More Leipzig Layouts are Coming to Project CARS 2

I’m still not sure why they couldn’t have just moved some barriers around in time for the DLC to come out, even just for free runs or open practice, but whatever I guess.

Awesome I’m keen and as always Gt Planet playing train driver Choo Choo all abourd the Hype Train. Running express to hype overdrive on all news fronts:)

Nice, but I'm not expecting much from the additional layouts. The main configuration does little to keep me hooked.

It will be great to get additional layouts with the track limits etc but would be even better if they just replaced some of those hard walls blocking access to the track for ones we can knock over. Great for practice and also can be used in leagues by those of us who race with penalties off.

Is this the layout? If it is looks like an amazing track to drive on. I'm asking because I don't plan on buying the the pack. Maybe I will just for the track I want It so BAD!:eek:

Last edited:
Is this the layout? If it is looks like an amazing track to drive on. I'm asking because I don't plan on buying the the pack. Maybe I will just for the track I want It so BAD!:eek:
This is what we have in game.

It's purely about pitboxes. I'd love 100 cars at Nurburgring Combined but SMS are going by pitboxes. At least at this time. I remember there were 50 something for Le Mans and 43 for Watkins Glen in PC1 though.

Damn I'd love to go back to those AI numbers.
45 at Road America was u real. All those cars lined up. Yeah, I miss that too.

The track is about 35 Minutes from where I live, I know it´s a bit far fetched but thats like having a virtual version of your "Region". It caught me by total surprise that the Leipzig track was added, although it is of course, very fitting to the package.

The inner ring of the track combined with the outer one reminds me a bit of "Complex string" in Gran Turismo 3, one of the finest tracks of all time to really test a cars performance in every way.

Back