Super Super Veloce!!

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_26.png
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_23b.png
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_19.png
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_16.png
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_13.png
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_11.png
Autodromo Nazionale Monza.png

The countach shot with the helicopter and the 458 Italia one with the spaceship are excellent đź‘Ť
And great angle in your SRT VGT shot :)

The countach shot with the helicopter and the 458 Italia one with the spaceship are excellent đź‘Ť
And great angle in your SRT VGT shot :)

Cheers Kodje! Been playing around with editing and stuff, pasting images is all a bit new to me so it's all trial and error at the moment! I'm back to posting pics this way for now, I think my stuff is getting a bit lost among the outstanding work being posted on the Realistic Photo Thread. Thank you for your opinion, much appreciated :) :cheers:

Great action shots with a lot of smoke !
I especially like a lot the shot 5 (nice angle) and the shots 7 & 9 :)

Cheers (again) Kodje! I took these from a session in the early hours of this morning, I was helping a friend in Australia learn how to tandem drift. It was his first time trying, so it was a bit messy but he did well for his first attempt! đź‘Ť :cheers:

Excellent copycat :)
Also love the last shot of this challenger and the third of the old skyline is just perfect !

Thank you @Kodje :) I don't get much feedback, so I always appreciate anything you have to say. I had a comment on facebook that my pics aren't crisp enough, but I try and keep my own style instead of the polished look everyone seems to be trying to achieve. So, it's good to read a positive comment :) đź‘Ť

Made the Hakosuka pic a bit crisper, but not too much...I prefer the first pic I did. Cheers again Kodje :cheers:

Tokyo R246_2done2.png

Both are good, but I must say I have a little preference for the new one, the little light diffusion added to the new one make the pics looks like a bit more realistic in my opinion. But anyway the quality of this pics are elsewhere : great composition and angle, perfect choice of apperture to have the proper depth of field (imo once more) :)

Randoms from the last few days!

Route X sunset
Special Stage Route X_40.png

The old guy kicking ass!

Mid-Field Raceway_26.png

The Dark Fairlady

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.png

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_5ps.png

Some Shelby GT action

Suzuka Circuit East Course.png
Suzuka Circuit East Course_2PSlight.png
Suzuka Circuit East Course_8PS1-001.png
Suzuka Circuit East Course_6PS.png
Suzuka Circuit East Course_7.png
Suzuka Circuit East Course_5PS2.png

A free car that nearly got binned, rescued thanks to boredom!

Tsukuba Circuit_12.png
Tsukuba Circuit_14.png
Tsukuba Circuit_15-001.png

Killing bugs with speed!

Special Stage Route X_54done.png
Special Stage Route X_63a.png
Special Stage Route X_71GTP.png

The flight now arriving at Green Hell is...

NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife__26.png

Smoking only!

Silverstone International Circuit_7ps.png

Back