most needed in gt4

whats the most needed car(s) in gt4? i think they need to get mclearn in there and lots of classics... like the jag 1952 roadcar convertible... in black...

I really liked the used car garage. If they'd bring that back I'd be happy. It would need about 1000 cars though.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic
I really liked the used car garage. If they'd bring that back I'd be happy. It would need about 1000 cars though.

~LoudMusic

Yeah that would be sooooooooooo good ...
Btw i'm kinda disappointed with PD , because they have license from some manufacturers eg. BMW and they put only a 328 in the game... what's up with that :odd: ? You could put M3 , M5 (all generations and models) , 850 Csi , maybe some other 5 and 7 series , Z3s , M roadster/coupe , Z8... c'mon... you have the license already so why don't put them in... Also you have license from Audi , i have seen RS4 and RS6 are gonna be in european GT concept so that's cool , but alos put RS2 , the Urquattro rally cars , put muscle cars back , you have the licenses already , and more american cars too , more opels , put a renault R5 Turbo in the game , bring back wagons , sedans , make cups for them , bring the limitations back... Also it'd be very cool if you can get the licenses from lambo , ferrari , McLaren , porsche and others... i thought that it's not possible , but Microsoft succeded in it for their crappy project something racing (?) so why can't GT have it...

probably said about a million times but bring back the bloody race mods and perhaps a new custom race mod colour type thing would do good aswell

Originally posted by cheese_man
polyphony, get the licences for ferrari and/or porche

those makers would be sweet...

thats hard when they are owned by ea sports for that crappy game need for speed

Originally posted by keeno_uk

tell me about it, in nfs high stakes[/n] they only have 1 Lamborghini; Diablo, 2 Ferraris; 550 and F50, 1 Porsche; 911, 1 New-Gen Corvette, 1 McLaren; F1 GT-R, 1 HSV; GTS, 1 Ford; Falcon XR8, 1 BMW; Z3 Roadster and 2 Mercedes; SLK 230 and CLK-GTR and a few more

how crappy is that...I'm sure Polyphony could mkae more use of these licenses

but I must admit, the intro movie for need for speed high stakes is way better than gran turismo

Definitely the used cars - plus I'd like to see some old Euro cars - run of the mill stuff, too, as well as the classics.

Some examples (off the top of my head, in no particular order):
- Ford Sierra Cosworth
- Audi Quattro
- BMW M1
- Jaguar E-Type
- Lotus Carlton

Originally posted by keeno_uk

Yeah that's what i thought but somehow project gotham racing for xbox has those manufacturers too...

you just all american muscle cars and classic Japanese cars like skyline '71 and mustang '65

:ford: Mondeo V6, Used Car Garage (i miss that so much :( )

Oh and that mad :mad: Renult Espace from :gt: 2, :lol: that was a beast.....

Some :landr: With an off Road track covered in Hills and Water to drive through..:rain:

:vw: Passat W8..and Phantom

:holden: dealer

:volvo: dealer Race cars S60 etc....

Every :nissan: :gtr: and :honda: :r: ever made......

Loads Of :audi: and :bmw: :m:

More :ford:'s

:skoda: Octavia RS

some :saab:

And then of course an online database to download new models on to a memory card :computer:

They could chuck in a mention of GT Planet and Jordan in their Credits?

That should do it for now... :D

Back