Most Beautiful Car.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Supra4eva
  • 46 comments
  • 1,953 views
Messages
158
Well. i wanna know what other members think are the most beautifull cars in GT3, I find the RX~7 in Gold, wond in the europeam cvhampionship is very ncie. I also love the colour of the red R34 GT-R. and the Red colour of the R-Tune R34 aswell.

The Raybrig NSX really blows me away, its so gorgeous, purple lights and all.

I also like the VANTAGE in the red colour u can win it in. And the gree supra you can win in the vitz championship... YUM !

Ur views on any others ?
 
The Aston Martin Vanquish just drip Manly flowed from the exhaust pipe… oops! Be good don’t misbehave.
When I’ll play the game and dream I have a RUF CTR2 in grey or a dark grey Supra RZ or the speed 6 light blue, or Corvette Z06 in red or just to be different why not a yellow spoon S2000. If it were possible I’d get a brand new FTO GP Version R also in yellow just for my girl.

Oo… that’s… now stupid you’re making a foul of our self.

Lol
~slay’d~
 
i also think that ZZ11 looked fabulous but to be honest i prefer the Mitsubushi Evolution 7 RS In Scotia White

lol
 
NSX in black ohhh what a wonderful car just looks so cool OR maybe the lotus motor sport in black....:)
 
ahh, EVO 7 IN BLACK, is jus perfect
 
My TVR Speed six is just awsome, handles well (not even fully upgraded), runs fast, and just looks incredible. :cool:
 
My wife's preference for sexiest car in the line-up is the TVR Speed 12.

AO
 
S13 silvia and 200SX type S.
I love early 90's design, mainly because I suck.
TVR Griffith, shelby cobra, Lexus IS200.
 
Originally posted by MilleniumHand
tvr speed 6 in the blue/white opelescent.

you beat me to the punch there mine has white tri-spoke whells on it
beautiful looking car
then again so is the lotus esprit V8
 
Viper, S2000 LM, FTO LM, Viper Concept, RGT, Vette, Cobra, Camaro Race Car. Gotta love it!!...
 
(black) RUF CTR2, Opel Astra Touring Car, (chrome orange metallic) Lotus Esprit.
 
I'm particularly fond of both the TVR Speed 12 and Speed 6 in any of the chameleon trims.

However, the real winners looks-wise are the Aston Martin Vanquish in British Racing Green and the Mercedes CLK Touring Car (a couple members here will know why I'm flinching as I say this)...
 
Der Alta and youth cylinder you are correct.

The Speed 12 is the correct answer. And I also love the Evo VI.
 
^Man and i thought i was gonna be original...
I got a blue Evo VI that I won and fell in love with at first sight, lol
 
ZZ2 definetly(in White) or the silver vanquish with chrome rims:D
 
Originally posted by Drifta
ZZ2 definetly(in White) or the silver vanquish with chrome rims:D
Ug, a white ZZII?!? What on Earth is wrong with you? Red and blue ZZIIs all the way! :p (I have a silver ZZII, and it's way too dull for the nature of such a potent car...)
 
correction Mistay, its a 200sx type X not s, and i also thought that the car looked great
 
yeah, i got a white ZZII with black rims...it just looks agressive as hell
 
Yeah I think there should be more options for body kits in gt3 and more colured and fat chrome wheels. I think that it would be cool if u could by like racing seats and interior upgades as well as having resprays avialable to really customise the cars.:trouble:
 
How about a Virtual garage? Instead of just a list have a virtual garage that shows your car as well. Also make the garage customizable to your liking...
 
i think the best looking car in the game is the FT0 LM in black and only black:)
 
Back