Half Baked photos

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Baker1707, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Baker1707

Baker1707

The original Merc VGT

Special Stage Route X_54 edit.jpg Special Stage Route X_58 edit.jpg Special Stage Route X_63 edit.jpg Special Stage Route X_65 edit.jpg Special Stage Route X_66 edit.jpg Special Stage Route X_67 edit.jpg Special Stage Route X_69 edit.jpg Special Stage Route X_72 edit.jpg Special Stage Route X_71 edit1.jpg

KiroKai, GTGranpa, SRTDrago and 6 others like this.
  2. Y00PAY

Y00PAY

#1 and #4, 4th being the best out of these :)

Safoo and Baker1707 like this.
  3. Baker1707

Baker1707

Cheers Y00PAY :tup: My personal faves are #3, 4 & 5....and #9! Had good feedback on these from Facebook!

4. Team THRT Drift

Team THRT Drift

Again #4.

#3 ain't bad, speaking scritcly from an artistic point of view. However, I'm biased. It's hard for me to like the Merc VGT, because it looks... awful, to say the least.

*strictly my opinion. I know others out there will treat my comment as fact and fight to the death over the looks of the Merc.*

The BMW VGT looks a lot better and is a lot more photogenic.

:tup:

Keep it up, mate!

Baker1707 likes this.
  5. Baker1707

Baker1707

Honestly...it's the first time I've taken them out of the garage since I won them :lol: so I know what you mean! They are safely tucked back in there now! :lol:

Team THRT Drift likes this.
  6. Kodje

Kodje

Too many things since my last visit but once more it's very impressive. You have clearly your own style, between the realistic and the artistic rendering, and I'm really a big fan of it ! Bravo :cheers:
    (you just need to use a flickr account ;) )

GTGranpa and Baker1707 like this.
  7. Baker1707

Baker1707

Thanks Kodje! Took a look at Flickr about a month ago...for about 10 mins. What are the reasons/advantages/disadvantages of using it, I need convincing!

GTGranpa likes this.
  8. Kodje

Kodje

It's free and you have almost unlimited space (1 To if I don't make a mistake). Flickr keep the original quality of your pics (no compression). It's easy to use. But I think there are others which do the same.
    In my opinion the most important thing is the community aspect. Most of GTP photomode members have a flickr account and comment on each other stuff. Just try it's free ;)

9. Baker1707

Baker1707

Ok, I'll take a better look at it when I get the chance. Thanks again! :cheers:

Kodje likes this.
  10. Baker1707

Baker1707

11. Kodje

Kodje

Great atmosphere :tup:

12. diobel

diobel

On page you dont see this quality on your photos but here - GREAT WORK man. I like it..Keep up the good work my friend

Baker1707 likes this.
  13. Baker1707

Baker1707

Yeah, same for yours man, shame that Fb doesn't keep the file size as originals! The Huayra pics you've been working on are top notch, some good thought put into those :bowdown: Most of my pics are taken from TT's, races or tuning runs. Thanks as always Tom ;)

diobel likes this.
  14. Baker1707

Baker1707

15. Baker1707

Baker1707

16. Baker1707

Baker1707

SRT <3 @ Mid-Field

Mid-Field Raceway_35 edit.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_49 edit.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_58 edit.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_63 edit.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_64 edit.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_67 edit.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_69 edit.jpg

SRTDrago, Safoo and G_Parrilla like this.
  17. Stopforpetrol

Stopforpetrol

Hi
    Love the Merc VGT set - :tup:
    Great editing too

Will have to come back & check them all!

Baker1707 likes this.
  18. Baker1707

Baker1707

19. diobel

diobel

Great shot as always. My like the most first one. Keep up the good work

Baker1707 likes this.
  20. Baker1707

Baker1707

Cheers as always Tom! Not much time to take pics the last few days, I'm at court doing jury duty and they've put me on a big court case. Will be back on track tomorrow!

diobel likes this.
  21. Safoo

Safoo

Great shots! Love the challenger!:tup:

Baker1707 likes this.
  22. Baker1707

Baker1707

Cheers Safoo! :cheers:

23. Baker1707

Baker1707

24. Baker1707

Baker1707

umm

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  25. Baker1707

Baker1707

Some photos taken while playing this weeks drift trials (apologies for 2 copies of the BMW above, don't know what happened!!)

Indianapolis Road Course_24 edited.jpg Indianapolis Road Course_26 edited.jpg Indianapolis Road Course_33 edit.jpg Indianapolis Road Course_35edit.jpg Matterhorn Rotenboden_8 edited.jpg Matterhorn Rotenboden_9 edit.jpg Matterhorn Rotenboden_12 edit.jpg Matterhorn Rotenboden_13 edit.jpg

26. Baker1707

Baker1707

27. diobel

diobel

Man you are busy.
    I always try to wait till weekend and upload my editing. This the only time now when I can do my work.

Your photos:
    I like your NASCAR and BMW...Lotus great shots but I don't know why I don't like this car. I like the old one but not this model.
    BMW look cool when you coming to corner and last shot.
    Great work. I like your style of editing and camera angles.
    Awesome.

Baker1707 likes this.
  28. Baker1707

Baker1707

Thanks Tom! The Elise 111R is my drift/race car for the game and always my first choice for anything that requires a 550pp or less non racing car, took me ages to perfect 2 different setups for each discipline. And again, the M4 is my first choice for Race Car drift events because it's only set up for drift and always ready to go for the seasonal events.

I only ever used to be a racer, no drifting and no photo mode...just hardcore racing. But after I learned drifting last August I started taking pics because people were sharing they're pics on FB and they looked awesome, and after liking DD&G and VDC I started using a photo editor. Got the hang of that pretty quick and got asked to join DD&G (as you know)...and the rest my friend is history :cheers:

GTGranpa likes this.
  29. Baker1707

Baker1707

And I don't spend too much time editing, roughly a hour a day for about between 5 - 10 pics, that's why I look like I've been busy ;)

30. Baker1707

Baker1707