MorseMonkey Tuning Garage

600PP

Huayra

Huayra.png

Don't worry, this car is not nearly as difficult to drive as it is to pronounce its name. Even though the Huayra in stock configuration is an extremely powerful and fast car I decided to go for a slightly unconventional route and produce a tune more focused on handling. Even with its massive amount of torque (probably one of the highest possible in the 600PP class) it is very well balanced and responds gently to inputs. Recommended for a less engaging but still enjoyable drive.

Huayra_600_1.jpg

Huayra_600_2.jpg

Huayra_600_3.jpg

Other items to match the tune:
Aero (Front, side, custom wing)

Tokyo Expressway World Touring Car 600 race guide: Leave fuel setting on 1 the entire race. Pit at the end of lap 7 and change tires and refuel as necessary (use the refuel suggestion that is incorporated into the game; will require approximately 65% fuel to finish). It can manage a best lap of 2:09 towards the end but hold consistent 2:11-2:12 laps while the track is still wet. Total race time will be approximately 27 minutes. As of update 1.12 this will result in a race win of 825,000cr with clean bonus which is an hourly rate of 1,833,333cr.

600 PP
Update: 1.13​
GR Supra RZ 20'

GR_Supra_RZ_20.png

The first thing I thought of when I drove this car was "Are they trying to recreate the Fast and Furious series in real life?" The 8 speed gearbox seems to need constant shifting. The second thing I thought was "Dang, this is a pretty solid overall car." This tune doesn't make the car excel in any one particular thing but seems to be a good overall build with a slight emphasis on top end speed. Very relaxed driving experience. Also, yes I realize that the car looks very goofy with the suspension raised up as much as it is. I have found it to not negatively affect performance significantly compared to the power that can be added due to the change. For a tighter/more handling focused circuit you could choose to reduce power slightly to lower the suspension but I found it sufficient the way it is.

GR_Supra_RZ_20_600_1.jpg

GR_Supra_RZ_20_600_2.jpg

GR_Supra_RZ_20_600_3.jpg

*Note: The gearbox will need to be set at 300kph and then have 8th gear adjusted.

Wide body
Aero (Front, side, rear, Type B wing)
Aftermarket wheels, 19 inch (standard size), wide in width and offset
Roll cage

Tokyo Expressway World Touring Car 600 race guide: Leave fuel setting on 1 the entire race. Pit at the end of lap 7 and change tires and refuel as necessary (use the refuel suggestion that is incorporated into the game; will require approximately 65% fuel to finish). It can manage consistent 2:10-2:11 laps throughout the race. Total race time will be approximately 27 minutes. As of update 1.12 this will result in a race win of 825,000cr with clean bonus which is an hourly rate of 1,833,333cr.

Last edited:
600PP
Corvette C7 '14

Corvette_C7_14.png

The classic American car that blurs the line between sports car and supercar and rivals many European brands with equivalent performance for a fraction of the price. The Corvette in Gran Turismo is no different. I wanted to attempt to make a tune for the Tokyo Expressway World Touring Car 600 race that was competitive yet didn't cost a fortune. The upgrades are basically as minimal as they can be to allow full tuning options. Even with the restrictions, this car absolutely dominates the race and is one of my fastest tunes on the track. It definitely requires some care, especially towards the beginning of the race when the track is still wet. Additionally, the tire wear is pretty fast on this car so be mindful of how hard you push it as tire life deteriorates. When driving you definitely "feel" the weight of the car being thrown around and with its power you must be careful with your throttle mid-corner and during exits. Treat it with respect and you will get a rewarding drive.

Corvette_C7_14_600_1.jpg

Corvette_C7_14_600_2.jpg

Corvette_C7_14_600_3.jpg

*Note: The gearbox will need to be set at 310kph and then have 7th gear adjusted.

Aero (Front, side, rear, custom wing)
Aftermarket wheels, 19 inch front and 20 inch rear (standard size), wide in offset
Roll cage

Tokyo Expressway World Touring Car 600 race guide: Leave fuel setting on 1 the entire race. Pit at the end of lap 7 and change tires and refuel as necessary (use the refuel suggestion that is incorporated into the game; will require approximately 65% fuel to finish). It can manage a best lap of 2:09 towards the end but hold consistent 2:10 laps while the track is still damp. Total race time will be approximately 27 minutes. As of update 1.12 this will result in a race win of 825,000cr with clean bonus which is an hourly rate of 1,833,333cr.

