More Detailed Upgrades In GT7

• Thread starter GTgod99
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
SETON99
So I was wondering on other people's thoughts on more detailed upgrades in GT7.
I was hoping that it would go more down the Forza road in terms of swapping out engines, drivetrains and adding rollcages.

Keeping in Granturismo spirit these upgrades should affect your engine or handling. Maybe it can go a step further in maybe fibre glass bodies, carbon wheels, carbon brakes, more weight stripping upgrades and maybe even as far as steering knuckles etc. I'm keen to hear other peoples ideas or thoughts.

So I was wondering on other people's thoughts on more detailed upgrades in GT7.
I was hoping that it would go more down the Forza road in terms of swapping out engines, drivetrains and adding rollcages.

Keeping in Granturismo spirit these upgrades should affect your engine or handling. Maybe it can go a step further in maybe fibre glass bodies, carbon wheels, carbon brakes, more weight stripping upgrades and maybe even as far as steering knuckles etc. I'm keen to hear other peoples ideas or thoughts.
There's more. If we could adjust our boost PSI, tune computers, drop pipes and also choose different types of fuel and even Fuel injector CC's upgrade along with 2step and realistic behavior to power. That would be sweet!

Back