more bikes r in usa version

• Thread starter pmc40
  • 48 comments
I know I can use the Buell XB9SX on arcade mode, but where is this bike in TT mode? I am talking about the Lightning, NOT the Thunderbolt....

Lightsped
I know I can use the Buell XB9SX on arcade mode, but where is this bike in TT mode? I am talking about the Lightning, NOT the Thunderbolt....

you have to win it by doing the 2-stroke legends series

Well my American release arrived from VG+ today (I was most impressed). I can confirm that there are 132 bikes in the American version. There are 92 in the Challenges (I have no idea of the extra ones but they look to be Japanese, I'll have to compare the versions to see which makers have more bikes) compared to 86 in the Japanese/Chinese. That plus the Buell from the new race series gives a mere 7 bikes extra.

I certainly hope there are even more bikes in PAL version*wishes* Gosh do I want that game...

kikiri
Hello pmc40, can you do a list of the american version new bikes with pics please.
Thanks

Hi, the new bikes are:
*Buell Lightning XB9SX '05 pic below
*Honda NS400R '85 pic below
*Honda NS400R RM '85 pic below
*Suzuki RG500 Gamma '85 pic below
*Suzuki RG500 Gamma RM '85
*Yamaha RZV500R '84
*Yamaha RZV500R RM '84 pic below

thanks to samberto for the list

and you can see picture of these here:

Which is apparently a pair of gloves...

You do also get Semi-Pro Mode (not sure what it is as I have yet to play the game!

RogsR34UK
Which is apparently a pair of gloves...

You do also get Semi-Pro Mode (not sure what it is as I have yet to play the game!

new jackets too, If I'am not mistaken

DR Motard
I had never felt a bike shake, not vibrate, at idle until I rode a Buell. :lol:

Never rode a Harley either I bet? :lol: Same engines, all of which can't idle smoothly.

Back