More photos by DCD

Messages
5,677
More great work by dino! I love his stuff !

tsb011ed.jpg

tsb020gh.jpg

tsb038no.jpg

tsb046go.jpg

tsb054im.jpg

tsb065wt.jpg

tsb070sm.jpg

tsb084le.jpg

tsb099jm.jpg

tsb101dj.jpg

tsb118so.jpg

tsb129dd.jpg

tsb132ae.jpg

tsb143pu.jpg

tsb151pn.jpg

tsb163nv.jpg

tsb174ak.jpg

tsb183nh.jpg

tsb199oq.jpg

tsb202hz.jpg
 
skylineGTR_guy
More great work by dino! I love his stuff !

Can't say I blame you... There's some magnificent species in there 👍
 
Beautiful. I'd love to be a motorsports photographer one day! *day dreams* :drool:
 
Wow those are some great pictures, love those cars. I've never seen a modified Cosmo before.
Dino sure has skill.
 
Nice! those GTR's :drool:
 
Very nice. Would be great to have his job.
 
OMG!! Those Skyline's are beautiful. 👍
 
AMAZING! I love those Mines skyline pictures! Hey next time you talk to him ask him if he can take pictures of the Nismo 400r and the Mines R34 Skyline if he sees them thanks! Yes DCD has a site I forgot what it is though.
 
Very nice photography work 👍
And those Mine's cars....... :drool:
 
DAMN! the Mine's Skyline...my dream car...unbelievable!...
 
Integra Type R
Does this dude have a website?
he used to but not any more, he just puts em up on gtr.co.uk all the time and has em in magazines like autoweek
 
skylineGTR_guy
he used to but not any more, he just puts em up on gtr.co.uk all the time and has em in magazines like autoweek
Oh that sucks he took it down! Well it was slow anyways.
 
Back