Most insane thing you have done in GT5!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter maciej908
  • 43 comments
  • 3,800 views
Messages
669
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
Ferrari_Ducati
Whether it's buying a lot of cars, drove backwards in a race, anything that isn't "Normal"...

Most insane thing for me I think is: I bought 27 Ferrari 458 Italia's over 2 days, and before that I bought 30 Lexus LFA's...

So what about you...
 
Once i saved up for a ferrari F10, drove it, fell out with it and sold it...big mistake lol
 
I actually tuned a Prius in a serious manner.
 
I was racing online at Trial Mountain: Coming up on the last corner on the second to last lap, fighting for first (I was in second) I miscalculated the corner, understeered (4WD Evo VI) and hit the slanted inside. Going sideways over 1st place and somehow successfully taking the lead. I only wonder now, is how was I going fast enough to do that. I wish I remembered to save the replay. I didn't win the race though.

This has to have happened to somebody.
 
Ah yes now that, i agree, is an insane thing to do!
 
I was racing online at Trial Mountain: Coming up on the last corner on the second to last lap, fighting for first (I was in second) I miscalculated the corner, understeered (4WD Evo VI) and hit the slanted inside. Going sideways over 1st place and somehow successfully taking the lead. I only wonder now, is how was I going fast enough to do that. I wish I remembered to save the replay. I didn't win the race though.

This has to have happened to somebody.

Actually that is the fastest way round the corner! Just clipping the inside, which sends your car airborn but scrubs off less speed than the actual corner.

Trail mountain is definitly an arcade course.
 
I herped the derp. No, wait.

Played with Onboy123 for the lols. Nurby GP/F, he made a mistake on the last corner while I'm riding along the inside, then his HKS Evo bumped my IS F RC when he was going back to the road, then mine went right into the dividers. Insane fail. :lol:

Indeed, I herped the derp in there, nah, I derped the herp... Ah dammit.
 
Winning the Like the Wind Indy race by 0.001 seconds.

Followed by buying a SambaBus and racing online with it (and buying all other classic VWs since minus the Karmann) and buying the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. :dopey:
 
Destroyed 11 Supercars at the Trial Mountain Supercar Seasonal Event....with a Spoon CR-Z. :D I have the replay to prove it as well.
 
The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo is not a bad car.

It can beat many on the ring when done up right.

For me it was tring to overtake the HPA TT Twin Turbo on the ring where i attempted to pass it starting from Flugplatz and ended up losing it at schwedenkreuz taking him out, it was a battle for first and man were we fighting for it.

All this with on a server in europe with no aids.

Lag, narrow coruse, no aids, high speed=a big crash.
 
Last edited:
I'm currently doing it, 9h Tsukuba enduro :crazy:
 
Friend In an x2010+me in a fiat 500=flying fiat
 
Winning the Historic Cup Deep Forest Race with a fully tuned Shelby Cobra with no aids (Except for ABS), and Sports Soft. :crazy:
 
Last edited:
Becoming really irritating to people in "no aids allowed" rooms online because I'm the only one who ever removes abs.
Also finding out that cutting that cor.we in Monaco is not the quickest way through the chicane...
And the fully modified insight that I run.
But best is attempting to turn the Cizeta into a useful car! And its working!!!
 
accidentally drifting my way around most of deep forest roadway in thr Historic Cup, first time I've ever used the GT40, sport soft tires, no tuning whatsoever, and I won by half a second... twas bloody hard!
 
I have a Honda Insight '99 fully tuned and setup for serious racing. It's current top speed is 176 mph and does 7:44.474 laps on the Nurburgring (Non GT Version).

Oh, might I say it's in Matte Pink like with all my other hybrids?


I race cars that are the backbone of cars today. The Honda Insight and Toyota Prius are nothing to dis, give them a chance as they may be one of the most enjoyable cars to drive. I'm certainly having fun!
 
Last edited:
Just finished the Tsukuba Endurance 9hr... So borring :crazy:
 
Craziest thing I have done was hit 20mil Cr last week for the first time and the go buy a Ferrari P4 race car just so I could get a sodding trophy :crazy:
 
Started the 4 hr Nurburgring at 130 in the morning, really bad idea

(I did win though)
 
I have done something really insane... I have cleared ALL the cones from the top gear test track

so they're all on the grass and not on the track, took me 25minutes but man that track looks and feels so much better without the cones
 
CasadoGT
Started the 4 hr Nurburgring at 130 in the morning, really bad idea

(I did win though)

I started the Suzuka 1000K at 2 AM and finished it in one shot (without pausing except for potty breaks)
 
I got into a Fiat 500 (new) and had two pickup trucks crumble it like a beer can the other night online. It was a good laugh.
 
last lap of a last championship race, got up to refill my coffee, game on pause, cat jumped on my controller. wall friendly instantly.

thank god it wasnt an endurance race or i would have rage quit life
 
i called in sick for work just to finish the vettel challenges. my thumb was very sore though so i guess that's an excuse lol :D
 
Racing my beloved "Pocket Monster" Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 (where do they come up with these names anyways? This ones longer than the car:lol:) in the Supercar Festival Eifel race:crazy:...and winning!👍👍
SuperKeiCar :bowdown::gtpflag:
Saved the replay and made a video with my phone...now just have to figure out how to upload it to YouTube...keeps telling me the files to big.:confused:

Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:
 
Starting a Burnout room.

No aids, rwd only, full damage, 6 laps of trial mountain. EPIC.
 
Back