Krautland
LukeCannotSkate

8580309189_1d71864bf8_c.jpg

MORD Motorsports, previously named GAUZed Drift Garage after its founder,
is a small tuning garage for GT5 founded in May 2012 lead by
monsterGAUZ
and
OnoMaToPeja_
We build up, test and modify drift cars of our own or of other drivers.
As a sponsor in all kinds of competitions we get cars and drivers ready
for tough seasons and always aim for top positions.
Feel free to contact any of us for setup help, testing, sponsoring etc.

The Current List Of Sponsored Drivers And Their Cars

monsterGAUZ

TOYOTA Super Supra *currently not participating in a competition*
toyotasupersupra.jpg

If there is a car Gauz is known for, it's this one.
Over months of usage and dedication for tuning
and perfection car and driver melted together to
one crazy piece of a drift machine.
Although the blockwise nearly stock 2JZ
(Stage 1 engine) doesn't produce a huge amount
of power compared to the field of competition
machines with 600++HP this great Turbo setup
gives this car a tire destroying 820NM of torque,
scaring the poop out of some V8s here and there.
It pulls like a diesel... This and the top notch
setup gave Gauz the A-Level he needed to win
every single round of VDC Season 4. Apart from
that: the car is 100% anti hybrid, ok except for
that removed rear wing.

MAZDA RX-2JZ FC3S *participating in Formula D Season 4*
rx7fc3s.jpg

Take a Super Supra spec 2JZ-GTE and put in a
lighter and more agile chassis.
*Bling* Mazda RX-2JZ FC3S
You can't do anything wrong with a FC, look or
handling, doesn't matter. So Gauz tried it out,
liked it and spontanously threw in a JZ. Well,
that's nothing special, he kinda does that with
every 2nd car :P. Though it's not just a 2JZ, it
has the full Super Supra spec. Stage 1 engine,
small single Turbo etc.
With Atsushi Kuroi being his Idol of the Idols,
Gauz wants to get back to the Kuroi-Illusion
driving style he has practiced and learned
from the beginning of playing GT5. This car is
supposed to be the new Illusion machine, after
Gauz' style was rather focused on consistency.

OnoMaToPeja_

**Ono's cars in detail coming soon!**

Last edited:
There's a Tuning Section but oh well, Looks really nice 👍

Thx, I know I wasn't sure where I should post it. Decided to do it here maybe I'll ask a mod if he could move it to the tuning section if it really fits better there

I think it should stay here, most of the drifters that have problems with setup come to the "drifting section" anyway. 👍 BTW Nice OP Lukas :D

iNs3CuRe
I think it should stay here, most of the drifters that have problems with setup come to the "drifting section" anyway. 👍 BTW Nice OP Lukas :D

No. when team shmo putted his tuning thread here. Everybody gave him a hard time saying it shoudnt be in the drift forum. So I dont think its right this one should be allowed here.

No. when team shmo putted his tuning thread here. Everybody gave him a hard time saying it shoudnt be in the drift forum. So I dont think its right this one should be allowed here.

IMO it was wrong for people to say Shmo's garage didnt belong here. Jus because something was done in the past, doesn't mean it was the right thing to do, or that it should be done again.

I think if we had a few more threads like this, with tunes, and more importantly, explications of why the settings are the way they are, we might have fewer of these "how do i tunez my driftz car???" threads.

This thread being here doesn't hurt anyone at all...if it bugs you, you have a serious case of first world problems.

Anyways, to all the guys running this garage, best of luck with both the garage, and with VDC!!!

I'll definitely be checking in from time to time to steal tunes off you guys :sly:

I agree, keep this thread here and bring Shmo's back as well...

I assume that you're going to add a ton more info here as well Gauz? I'm keen to see where this thread goes... ;)

I agree, keep this thread here and bring Shmo's back as well...

I assume that you're going to add a ton more info here as well Gauz? I'm keen to see where this thread goes... ;)

^This :)

GAUZed Drift is happy to sponsor another highly competitive driver in VDC: Knight_Spirit from D-Max!

The drivers and cars roster will be updated as sson as I have all the stuff ready!

twitcher
IMO it was wrong for people to say Shmo's garage didnt belong here. Jus because something was done in the past, doesn't mean it was the right thing to do, or that it should be done again.

I think if we had a few more threads like this, with tunes, and more importantly, explications of why the settings are the way they are, we might have fewer of these "how do i tunez my driftz car???" threads.

This thread being here doesn't hurt anyone at all...if it bugs you, you have a serious case of first world problems.

Anyways, to all the guys running this garage, best of luck with both the garage, and with VDC!!!

I'll definitely be checking in from time to time to steal tunes off you guys :sly:

Just because its more convenient doesn't make it in the right place. if thats the case why do we even have sub forums and the like why not just have everything under one big GT5 forum page. If it wasn't for gauz this thread would have been flamed six ways from sunday by now. Just saying.

If it wasn't for gauz this thread would have been flamed six ways from sunday by now. Just saying.

Also a very valid point! Imagine I'd posted it, the thread woulda been, how you say "useless" lol...

Aside form that, I think that tuning garages for drift specifically should be here and not in the tuning forum anyway. As said above me, drifters come here, not to the tuning forums...

Perhaps a sub forum needs to be created under the main drifting forum for drift tuning...

People come on don't let the fight even start -.-
Would you just think again and see how hilarious it is to argue about this unimportant thing where this thread is placed??
It's a thread about a Drift Garage, so it can't be wrong in the Drift section.

