S smitty33 Messages 74 United Kingdom Messages latics33 Jun 21, 2014 #1 Which in your opinion is the most stable LMP. My vote goes to any of the Pescarolos. They are not the fastest in a straight line, but they are the only ones I can get round the RING without any major barrier bashing.
Which in your opinion is the most stable LMP. My vote goes to any of the Pescarolos. They are not the fastest in a straight line, but they are the only ones I can get round the RING without any major barrier bashing.
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jun 21, 2014 #2 I found the new Toyota to be the safest of the LMPs - it's much easier to drive than the Audi R18. Just need a steady foot coming out of corners. EDIT: Oh and I used both the Toyota Hybrid and Audi R18 completely stock as well. They weren't tuned. Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
I found the new Toyota to be the safest of the LMPs - it's much easier to drive than the Audi R18. Just need a steady foot coming out of corners. EDIT: Oh and I used both the Toyota Hybrid and Audi R18 completely stock as well. They weren't tuned.
TexRex Messages 31,122 a baby, candy, it's like taking. Messages TexRex72 Jun 23, 2014 #3 iainoflo85 I found the new Toyota to be the safest of the LMPs - it's much easier to drive than the Audi R18. Just need a steady foot coming out of corners. EDIT: Oh and I used both the Toyota Hybrid and Audi R18 completely stock as well. They weren't tuned. Click to expand... Fixed.
iainoflo85 I found the new Toyota to be the safest of the LMPs - it's much easier to drive than the Audi R18. Just need a steady foot coming out of corners. EDIT: Oh and I used both the Toyota Hybrid and Audi R18 completely stock as well. They weren't tuned. Click to expand... Fixed.
W watchclockgit Messages 97 United Kingdom Jun 23, 2014 #4 TexRex Fixed. Click to expand... Yep. Basically they're all pretty stable if the driver is patient.