Most Wanted Car that CANNOT be Gifted?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Transformers
  • 42 comments
  • 5,400 views
Really it's just the Stealth Cars and 2J. Also the Carbon x2010.
 
I don't think any of the DLC cars that you can no longer attain should be counted here. The stealth, chromeline, edge camaro, gamespot camry, etc... if you don't already have them, you'll never have them no matter what you do. I think it should be limited to cars that are actually still attainable in game in some way.

In that case, then, the X2010 Prototype because it's only attainable from Golding the Vettel challenges. Cannot be bought, cannot be traded, cannot be received from a level or birthday ticket. So for that reason it is rarer than the 2J by far.
 
For 2J,
just get a lv 23 ticket and do the lucky draw
 
The Lister Storm race car, its the last standard car I need then I have every standard.
 
The Lister Storm race car, its the last standard car I need then I have every standard.

I got one of those ;-)

Honestly I wouldn't say the 2j is the hardest to get. I've had it come up in my ucd 3 times but coudlnt afford it, and its due to come up again about 6 more times within 2000 game days...
 
Any stealth edition, chrome line, or past DLC.
 
For me, I would have to choose 2.

Edge Camaro
Gamestop NASCAR

These are the only vehicles that I need.

This!
and for the same reason

otherwise, if I create a new account - then it'll be the 2J
 
Back