Most Beautiful Car.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Supra4eva
  • 46 comments
  • 1,953 views
My Audi S4...

Gloss Black

With Nice Yokama Spoke Rims!

fully tuned with 1.5 way. It gets 8.78 1/4 mille times.

It even turns amazing.

Its one of my favorite cars. Plus the kid next door whos like a hacker with gameshark was nice enough to do some crazy stuff with it. He made the engine sound like a mix between the S4 itself along with the loudness with the blowoff valve of the Escudo, but with a hybrid sound of a shelby cobra and camaro. Its like a high pitched turbo ferrari sound, but deeper. Hard to explain. And he made it 800 HP evenly and gave it a GT-one race car suspenion. I modified it for a while it looks sweet and runs so nice.
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
How about a Virtual garage? Instead of just a list have a virtual garage that shows your car as well. Also make the garage customizable to your liking...

Yeah thats the setup of the garage of AUTO MODELISTA new on ps2, thats a great setup
 
Yeah its a great game as you do not have to pay to modify cars and you casn change body parts:lol:
 
hopefully Gran Turismo 4 is the answer to all our questions
 
The most beautiful car to me is...
Either a White RX-8 with Black rims
or...
White Camaro SS with black rims.

As you can tell, i am a freak for white sports cars.

Wait I can't forget the WHITE SUPRA RZ! :D

band.gif
 
Originally posted by SM
The most beautiful car to me is...
Either a White RX-8 with Black rims
or...
White Camaro SS with black rims.

As you can tell, i am a freak for white sports cars.

Wait I can't forget the WHITE SUPRA RZ! :D

band.gif

...Since when can you change the wheels on the RX8?
 
Skyline R34 in that gold looking color
Vanquish (007 color)

viper concept

zonda race car

all vipers and nsx'
 
///M5-By the gold looking colour of the R34, do you mean the middle colour in the list for buying a new V-Spec II model R34 ? I like that one.

Or is there another GOLD colour i dont know about, that u can win ?
 
I think the XJ220 with that dark grey or black color just looks sweet.
 
I actually think the Lotus Elise in Royal Blue or Wine Red is very attractive.
I also like the Blue GT40, All Three TVR's, and The V12 Vanquish.
 
s2000 in black
 
Back