more bikes r in usa version

• Thread starter pmc40
  • 48 comments
Scotland
Fife, Scotland
Hi got the american version and can confirm there are more bikes, will update soon as I check them out, theres a semi pro mode option added too. when in on bike view, when u lean forward and back the view lifts up and down which im pretty sure it doesnt in Japanese version. also just noticed smoke effect coming from exhausts.

[empty space]
i didnt think the us version would be out until tuesday?

I have a relative who works for a distribution company in america, its not officially out till tuesday

I smell BS.

You've announced your location as Scotland (PAL not NTSC). You've also announced that a relative working for a distribution company has stolen a copy of a game and is making it available to people.

Considering you live in a PAL area, how do you propose to play an NTSC version. And since you've got the cash to outlay for a plane ticket, me thinks you've also got enough cash for a digicam.

So If you expect to hold any note of propriety here, you'll do us all a favor and post a pic of the NTSC TV, PS2 and NTSC game version, with one of the new bikes showing on the TV.

If you've fabricated a loose elaboration, drop me a polite PM and I'll make this thread go away.

Der Alta
I smell BS.

You've announced your location as Scotland (PAL not NTSC). You've also announced that a relative working for a distribution company has stolen a copy of a game and is making it available to people.

Considering you live in a PAL area, how do you propose to play an NTSC version. And since you've got the cash to outlay for a plane ticket, me thinks you've also got enough cash for a digicam.

So If you expect to hold any note of propriety here, you'll do us all a favor and post a pic of the NTSC TV, PS2 and NTSC game version, with one of the new bikes showing on the TV.

If you've fabricated a loose elaboration, drop me a polite PM and I'll make this thread go away.
you not heard of a modchip and how dare you make out that it's stolen,and i never got the flight it was my relative.do you think the game isnt sitting in some wharehouse for a while before it gets shipped to stores like all other games do, you should open your mouth when you know what your talkin about, uk tv's play in pal and ntsc mode. how you got a job as a administrator i dont know, you dont have a clue. I dont have a digital camera or a digicam but will post a pic of bike which isnt in Japanese version.
nsr400r22zj.jpg

nsr400r4rx.jpg

I dont give a toss if you believe me or not, I'm sitting enjoying a great game.

goodbye

I smell truth.

So far, pmc has been a fine contributer to this forum and has been helpful to others as he has been one of the first to get the Japan version and now apparently the North American version. If you'd have noticed he has posted photos from the Japan version so he is quite cabable of playing NTSC in his PAL territory, not really a big deal these days. I see no reason for him to be lying about these new improvements, heck well find out in 3 days anyway. I'm not condoning the fact that he has acquired his copy through questionable methods, however. But as long as he purchased his Japan copy and will buy the PAL version then I don't have a big prob with it.

Quite the attitude for a moderator.

Okay pmc, let's hear about them new bikes. I have the Japan version and need to know if I need to pick up this version.

Edit: Oops, guess the proof has already come.

Interesting that those images you've posted have SCEI in the corner. That wouldn't be a North American release.

Yes, I have heard of a modchip.

As for how I obtained an admin position, was a long dedication to making these forums the best they possibly can be. Sometimes that means putting two and two together and calling someones bluff. In this case, yours.

So no digicam, but you do have a capture card. Unless you're taking credit for someone elses images.

edit: Seeing the above post, I may very well be in the wrong. If so, I apologize, as I've seen far too many people claim many things that often came up as BS. I've eaten crow on a few occasions, and this may be another.

Der Alta
Interesting that those images you've posted have SCEI in the corner. That wouldn't be a North American release.

edit: Seeing the above post, I may very well be in the wrong. If so, I apologize, as I've seen far too many people claim many things that often came up as BS. I've eaten crow on a few occasions, and this may be another.

Sorry DA, but even the NTSC GT4 photo mode pics have SCEI in the bottom corner. That is neither proof for or against a which copy of the game pmc40 has.

I am interested to see more pics though :)

Der Alta

Yes, I have heard of a modchip.

As for how I obtained an admin position, was a long dedication to making these forums the best they possibly can be. Sometimes that means putting two and two together and calling someones bluff. In this case, yours.