End of story.

After just 12 replys the moaning and fighting starts.. It's getting a bit stupid.

Kindergarden GTPlanet..

monsterGAUZ
People come on don't let the fight even start -.-
Would you just think again and see how hilarious it is to argue about this unimportant thing where this thread is placed??
It's a thread about a Drift Garage, so it can't be wrong in the Drift section.

End of story.

Is a drift team wrong for posting in here instead of teams and meets? I agree there needs to be a drift tuning sub forum. That would make it easier for tuners and punters alike.

Tuning meet of the garage next weekend! Can't set fixed times but something like 8 or 9pm GMT +0 at saturday and maybe at sunday, too.

IMO, this should probably be in the tuning section, but I'm not going to argue the fact. Yes... I had a part Shmo's thread, but that was when I cared about what GTPlanet looked like. Now, I really don't give a 🤬. All I care about is myself, and my people.

Anyway, Lukas, looking good brother. When I get to tuning I'll pass more info over to ya via PM.

Dude, post vids in your vid thread... :) I'm really keen to see... ;)

Some days before the start of VDC S3 I will try to start a little video series similar to things like Behind the msoke of Dai Yoshihara.
Showing some testing, facts here and there and on the long run a short documentary of the season of the garage drivers.

It's just a thought. I'll see if I can manage it if not I've got to ask some people for help.

Reminds me of Mad Mikes Rx-7 shake down video before D1. Good idea, makes things interesting leading up to the VDC. 👍

Reminds me of Mad Mikes Rx-7 shake down video before D1. Good idea, makes things interesting leading up to the VDC. 👍

Yeah I don't only to make this garage more wesome this way but making VDC really great season, too. VDC comes first, it's the reason why this here exists

Good luck with this Lukas 👍 Looks promising.

And a point I want to make in respect to what ANTthePANT79 said, this doesn't get flamed because we know what GAUZ is capable of when it comes to tuning, it's not our fault that some random guy that no one knows him comes out of nowhere bragging about how he's got the best tunes tuned out there for drifting. You got to prove stuff first over here & GAUZ has definitely proven stuff a long time ago.

Good luck with this Lukas 👍 Looks promising. And a point I want to make in respect to what ANTthePANT79 said, this doesn't get flamed because we know what GAUZ is capable of when it comes to tuning, it's not our fault that some random guy that no one knows him comes out of nowhere bragging about how he's got the best tunes tuned out there for drifting. You got to prove stuff first over here & GAUZ has definitely proven stuff a long time ago.

It's a bit like real life, You can't open a tuning shop if the only thing you know right is how to get your bobbycar roll down the hill faster.^^
It definitely leads into a flittle wrong impression that the garages wears my name. The tunes are a product of everybody, not me.

You can add me, I'll be running the colours and will share my tunes no bother. Just still choosing a car but I'll have one soon. Will probably end up being my 370z.. Actually yeah, put that down.

Nissan 370Z Z34
Heavily tuned and supercharged VQ36 developing 502HP
Weight distr. 53-47
Springs f 9kg, r 6kg

Picture will come

Just because its more convenient doesn't make it in the right place. if thats the case why do we even have sub forums and the like why not just have everything under one big GT5 forum page. If it wasn't for gauz this thread would have been flamed six ways from sunday by now. Just saying.

Why do people go to extremes right away? I agree that the subforums are great (the organization of GTP is one of the reasons I like it so much), but equating this thread being here, and not in the tuning thread, to total forum chaos is a little bit much.

There are endless examples of "things" in life which can easily be placed into two different categories when organizing. This thread happens to be one such example...it's about tuning, and it's about drifting. It fits in both places equally. I think it's better to have it here as opposed to the tuning thread, because I think it will get more views and exposure here.

If we followed your logic, and moved anything to do with tuning a drift car to the tuning forum, we'd end up moving about half of the topics in this sub-forum. Do you think that the Drift Depots should be moved to the tuning forum as well? What about the "Show your drift car" thread, should that be moved to the photomode forum?

If well written, informative threads that are entirely about drifting do not belong in the drifting forums, then I'm curious to know what kind of threads you think do belong in the drifting forum. Perhaps we should start another "intelligent discussion" about tires and/or drivetrains...

If drift tuning, drift pics, drift vids, drift teams, and drift events all belong somewhere else, then what sort of topics fit in the general drift forum?

Someone mentioned Shmo's drift garage, and how it started here, but then moved to the tuning forum after he was pressured by the drift community. What some may not know, is that he went up against pretty serious resistance from the tuning community for moving his drift garage there, as many of them thought it belonged in the drift forums. Live and let live...the mods around here do a pretty damn good job of keeping things running smoothly...if this thread becomes a serious issues, and threatens the stability of GTP, I'm sure they'll do something about it.

You can add me, I'll be running the colours and will share my tunes no bother. Just still choosing a car but I'll have one soon. Will probably end up being my 370z.. Actually yeah, put that down.

Nissan 370Z Z34
Heavily tuned and supercharged VQ36 developing 502HP
Weight distr. 53-47
Springs f 9kg, r 6kg

Picture will come

The 370Z is not allowed in VDC powell

And thanks twitcher, I agree with you on that point. Now let's stop the discussion, this is no thread for useless arguments 👍
I think from now I will start reporting people to the mods who start these hilarious fights.

Latest Posts

Back