More New Paint Colors in This Week's GT Sport Mileage Exchange

Please go paint me Mustang GT in Grabber Blue as I'm unable to reproduce this color and want Mustang in that color. Bonus points if you make it with the gradient gray stripes on the bonnet as the one form the special blue edition for the MY2017. I'm waiting for the yas marina blue chip as this is the closest color in the game.

If you go to the colour picker, the values for Ford Grabber Blue are: H=61 S=77 V=53

Loved the recent Mileage Exchange Alfa 4C (?) Road Car in Yellow. And just wanted to change the colour of the Mirrors, etc. Not the Bodywork.
It's a pain that you have to Paint the entire Car, before you can select painting the mirrors or bonnet etc., a different colour.
Looked at the Colour Selection grid & my various "Special" Colours & couldn't find anything close to that particular yellow.
So in the end, I chose a completely different colour and went from there.

My Question is...if you have your car in it's Original colour, will the HSV values show up automatically ?
So I can "Over-Paint" it in the Original Colour, then Change the other parts of the car if I wish ?

I’ve got around 45,000 mileage points and I’ve bought everything in the mileage exchange for the last month. I hope they start adding some more cars, I have all of them so far.
You can use some of them to buy power and weight reduction upgrades for your cars or duplicate cars to put them in a higher N class. For example you can have 3 of the same car with one each in N300, N400, and N500 classes. This way when you are in lobbies you can have more cars in more classes. There is a cap for the Mi credits so you might as well spend them on something.

You can use some of them to buy power and weight reduction upgrades for your cars or duplicate cars to put them in a higher N class. For example you can have 3 of the same car with one each in N300, N400, and N500 classes. This way when you are in lobbies you can have more cars in more classes. There is a cap for the Mi credits so you might as well spend them on something.

What’s the maximum?

If you go to the colour picker, the values for Ford Grabber Blue are: H=61 S=77 V=53
Do you maybe have the numbers for "Sport Classic Grey" from the 911 Sport Classic?
jhg.jpg

2010-porsche-911-sport-classic.jpg

Something I've been wondering is, how many of these paint chips can be replicated in the livery editor? I assume the matte paints can, but not the flakes, chrome, and colorshift paints?

Back