Most Mileage Logged on a 0/0/0 Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter AirForceOne
  • 14 comments
  • 1,195 views
Messages
10
United States
Okaloosa
Messages
rcairforceone
Just curious, what's the most mileage anyone here has logged on a initial 0/0/0 car? I'm going to try to log over 100,000 driven miles (between A and B spec) on my X2011, and map the degrading performance. Anyone else done a similar experiment?
 
No, partly because I don't have that much time. Good luck though.
 
It should be an interesting experiment. Keep us updated. 👍
 
I managed to get 2,000,000 roughly in my X2011 3 24hr races and alot of route X 200 laps
 
I've already got like 500,000 miles on my X2010 (yes, X2010, not X2011) prototype, from 0/0/0.
 
I've 910,000 miles on my X1, but that's brand new compared to the guy a couple posts above LOL!
 
I have adhd and drive many many different cars lol. so the most i have on any car starting at 0/0/0 is like 1500miles
 
right I used a restoration ticket a while ago and up to 100,000
 
I want to see pictures, I'm gonna go ahead and call "BS" on some of these...
 
Just curious, what's the most mileage anyone here has logged on a initial 0/0/0 car? I'm going to try to log over 100,000 driven miles (between A and B spec) on my X2011, and map the degrading performance. Anyone else done a similar experiment?

You haven't got a girlfriend have you!
 
quavers
I managed to get 2,000,000 roughly in my X2011 3 24hr races and alot of route X 200 laps

Wow. That is insane.
 
Back