So no digicam, but you do have a capture card. Unless you're taking credit for someone elses images.

photos are saved to usb flash and transferred to pc. I wouldnt find it very amusing too if someone was bs ing , Like i got caught out with the fake picture of the pal cover for TT in another thread. the pictures from the usa version go into the same PDI folder as the pictures for Japanese version, still says sony computer entertainment inc on TT world screen and at bottom of main menu, says on startup screen sony computer entertainment of america before intro starts. youll find out in a few days time whether its bs or not.

Well, it appears I do owe an apology to PMC.

I don't like to jump on people as quick as I did, but in the past, I've seen too many people make ludicrous claims. The staff here at GTP tries very hard to make sure what is posted, is adequately credited.

PMC, my apologies for questioning you. Its nice to see others step up for you, and I'll take my crow cold.

Der Alta

I don't like to jump on people as quick as I did, but in the past, I've seen too many people make ludicrous claims. The staff here at GTP tries very hard to make sure what is posted, is adequately credited.

PMC, my apologies for questioning you. Its nice to see others step up for you, and I'll take my crow cold.

no problem, I just wanted to let TTfans and people who havent played the game know what extras were in game, not get the third degree. I didnt expect to find any extras in the game but was happy to see there is a few, and boy is it good to be able to read all the text, dont know if thers 55 extra bikes think ive only come across 3 or 4, but havent opened everything up, some extra clothing will be in ther too, not sure how much but noticed a new pair of gloves:)

pmc40
... ive only come across 3 or 4, but havent opened everything up, some extra clothing will be in ther too, not sure how much but noticed a new pair of gloves:)
Gee, we can only hope that the other newies are a little more exciting than the NS400.:)

Samberto
Gee, we can only hope that the other newies are a little more exciting than the NS400.:)

not looking like it, theres one extra series race called two stroke legends, for the new bikes the honda nsr400r RM, yamaha rzv500r RM, suzuki rg500 gamma RM, theres also a buell lightning cityx xb9sx 05. and a standard version of the first 3 listed bikes. youll be lucky if theres more than 10bikes added. cant possibly sse where 55 is gonna come from. suppose its better than nothing. would of thought they would have added region specific bikes, ie the USA getting american bikes and Pal getting more European bikes.

pmc40
not looking like it, theres one extra series race called two stroke legends, for the new bikes the honda nsr400r RM, yamaha rzv500r RM, suzuki rg500 gamma RM, theres also a buell lightning cityx xb9sx 05. and a standard version of the first 3 listed bikes. youll be lucky if theres more than 10bikes added. cant possibly sse where 55 is gonna come from. suppose its better than nothing. would of thought they would have added region specific bikes, ie the USA getting american bikes and Pal getting more European bikes.
pmc, the “180” was an error in my view. Perhaps the “80” NTSC/J bikes were somehow added to the “100” U/C bikes. If you care to provide the details, I’ll add the extras to the prize list.
Incidentally, it’s great to have smoke for the strokers! :cool:

{Edit}
One more thing- have bikes such as the Blackbird and NR750 retained the NTSC/J engine restrictions? (eg: NR should have around 125 bhp, rather than 76 bhp)

Samberto
pmc, the “180” was an error in my view. Perhaps the “80” NTSC/J bikes were somehow added to the “100” U/C bikes. If you care to provide the details, I’ll add the extras to the prize list.
Incidentally, it’s great to have smoke for the strokers! :cool:

{Edit}
One more thing- have bikes such as the Blackbird and NR750 retained the NTSC/J engine restrictions? (eg: NR should have around 125 bhp, rather than 76 bhp)

dont have the NR yet but the blackbird has 149bhp in USA version and 100 in Japanese version so I take it the NR will be unrestricted too:)

was gonna put some more pics up of new bikes but imageshack is updating ther database and I cant upload just now, will do it later today if no one else has by then.

Der Alta

quite off topic but.....

Der Alta, props to you for admitting a mistake and not being bitter about it. I know too many people who either cannot admit to making a mistake or will not apologize for one. Too many people feel that they are better than others and feel that they need not apologize when they have erred.

You took others info into account, did your research, and found the truth.

Much props to you, sir!

[/social rant]

Back