Most expensive car to sell ??

People who are 40% + completion of the game would only be able to answer as they have came across what i've not,

I was wondering which car has the most value to sell,

I have just came across the AMG CLK Merc from the Deutsche Touring Car race, which sells at 750,000 which is huge!!

Anyone came across any higher ??

Kev.

the fourmula gran turismo 'o4 sells for a little over 1.5 million that is the higest price i have seen so far

-neil-

I think most of the LMP cars go for around the same price if 750,000. Of course there is the forumula car as mentioned above that sells for 1 mil+, but why would you want to sell that ;).

I think we should not consider the price only .
The time needed to win the race and get the car is very important too ( 4laps vs 24hrs ... ) as you can get the same one more than once , and maybe selling the same not-expensive car a few times can be faster than doing the same only once with the most expensive one .

alech
The time needed to win the race and get the car is very important too ( 4laps vs 24hrs ... )

Then the Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK-GTR Race Car wins hands down. Doing the Deutsche Touring Car championship and selling the car will net you a little over 900,000 credits in around 15minutes (B-spec). So for that is the only B-spec that I've let the game drive. Cash = cars :)

well true, that DTM championship is the highes paying championship in Cr per hour. But you have to be there and continue racing. Others high paying methods I've found are: Laguna Seca endurance - 2 hrs B spec if left alone, gets you 200.000Cr and 750.000Cr car. So if you go somewhere for 2 hours, let it run. The opposition is not so hard here. But for overnight B-spec I recommend B spec of 1000km Fuji. F1 car will win for sure, the opposition is hard (LMPs) but you get 750.000Cr for win and 750.000Cr worth car to sell. And it takes 5 hours. Just short of a good night sleep :).

As mentioned the Laguna Seca race course on B spec, triple speed it takes roughly 40 mins (do some reading!) and gets you just under 1 mil if you sell the car (GT40) and only uses 1 "day" in the game (good for me who has just found out about the black cars, and I'm 630 days in!), whereas the Deutsche Touring Car championship is much shorter, it takes 5"days"

vipersan
well true, that DTM championship is the highes paying championship in Cr per hour. But you have to be there and continue racing. Others high paying methods I've found are: Laguna Seca endurance - 2 hrs B spec if left alone, gets you 200.000Cr and 750.000Cr car. So if you go somewhere for 2 hours, let it run. The opposition is not so hard here. But for overnight B-spec I recommend B spec of 1000km Fuji. F1 car will win for sure, the opposition is hard (LMPs) but you get 750.000Cr for win and 750.000Cr worth car to sell. And it takes 5 hours. Just short of a good night sleep :).

Hi vipersan, remember me ? (the 325IX guy) :)
I totally agree with you. I usually start the Fuji 1000km (about 5hours) before going to bed.....or going to work. This is the best way to make 1.5M credits if you're not at home. A 88C-V tuned with a good b-spec driver will beat it easily.
DTM is also good but you have to be there and have an eye on it (while eating alone for example).

cheers,

The most expensive to sell/least time to get ratio is way best for the Mercedes CLK AMG Race car, that you will get for winning the Deutsche Tourenwagen Meistershaft.

Yeh guys thanx, its good to know how every1 gets through the game making extra ca$h.

Ive won the DTM a few times in a row nettin me just short of 2million! quick cash! just a pian in the a$$ doin all the races. I normally just win the races until the nurnburg ring, and just exit that race n take the lose,

Am guna need to learn more about this b-spec mode!

Cheers
Kev.

snypa: of course I remember :). Nice to type you again ;). I do dthe same, when going to bed. Only I use one of the F1 cars, because it's not wearing out :). Currently at 35.000km done with one F1 car. And about 17.000 on minolta and roughly 20.000 on ABT TT-R (dtm championship :D). Well I just need the money, 800 cars in garage (practically all available cars in GT4 PAL, perhaps missing 2 or 3 but not more. And some great cars are doubled. I just love the game :D.

fiat's are "OK" but alfa romeo's are a lot nicer and please stop banging on about the fiat coupe , good car yes but new alfa romeo GT is a lot nicer and so is the new alfa romeo brera

Fiats are really bad cars!!! Not one of there cars are actually designed to be driven, just to take up space in the communual car park!

The old saying for FIATS still goes on through the years, am sure youve all heard.

FIAT = Fix It Again Tony

Kev.

The merc would probably be the best way to make money for me so far but the second special event isn't bad eather. I dont want to get off topic but I own a 28 year old fiat 131 and its never broken down on me. Awsom car and it doesnt even have any rust.

i would just say the F1 ..b/c wen i went to look on how much it would cost to buy on the trade...it was lyke 6 mil..so i am guessing the sell would be around 1 mil+

kevthomson4
Fiats are really bad cars!!! Not one of there cars are actually designed to be driven, just to take up space in the communual car park!

The old saying for FIATS still goes on through the years, am sure youve all heard.

FIAT = Fix It Again Tony

Kev.

How many Fiats have you actually driven (IRL not in GT), the Fiat Coupe is an excellent drivers car, particularly the 20v Turbo.

You seem to forget that as Fiat own Ferrari, they are basically a Fiat; take a look at the Ferrari F1 cars, they also carry the Fiat logo. Also Fiat themselves have a long and succesful history in all classes of motorsport, in particular the WRC.

Yes they are very unrealiable, but that does not stop them making good drivers cars, it just stops they making reliable drivers cars; two very different things.

DTM is a good way to earn cash quickly, as it only takes about an hour of real time(5 days in gt time) is a-spec mode. I never let my b-spec driver do my DTM races, they're so fun to do with the audi a4 touring car w/nitrous!(Especially the 4th Nurburgring race)

Easy Costa di Amalfi rally race. ~10 minutes for the 2 races and you can sell the Toyota RSC Rally Raid for 265k. It's great for a starting cash boost. But iirc not the best money maker.

As for the actual most expensive car to sell, I think it's the Formula GT at over 3M cr.

Easy Costa di Amalfi rally race. ~10 minutes for the 2 races and you can sell the Toyota RSC Rally Raid for 265k. It's great for a starting cash boost. But iirc not the best money maker.

As for the actual most expensive car to sell, I think it's the Formula GT at over 3M cr.
I totally agree. Just do it a couple or so times and get an ia license and go straight to the DTM to actually win cash

Sadly though, you have to A-Spec on the first race since the B-Spec A.I. is very **** at driving at Opera Paris.. No matter what you do, you will lose if you use B-Spec..

Sadly though, you have to A-Spec on the first race since the B-Spec A.I. is very **** at driving at Opera Paris.. No matter what you do, you will lose if you use B-Spec..

Not at all true. My B-spec driver never had a problem at Opera Paris, and I'm not the only one.

Not at all true. My B-spec driver never had a problem at Opera Paris, and I'm not the only one.

I think its a car problem.. What is your car?? And what upgrades and tires you use?? I use the Opel Astra with max HP and Super hard tires..

Last edited:
I think its a car problem.. What is your car?? And what upgrades and tires you use?? I use the Opel Astra with max HP and Super hard tires..

I use the Mercedes CLK touring car generally, but I honestly don't recall the tune, if any, but I certainly didn't use super hard tires. Nor do I generally use stage 4 turbos.

Some day I might dig out my PS2 and have a look.

I've won the series driving A-spec with all the eligible cars. A bit of a challenge with the Mercedes 190 E, but not too difficult with the others.

Back