are, the Scuderia is even more special. With lightining quick gear shifts, and state of the art electronics it improves on the F430's already phenomenal attributes. The Scuderia jumps ahead of the pack among Ferraris, and this comprehensive tune makes the car an exciting stallion that must be tamed. It is responsive, precise and very very fast.

Although being heavier and less powerful than Black Monster, Moose Knuckle's Lexus LFA, the Scuderia is faster on both Deep Forest and the Nordschleife.

Lap Times
Deep Forest Raceway: 1:18.651 by sanmusa
Nürburgring Nordschleife: 7:18.996 by sanmusa

Last edited:
Plymouth Superbird '70
The Word

Plymouth%2520Superbird%2520%25286%2529.jpg

Parts Installed
Oil change
Sports ECU
Sports Exhaust
5-speed close ratio transmission
Height adjustable suspension kit
Sports medium tires

Suspension Settings
Ride height: -3/-1
Spring rate: 4.4/3.8
Damper: 3/2
Camber: 2.3/1.8

Brake Settings

Specifications
Max power: 453 hp @ 5300 rpm
Max torque: 492 ftlb @ 4300 rpm
Weight: 1755 kg
Weight/power: 3.87 kg/hp
Performance points: 487

Plymouth%2520Superbird%2520%25285%2529.jpg

I have nothing per se against American muscle cars, but this car exemplifies what I dislike about them: it's heavy, it lists on curves as if it was an oil tanker, it has horrible traction unless you are going absolutely straight, it has inflated horsepower figures, and frankly, it doesn't look too good. Yep, that's my opinion.

That being said, I needed to buy some American muscle to run the Muscle Car Championship. The Superbird popped up on the used car dealership with its ridiculous rear wing, and it was cheap, so I bought it. It came in a dark shade, which doesn't do justice to the car, so I repainted it bright yellow. One oil change and I took it to the championship, to see how a stock Plymouth would do.

Plymouth%2520Superbird%2520%25284%2529.jpg

Well, Monza is definitely not the track for old muscle cars, and that first chicane proved challenging for a bunch of drivers piloting American barges. My first effort got me in fifth place, the Superbird would peak at 132 mph, its rev limiter in fourth gear pegging on the long straight. The Superbird would need a tune.

I didn't want to spend too much money on the car, but I also didn't want to lose the race again. My Superbird had to be transformed into a budget racer. Sports ECU and Sports exhaust bumped the power to a good 453 hp, while maintaining that muscle car deep rumble. A 5 speed close ratio gear box provided me one extra gear without the added costs of the full race box. A height adjustable suspension would help me tighten up the car and make it lean less on curves, and the sports medium tires would help put all that torque to good use.

And, wow! The Superbird was suddenly transformed into what it should have been from the start! The car is now predictable and can manage the chicane with poise, and will out accelerate that pesky Z28 that kept on coming in first place. The car no longer bounced off the rev limiter on the straights and won the Muscle Car Championship with three seconds over the Camaro! It was competitive and fun to drive at the same time. Who would have known I would enjoy driving this beast!

Plymouth%2520Superbird%2520%25283%2529.jpg

I enjoyed the Superbird so much I took it to Nürburgring during a rainy morning and lapped the circuit twice. Here the 'Bird was still loads of fun to drive, predictable and precise. Even on the wet pavement I could still apply part throttle half way through a curve and not spin out. On the first lap it was wet and dark and I managed 8:52.922. Towards the end of the first lap the skies opened up, and on the second lap I managed 8:41.955.
Not bad for a heavy car with a very mild tune and sports tires!

Bird, bird, bird is the word!

Plymouth%2520Superbird%2520%25282%2529.jpg

Lap Times

Nürburgring Nordschleife (Time and Weather change): 8:41.955

On Tumblr: http://mooseknuckletuning.tumblr.com/post/18318478660/plymouth-superbird-the-word

Last edited:
Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85
Dusty

Rally cars are fun. Whether you like sliding sideways in the dirt and mud, or driving way too fast on snow and ice, rally cars are for you. Most people will go for the four wheel drive cars when choosing a rally weapon, and for a good reason: more traction means more speed! But there are those times when one must choose fun over speed, and that's where the Nissan 240RS Rally Car comes in.