Last edited:
Mercedes CLK LM did you get in used market or legendary cars
It is from the Hagerty collection (legendary car sales). It just went away recently so you'll have to wait for it to come back around on rotation.

Last edited:
Enzo tune is great for Tokyo.

The Le Mans 700pp race is also fun. Let’s you use different cars on an always evolving track. Rain is different on every time loading, so it’s not as predictable as Tokyo.

Only issue is it’s a timed 30min race, so takes longer.

Looking forward to some tunes for Le Mans……. Please?

600PP

Diablo GT

View attachment 1140419

This legendary supercar does not disappoint. I originally built this tune to create a competitive RWD car for the Tokyo Expressway World Touring Car 600 race. It demolishes the competition on this circuit and is equally strong in other 600PP races. Probably the most stable and predictable RWD car in this class; performs much better than the PP and performance numbers would suggest. Extremely enjoyable car to drive and the exotic Lamborghini V12 scream is just superb.

View attachment 1140420
View attachment 1140421
View attachment 1140422

*Note: The gearbox will need to be set to a final drive of 3.260, then adjust the automatic top speed to 300kph, and finally adjust the 5th gear to match.

Aero (Front, side, custom wing)
Aftermarket wheels, 18 inch (standard size), wide in width and offset.

Tokyo Expressway World Touring Car 600 race guide: Leave fuel setting on 1 the entire race. Pit at the end of lap 7 and change tires and refuel as necessary (use the refuel suggestion that is incorporated into the game; will require approximately 65% fuel to finish). It can manage a best lap of 2:09 towards the end but hold consistent 2:10-2:11 laps while the track is still wet. Total race time will be approximately 27 minutes. As of update 1.12 this will result in a race win of 825,000cr with clean bonus which is an hourly rate of 1,833,333cr.
Many thx for this. Made me win the Tokyo race finally, even with slower laptimes. 2:14 was my best so far.
Did you get your hands on the Pantera already?
I love this car and tried other tunes from here, but it turns really bad for my taste, no compare to this Diablo.
Keep on your good work !

With each update comes more time revisiting tunes to make changes to meet PP requirements due to the new PP calculations. I will be working my way through my previous tunes and optimizing the tunes for Update 1.13. I have already updated my Enzo tune, as this is probably my favorite car to use to grind out the Tokyo Expressway World Touring Car 600 race. Extremely stable and predictable car with a total time just skimming under 27 minutes.

Thank you for this. Finally finished Tokyo without having to resort to using the Tomahawk. Felt really dirty using that 😂 but yeah, will wait for the 1.13 retune. Many thanks!

600 PP
911 Carrera RS CS

911_Carrera_RS_CS.png

The 911 is renown for offering a superb driving experience. This tune maximizes the characteristics of the 911 while keeping it tame and controllable. It is a wonderful car to drive and possibly my fastest 600PP tune on the Tokyo Expressway circuit. The bored and stroked NA engine, while a gas guzzler, is extremely smooth through the powerband and creates an unbelievable exhaust note unique to the Porsche boxer engines. Definitely recommend giving it a go!!

911_Carrera_RS_CS_600_1.jpg

911_Carrera_RS_CS_600_2.jpg

911_Carrera_RS_CS_600_3.jpg

*Note: The gearbox will need to be set to a final drive of 3.270, then adjust the automatic top speed to 280kph, and finally adjust the 6th gear to match.

Wide body
Aero (Front, side, rear, wing type B)
Aftermarket wheels, 18 inch (standard size), wide in width and offset

Tokyo Expressway World Touring Car 600 race guide: Leave fuel setting on 1 the entire race. Pit at the end of lap 6 and change tires and refuel as necessary (use the refuel suggestion that is incorporated into the game; will require approximately 90% fuel to finish). It can manage a best lap of 2:09 towards the end but hold consistent 2:10 laps while the track is still wet. Total race time will be approximately 27 minutes. As of update 1.12 this will result in a race win of 825,000cr with clean bonus which is an hourly rate of 1,833,333cr.

