Most wanted car(s) in the next update?

• Thread starter DodgySyrup
  • 31 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
England
England
Just my tuppence worth, and to hear what you guys want.

I know wish lists can change as time goes on, if for no other reason than the game releasing content which may be what you wanted.

Are there cars you think are lacking?

Groups that you feel are neglected and could use a few new rides to bolster the line up?

Personally, for me, it is all about the single seaters.

GT isn't a game that focuses on open wheel single seat racing cars, preferring to remain true to it's name and offer more GT cars.

I mean, really, how many open wheel cars do we have at the moment?

Well, there's the new Mercedes f1 car, the Senna JPS inspired 80s f1 car, I would say the Red Bull cars (Junior and full fat) are of the f1 mould too...and that's about it isn't it?

I know I'm probably forgetting something, but even if i am that's still only 4 or 5.

So my first wish is an f1 car modelled on the mid 2000s, with a V10 engine and if possible loads of aero.

It doesn't need to be licensed so there is no delay for any of that stuff...though if it could be a 2004 Ferrari or a Williams that's great.

I would also love to see a bigger, heavier, Indy car version of the single seater and a Nascar-esque beast with a couple of proper fast ovals added to the few already in the game for them to race on.

Another wish would be a DTM type touring car and some V10 variants like they have in the Australian series.

Pure racers aside, a really nice Aston Martin from the 60s DB series (a la James Bond) in silver, and a big 60s land yacht Chevy Impala to test the driving skill of even the most precise alien.

As a bit of fun maybe a Smart car and some of those little 3 wheel cars.

I don't race really slow cars, but some do, and if it produces good racing I'll have a go.

Finally, if we could get a dedicated drag strip and a couple of funny cars and proper drag racers, it could be a great little variation to keep thing interesting.

Anyway, that's me.

What are your dream rides?

The most important thing is that any new car have to come with a decent tune on it. Almost 1/3 of the ones PD release till now are bad and are not giving any driving pleasure at all. A real shame comparing the time they are spending on the modeling.
Out of this i would love to see a Lexus LFA ,o , it's fast , sound good , i love this car.
Lexus-LFA-Rear-View.jpg

More oddball cars (Subaru SUBARU 360, Toyota Vitz), tuner specials (RE Amemiya RX-7, Amuse Carbon R, HKS CT230R) and some new contenders for Gr.3/4, both real and fictional (Audi RS 3 LMS, BMW M8 GTE, the older touring cars and LM race cars from past GT games, maybe some more fictional race cars made just for Sport). Also just more Porsches in general, I'm surprised PD hasn't taken advantage of that yet.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65.
4404770alfa_romeo_gta.jpeg

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08.
ca0816-244562_1@2x.jpg

Ford GT40 Race Car '69.
beautiful-le-mans-cars-ford-gt40-art.jpg

Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61.
ferrari250gtpassocorto1.jpg

Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61.
jaguar-e-type-reborn-1.jpg

Nissan 240ZG (HS30) '71.
1970%2B240Z%2B-%2BMotostalgia%2Bauction%2B-%2Bside.jpg

RUF BTR '86.
db2a5144a0b97a0164b3b3b055c81cfb.jpg

RUF RGT '00.
maxresdefault.jpg

and, any JGTC/Touring cars they choose.

Last edited:
Modern DTM cars. Add them into gr2 if they can be balanced well with the other cars.

Last edited:
1. Honda nsx type R NA2 '02 ( fav car + ultimate track machine )
2. Honda nsx NA1 '90 ( pop up lights version must be featured too )
3. Porsche 911 GT2 RS ( porsche's fastest car for track )
4. Porsche 918 ( porsche' s fastest straight line car + it's a freaking hypercar )
5. Porsche Carrera GT ( one of my fav cars and has an amazing sound )
6. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII Fq-400 or IX FQ-360 ( not gonna happen at all ) - so most likely only IX GSR
7. Callaway C12 ( it's an interesting and badass car )
8. Honda S2000 BUT STOCK ( oh yeah we need a stock version too )
9. Honda integra type R DC5 ( one of my fav cars + very good handling )

First off, semi off-topic, I would love to have the old Group C cars seperated from Gr.1. It feels like a waste having them watered down with BoP for Gr.1, rather then being in a group of their own :)

But on topic, I really want to see some DTM type touring cars and more open wheelers :)

Porsche 911 GT3 cup car? that could be fun in sport mode. Also either modern touring cars or older DTM cars.

Edit: a Formula Renault would be fun, either 3.5 or the 2.0 (is it’s it 2.5?)

In no particular order:
Lamborghini Murcielago SV
Peugeot 905
Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R
Porsche 911 Carrera 2.8 RSR
Jagauar XJ220
Ferrari F50
McLaren F1 GT-R
Maserati GT
Maserati MC12
Nissan R89
Opera Performance S2000

Last edited:
There are only two cars I very much want to see added to the Gran Turismo Sport roster, I don't mind if they can't be used in
online races but they are my favourites and would love at least to make my own liveries for them.

Nissan 300 ZX!

300zx.jpg

300zx 2.jpg

Can't believe no-one has mentioned it, but it's got to be the Merc 190e 2.5-16.

We've waited years for the E30 M3, and now we haven't got it's most infamous rival, that's been in so many previous GT's?

Also (as mentioned above) Ford RS200 and you can add the Quattro and 205 T16 in there too (all of which have been in previous versions).

Ford Capri.

Reminds me of my childhood.

Saw many of these at a Ford show last Sunday and I have way too many diecasts of Ford Capri so I guess this one's a winner on the wishlist
as well!

Saw many of these at a Ford show last Sunday and I have way too many diecasts of Ford Capri so I guess this one's a winner on the wishlist
as well!

Good man. Still think it's a braw car after all these decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back