Most badass car ever produced?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hyst
  • 101 comments
  • 42,084 views
No arguments there.

Besides, people in the 70s were crazy. Leisure suits, for example.
 
My personal opinion, the speed 12 is on the top of the list, along with the 917. Both were insanely fast and amazing to drive. But just underneath them might be this:

car_photo_210478_5.jpg


Not sure if its been posted already

8.6 Liter twin turbo-charged V-10


Top speed: 255 I think it may have been done in 5th gear, but not positive. Anyone? Bueller?

Not so much as bad ass, but weird
 
Last edited:
Pfft. To go 255 it first must be modified and/or not break down constantly. Not strong Hennesey traits. Gimme a Sledgehammer any day.
 
800px-VectorW8.jpg


Now that's what I call badass.
 
It's rather.....different.

However in the last 30 secs its grown on me.

Hell yes:drool:
 
Damn right, Vector screams badass.

Gerald Wiegert is a legend.
 
Either the Hennessy Venom 1000
snake-skin-green-hennessey-venom-1000tt-up-for-sale.jpg

or any Hemi Cuda
71_g-force_572_HEMI_cuda_pic08.jpg

and maybe the Porsche 911 GT3 RS
128094.jpg
 
1986-ish Dodge Omni GLH -- which actually does stand for "goes like hell".
104-0438_IMG.JPG


glhs.jpg


http://www.dragtimes.com/images/11232-1987-Dodge-Omni.jpg <-- image too large to display

And another one of the only Dodge products I like--infact I've owned two of these...
1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (this one is mine):


Picture318.jpg

img1287cb9.jpg


IROC Daytona R/T:
1450747.MarkFinksDaytona.jpg
 
Going along those lines, I would say the Shelby CSX and Dodge Spirit R/T.
 
Both are definately awsome and should be included in my post above.
 
Back