You see, the 240RS is a rear wheel drive car, and as you might have heard many times before, that's not the preferred drive train for rally racing. Usually front wheel drive and all wheel drive does best on the slippery stuff. But there is a certain appeal to drive a slippery car.

So, here is Dusty, Moose Knuckle's own 240RS, in two separate tunes: dirt and snow.

Toscana_8.jpg

DIRT TUNE
The dirt tune has a neutral handling manner, but application of throttle on a curve will bring the rear end around. Too much throttle and she'll spin, too little and it bogs down. It takes practice to get it right, but once you do it's satisfying. Blipping the throttle in low speed corners helps, and sometimes if you feel you have too much gas in second gear and you are oversteering more than needed, you can short shift into third gear. Dusty will recompose and regain traction.

Parts Installed
Oil change
Dirt tires

Suspension Settings
Ride height: 5/0
Spring rate: 9.9/7.1
Damper extension: 7/5
Damper compression: 6/6
Anti-sway bar: 2/4
Camber: 2.2/1.8
Toe: -0.04/0.26

Transmission settings
1st gear 3.531
2nd gear 2.296
3rd gear 1.630
4th gear 1.200
5th gear 0.906
Final 4.019

LSD Settings
Initial: --/9
Acceleration: --/36
Braking: --/11

Brake Settings
Front: 5
Rear: 5

Aero Settings
Front: 15
Rear: 27

Chamonix%2520Westa.jpg

SNOW SETTINGS
For the snow settings I had to dial in some understeer to keep the car going straight. Use the throttle and steering gingerly, especially in slow corners. Do not go WOT on second gear in a curve or she'll spin. For bumpy snow circuits (like Chamonix West) you can raise the suspension to the same height as the dirt setup. The only differences between the two setups are in the suspension, LSD and aero, all else is the same.

Parts Installed
Snow tires

Suspension Settings
Ride height: -14/-3
Spring rate: 10.2/6.9
Damper extension: 7/5
Anti-sway bar: 2/4
Camber: 2.0/2.0
Toe: 0.00/0.33

LSD Settings
Braking: --/12

Aero Settings
Front: 15
Rear: 30

Chamonix%2520East_1a.jpg

Specifications
Max power: 248 hp @ 7000 rpm
Max torque: 189 lbft @ 6000 rpm
Weight: 970 kg
Weight/power: 3.91 kg/hp
Performance points: 465

Lap Times
Toscana (dirt) 2:13.975 by sanmusa
Chamonix East (snow) 1:29.897 by sanmusa
Chamonix West (snow) 2:35.838 by sanmusa

Omar%2527s%2520Velvia%2520Photo%2520Effect.jpg

On Tumblr: http://mooseknuckletuning.tumblr.com/post/18633480995/nissan-240rs-dusty

Last edited:
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85
Mopshi

400 PP Car

Rome%25201.jpg

Parts Installed
Oil change
Rear wing
Full custom transmission
Adjustable LSD
Torque sensing center differential
Sport soft tires

Suspension Settings
Ride height: -3/-7
Spring rate: 9.7/7.9
Damper extension: 5/7
Anti-sway bar: 4/2
Camber: 2.6/2.0
Toe: -0.01/0.15

Transmission settings
1st gear 2.490
2nd gear 1.670
3rd gear 1.206
4th gear 0.920
5th gear 0.742
Final 5.763

LSD Settings
Initial: 5/14
Acceleration: 15/30
Deceleration: 8/19

Brake Settings
Rear: 3

Aero Settings

Engine Power *needed to make into 400 PP level
Limit: 88.7% (will need to be adjusted slightly up or down as the engine breaks in and the power changes)

Specifications
Max power: 182 hp @ 6400 rpm
Max torque: 192 lbft @ 4000 rpm
Weight: 1145 kg
Weight/power: 6.29 kg/hp
Performance points: 400

rome%25202.jpg

This car was built with the specific mission of running the current 400 PP special events in GT5. And it doesn't disappoint. Whether it's me or Bob driving the little Pug, it comes out in first place. The car is a blast to drive, and while at times the short wheelbase French car will exhibit some high speed throttle lift oversteer it is quite manageable, and that trait makes it more fun to race too.

