More Freezing Issues

• Thread starter Skizzorex
  • 7 comments
United States
Florida
Skizzorex
Is anyone having an issue while trying to switch cars? Whenever I try to switch cars, the game locks up on me. It also locks up whenever I try to join the track in an online lobby.

Oh, forgot to mention, I have the disc version of the game. Do you guys think that has an impact on the game locking up?

The disc version of the game shouldn't freeze or lock as far as i know because i also have the disc version as well and im not experiencing anything.

mine locks up when trying to do anything. a race change rims, body kit, paint, even selecting a car in the dealership freezes it and ahuts off the ps3. had the disc exchanged and doing the.same thing. I dont think its my ps3 as it is working with gta5 assassins creed 4 gt5 and many other games

I have a feeling that it's the disc not being able to handle the engine of the game properly, I may end up getting the digital version of the game and see of that works

I have a feeling that it's the disc not being able to handle the engine of the game properly, I may end up getting the digital version of the game and see of that works

I am 75% done with overall progress on the game on the digital version, so far it has never frozen on me ounce yet, and i've played quite alot of hours, i recommend it.(the digital version)

I am 75% done with overall progress on the game on the digital version, so far it has never frozen on me ounce yet, and i've played quite alot of hours, i recommend it.(the digital version)
Thanks for the feedback, whenever I get the money for the digital version, I'll definitely invest into that.

Back