Most expensive car to sell ??

I use the Mercedes CLK touring car generally, but I honestly don't recall the tune, if any, but I certainly didn't use super hard tires. Nor do I generally use stage 4 turbos.

Some day I might dig out my PS2 and have a look.

I've won the series driving A-spec with all the eligible cars. A bit of a challenge with the Mercedes 190 E, but not too difficult with the others.

I think its a loss for me.. My Opel suck **** at racing B-spec.. I dunno if it was the turbo that I apply, the rigidity, the engine upgrades or anything..

I think its a loss for me.. My Opel suck **** at racing B-spec.. I dunno if it was the turbo that I apply, the rigidity, the engine upgrades or anything..

What is the rating of your B-Spec driver? Mine is maxxed at 10,000; as I recall you need one at around 7000+ points to B-Spec the DTM.

You can B-Spec the DTM with a much lower rated driver if you over tune the car, they tend to struggle with overaking at Opera but if you whack on a big turbo to any of the modern DTM cars you should win the other races with relative ease.

You need a highly rated driver to win with a stock perforance DTM car though.

There are two cars with an extreme sell value. The Formula Gran Turismo (about 1.5 mil) and the Bentley Speed 8 Race Car (more than other LM cars, don't recall at the moment, but over 800k)

Back