The rear add-on wing is almost overkill as I had to dial it down to the lowest setting, 5, to make it to 400 points. Remove the wing altogether and you may add a few more horsepower if you so wish to completely obliterate the competition.

Lap Times
Nürburgring Nordschleife 8:50.518 by sanmusa
Verstekschloss* 3:40.653 by sanmusa
* this is a custom track I made, with plenty of blind off camber curves, can be a bitch to race there. It's shared, so friend me and you can try it too.

rome%25203.jpg

On Tumblr: http://mooseknuckletuning.tumblr.com/post/18748831462/peugeot-205-turbo-16-mopshi

Last edited:
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 (Super GT) '08
Gingawa

HSR%25202.jpg

Parts Installed
Oil change
Racing hard tires

Suspension Settings
Ride height: -3/-4
Spring rate: 16.6/16.3
Damper extension: 8/8
Damper compression: 8/8
Anti-sway bar: 4/6
Camber: 2.7/1.7
Toe: -0.11/0.20

Transmission settings
1st gear 3.154
2nd gear 2.177
3rd gear 1.613
4th gear 1.251
5th gear 1.016
6th gear 0.864
Final 4.653

LSD Settings
Initial: --/16
Deceleration: --/12

Brake Settings

Aero Settings
Front: 35
Rear: 56

Specifications
Max power: 326 hp @ 6900 rpm
Max torque: 316 lbft @ 4500 rpm
Weight: 1150 kg
Weight/power: 3.52 kg/hp
Performance points: 534

HSR%25201.jpg

Moose Knuckle's first GT car, the tune provided here is just an improvement over the original car, no go-fast parts were installed. The suspension settings here make the Lexus a very planted car, with predictable handling and great turn in, this tune is specially suited to a smooth surface track, like High Speed Ring or Special Stage Route 11. That being said, it is also a good tune for rougher tracks too because the car has very precise steering. The car actually feels faster than it actually is.

Lap Times
Deep Forest Raceway 1:18.579 by sanmusa
High Speed Ring 1:13.625 by sanmusa
Nürburgring Nordschleife 7:49.114 by sanmusa

High%2520Speed%2520Ring_4.jpg

On Tumblr: http://mooseknuckletuning.tumblr.com/post/18753050489/lexus-is350-super-gt-gingawa

Last edited:
Ruf RGT '00
Tweety

500 PP Champion

Rome_6.jpg

Parts Installed
Oil change
Full custom transmission
Twin plate clutch
Semi-racing flywheel
Sports hard tires

Suspension Settings
Ride height: -6/-8
Spring rate: 10.1/13.2
Damper extension: 5/9
Damper compression: 7/7
Anti-sway bar: 6/2
Camber: 2.1/2.5
Toe: 0.00/0.19

Transmission settings
1st gear 2.465
2nd gear 1.691
3rd gear 1.248
4th gear 0.965
5th gear 0.782
6th gear 0.663
Final 5.000

LSD Settings
Initial: --/16
Acceleration: --/24
Deceleration: --/18

Brake Settings
Front: 8
Rear: 2

Engine Power *needed to make into 500 PP level
Limit: 96.2% (will need to be adjusted slightly up or down as the engine breaks in and the power changes)

Rome_7.jpg

Specifications
Max power: 380 hp @ 7600 rpm
Max torque: 289 lbft @ 5000 rpm
Weight: 1330 kg
Weight/power: 3.5 kg/hp
Performance points: 500

Special%2520Stage%2520Route%25205_2.jpg

What? Another Ruf tune? Another RGT? Well, this one is different, and much like our Peugeot 205 this car is purpose made to fit into the 500 PP races. No power adders were put into the car, and none of the lightening mods too. What's left is a pure handling package that will make the RGT move faster without gaining Performance Points. With 380 hp and 1330 kg, the vehicle handles much like a 911 GT3 should, with precision, poise and excitement. And it's a guaranteed winner as any Bob I put on the wheel will win a 500 PP race without any directions given. With directions I can get Bob in first place by the second lap. On rough pavement tracks the car can become a handful, so this is more suited to smoother tracks. I am working on a tune for rough circuits like the Nürburgring.