Last edited:
800PP

CLK LM

View attachment 1135011

After driving the CLK LM you will realize why it is so highly valued in the game and in real life. It has excellent performance for a Gr. 2 car and can be slightly detuned to dominate the 800 PP class. This tune can be used on many tracks but it was focused on being set up for the Sardegna Road Track as it is one of the safest and most profitable races as of Update 1.11. For this race, change your fuel setting to 4 at the beginning of the race and pit on the 5th and 10th laps. I change my tires once at the lap 10 pit. With this setup you will lap most of the AI before the race is over.

View attachment 1135013
View attachment 1135014
View attachment 1135015

*Note: The gearbox will need to be set at 270kph and then have 6th gear adjusted.
Such a sick tune bro. Thank you! Nordschleife like a boss

600 PP
911 Carrera RS CS

View attachment 1146325

The 911 is renown for offering a superb driving experience. This tune maximizes the characteristics of the 911 while keeping it tame and controllable. It is a wonderful car to drive and possibly my fastest 600PP tune on the Tokyo Expressway circuit. The bored and stroked NA engine, while a gas guzzler, is extremely smooth through the powerband and creates an unbelievable exhaust note unique to the Porsche boxer engines. Definitely recommend giving it a go!!

View attachment 1146326
View attachment 1146327
View attachment 1146328

*Note: The gearbox will need to be set to a final drive of 3.270, then adjust the automatic top speed to 280kph, and finally adjust the 6th gear to match.

Wide body

Tokyo Expressway World Touring Car 600 race guide: Leave fuel setting on 1 the entire race. Pit at the end of lap 6 and change tires and refuel as necessary (use the refuel suggestion that is incorporated into the game; will require approximately 90% fuel to finish). It can manage a best lap of 2:09 towards the end but hold consistent 2:10 laps while the track is still wet. Total race time will be approximately 27 minutes. As of update 1.12 this will result in a race win of 825,000cr with clean bonus which is an hourly rate of 1,833,333cr.
As someone who has been lucky enough to drive lots of real Porsches at track days in the past, and someone who spends most of his GT7 time in 600-700pp Porsches, looking for that “Porschey“ vibe, I just had to come back to congratulate you. What a lovely tune, the predictable understeer and ability to manage it on the throttle is spot on.

And while I am here, thanks for recommending the bore up option! Wow, the sound. Gorgeous!

I would love to see your take on a 997 at 600m 650 and even 700pp with RH.

Oh yes, the 911 RS CS tune is awesome!
I had some trouble getting used to the behaviour first, but after awhile it was very predictable.
Also very nice on Nür GP track! Will give it a go on the Nordschleife next :)

600 PP
911 Carrera RS CS

View attachment 1146325

View attachment 1146326
View attachment 1146327
View attachment 1146328

Wide body

My rear downforce maxes at 270. Can't get it to 300 like yours. Any idea why? I've installed all the same aero parts and matched everything else exactly....
Anyone else getting this same issue?

600 PP

AMG A45

View attachment 1124183

A decent but less popular competitor in the 600PP class. The high rear downforce helps keep the light rear end planted during acceleration. Very solid option for technical tracks.

View attachment 1134958
View attachment 1134959
View attachment 1134960

*Note: The gearbox will need to be set at 250kph and then have 6th gear adjusted.

Wide body
Aero (Front, side, wing)
Aftermarket wheels, 19inch (standard size), wide in width and offset
Asking for a noob- how do you get those wide wheels? Is it an option when you get a widebody? Can you get wide wheels another way? How do you do the Offset? Thank you!

600 PP

AMG A45
This is another wonderful tune. I had to do a fair bit of fiddling to get a 3rd lap out of her at Sarthe with an AT, but I managed it. The rain prevented me from getting a true hot lap in this race, but I ran a couple test laps after just to see and got a 4:10 and she can do better.

I sincerely hope you haven’t quit this game as I really enjoy your tunes. Anyway, thanks!

CD5AC227-5FEA-49B0-9BF1-EA180D5B9BCB.jpeg
2A065594-3240-4C67-98A2-12721AAB74CA.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back