Lap Times
Nürburgring Nordschleife 7:55.556 by sanmusa
Rome City Circuit 1:20.827 by Bob
Special Stage Route 5 1:40.532 by sanmusa

Special%2520Stage%2520Route%25205_4.jpg

On Tumblr: http://mooseknuckletuning.tumblr.com/post/18809415314/ruf-rgt-tweety

Last edited:
I have a 500pp RGT in my garage as well. Should be fun to see how they fair up. :dopey:

Great, I'll give it a try tomorrow. I see you use Sports Hard tirs too... seems like a perfect match for this car!

Now is bed time here... :D

sanmusa
Great, I'll give it a try tomorrow. I see you use Sports Hard tirs too... seems like a perfect match for this car!

Now is bed time here... :D

400 miles ahead of me before turn around and start to head home. But when I do I'll try yours 👍

It drives amazingly well on SH tires its scary :lol:

Have a great night.

I have a 500pp RGT in my garage as well. Should be fun to see how they fair up. :dopey:

Hey man, I just tried your tune around the Nurburgring, and although your tune makes the car a completely different animal than mine, I managed similar times... with my tune I did 7:55.556, with yours it was 7:57.549. Your tune feels more nose heavy (ballast...), but on a Porsche that allows the rear end to dance around, which is a good way to drive. Mine is more of a neutral tune, works out similar in the end! I also like your gear setup better than mine, I'll try those ratios on mine, see how they feel. Tomorrow I'll see about doing some side to side comparisons on other circuits. I had a lot of fun driving your tune! 👍

Thanks again for trying my tune. I am hoping to try yours as well in the next few days (wife hasn't told me what to do this weekend yet :dopey: ). Any track you recommend? I might just compare the two at Dopey Downs (a custom track I tune at).

Thanks again 👍
Have a great weekend :dopey:

Thanks again for trying my tune. I am hoping to try yours as well in the next few days (wife hasn't told me what to do this weekend yet :dopey: ). Any track you recommend? I might just compare the two at Dopey Downs (a custom track I tune at).

Thanks again 👍
Have a great weekend :dopey:

Nurburgring, Deep Forest, Grand Valley East are some of my favorites.

*Disclaimer - I could not match the gearing...not even close, so I put in my own. So lap times were not recorded. Sorry. :confused:

RUF RGT

This car has to be one of the easiest cars to have fun in. The handling is not what you would expect from a RR car on sport hard tires. It lets you slid, but only if you want. Turn in is spot on, and hitting the apex happens with ease. Only on exit is when throttle control is needed, but sometimes you just want it to hang out and WEEEEEEEEEE :D.

A quick lap at Grand Vally turned into 10, because it was just too much fun. Down the front strait into the first sweeping left before the hairpin right was easy to take on throttle before mashing the great brake settings and letting the car rotate to the apex and ease into the throttle out of the corner ready to attack the rest of the course.
Taking the esses near the end of the course can be taken two different ways. 1.) Ease through them using throttle control and patients exiting quickly when through. 2.) Brake to set the car, pitch it sideways and set up some smoke screen. Either way is fine and equal to the same time, but sliding it is way funner.

All in all this is a great setup and a very fun car to drive, I just wish I could get your gearing in it :confused:. But for now I'm off to have some more fun in this car. Great job :cheers:

Last edited:
*Disclaimer - I could not match the gearing...not even close, so I put in my own. So lap times were not recorded. Sorry. :confused:

All in all this is a great setup and a very fun car to drive, I just wish I could get your gearing in it :confused:. But for now I'm off to have some more fun in this car. Great job :cheers:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! It's a different animal with your tune or mine, either way a blast to drive! It sure is one hell of a performer in Sports Hard tires! as far as the gearing, try setting the transmission to default first, which is what I did. I didn't do the transmission trick on this one, just tuned the gears off default.

BMW M3 Coupe '07
Bloody Mary

N%25C3%25BCrburgring%2520Nordschleife_4.jpg

Parts Installed
Carbon hood
Rear wing
ECU tuning
Engine tuning stage 2
Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter
Sports exhaust manifold
Sports catalytic converter
Titanium racing exhaust
Fully adjustable transmission
Twin plate clutch
Semi racing flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Fully customizable suspension
Racing hard tires

Suspension Settings
Ride height: 5/-5
Spring rate: 7.5/12.8
Damper extension: 6/7
Damper compression: 6/7
Anti-sway bar: 4/4
Camber: 3.0/1.4
Toe: -0.09/0.05

Transmission settings
1st gear 3.613
2nd gear 2.904
3rd gear 2.076
4th gear 1.531
5th gear 1.150
6th gear 0.921
Final 4.224

LSD Settings
Acceleration: --/30
Deceleration: --/11

Brake Settings

Aero
Rear wing: 15

N%25C3%25BCrburgring%2520Nordschleife_9.jpg

Specifications
Max power: 565 hp @ 9300 rpm
Max torque: 366 lbft @ 4800 rpm
Weight: 1650 kg
Weight/power: 2.92 kg/hp
Performance points: 542

N%25C3%25BCrburgring%2520Nordschleife_2.jpg

A performance landmark, the BMW M3 is already a stunning car right out of the showroom floor. But it doesn't hurt to add horsepower and all else that comes with a race car. This M3 is transformed from the ultimate driving machine into a veritable weapon to be reckoned with at the track. The car still feels heavy at 1650 kg, but with 565 horsepower on at at 9300 rpm there is more than enough to get it moving faster than most other cars. The sticky rubber and rear wing add to the car's track prowess, ensuring grip at both low and high speeds. Turn in is precise and the understeering nature of the factory has has been dialed out in favor of more neutral handling. Take this M3 for a spin and enjoy what BMW does best.

Lap Times
Nürburgring Nordschleife 7:30.198 by sanmusa
Deep Forest Raceway 1:20.324 by sanmusa

N%25C3%25BCrburgring%2520Nordschleife.jpg

On Tumblr: http://mooseknuckletuning.tumblr.com/post/19143471681/bmw-m3-coupe

Last edited:
Toyota MR2 1600 G '86
Barney

Deep%2520Forest%2520Raceway_8.jpg

Parts Installed
Oil change
Weight reduction stage3
Window weight reduction
Chassis reinforcement
ECU tuning
Engine tuning stage 3
Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter
Sports exhaust manifold
Sports catalytic converter
Titanium racing exhaust
Fully customizable transmission
Twin-plate clutch
Semi-racing flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Fully customizable suspension
Sports soft tires

Suspension Settings
Ride height: 7/3
Spring rate: 5.3/7.5
Damper extension: 5/8
Anti-sway bar: 4/1
Camber: 2.5/2.2
Toe: -0.01/0.15

Transmission settings
1st gear 3.903
2nd gear 2.620
3rd gear 1.926
4th gear 1.470
5th gear 1.150
6th gear 0.919
Final 4.648 for Deep Forest Raceway Reverse
Final 4.393 for the Nürburgring Nordschleife

LSD Settings
Initial: --/14
Acceleration: --/27
Deceleration: --/19

Brake Settings

Deep%2520Forest%2520Raceway_10.jpg

Specifications
Max power: 206 hp @ 7400 rpm
Max torque: 155 lbft @ 5900 rpm
Weight: 953 kg
Weight/power: 4.56 kg/hp
Performance points: 425

Another purpose-made tune, this MR2 is tuned specifically for the Weekly Racing Series Time Trails, Week 56: MR2 The Max. It is made to run on Deep Forest Raceway Reverse, and it suits me well, with a bit of oversteer built in. Like any short wheelbase mid-engine car, if pushed too carelessly the little Toyota will bite! Throttle application mid corner needs to be done judiciously, as mid corner there is very little warning of impending oversteer. On corner exit it is more predictable. Once mastered this car is loads of fun to drive.

Lap Times
Nürburgring Nordschleife 8:39.840 by sanmusa
Deep Forest Raceway Reverse 1:2*.324 by sanmusa (will publish actual time after WRS56 is done)

Deep%2520Forest%2520Raceway_6.jpg

On Tumblr: http://mooseknuckletuning.tumblr.com/post/19144408338/toyota-mr2-1600-g-barney

Last edited:
Back