Motor City Tunes GT6

Mr. Hami.
place an order at this time and easy, hard and live with the drama whether personal or virtual. but I will use praiano63's words just say this, be strong, thousand fell to your right and ten thousand acts left, but you will not be reached, that God bless you and enlighten you so that presents us with new events. happy dreams to be realized in 2015 along with his Family.

Hami,
Please take it from all of us, but my word as well. Trust me when I say literally tens of thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands, of people benefit and enjoy your tunes and your tuning wisdom. I do not have concrete numbers, but I meet racers IRL who do not even know who I am on this site, but they already know what the Tune Directory is, they know GTP, they know the the tuners too, and they certainly know you! That's how much of a difference you have made in real people lives just having dedication to this game. It's mind boggling to actually think about. You probably walk by people frequently who have your tunes on their cars, which they will race when they get home. Just this past Monday I was talking to a co-worker about GT6 and he asked if I have heard about GTP! We briefly talked about the tuners here, including you, and we talked about FITT.... My point is, there are many people out there who do appreciate your tunes and tuning experience and guides who will never make a single post here. Those who are bringing you drama here are actually a tiny fraction of the total number of people who experience your work. Please do not let them snuff your enjoyment of tuning and please do not let them ruin the experience for you, because they are nothing but grains of sand in the overall picture.

Hami-

I don't often post in other people's threads, and I think I've only ever spoken with you directly once. Your LSD guide pretty much opened up the world of GT tuning to me, and took me from guessing on a lot of stuff to endeavoring to understand how it all works.

Take your time off, but please; don't let the trolls have the satisfaction of victory.

Motor City Hami I don´t know what happen to you but this feeling happens with me some 2 or 3 times since GT5. Today it´s different, i just don´t care about people wanting to put some clouds into my virtual life.
Like i say all the time, we´re just fakes tuners of fakes cars ( at least for me) and we share our hard work because we love what we do and we have a lot of fun doing this.
I didn´t spend 52 years of my life trying to be a better person to let anybody ruin my day so easily.
Please continue to publish your excelent job. A lot of silent GTPlayers enjoy a lot the game because of this.
Let´s do a new unreleased shootout, let´s have fun Hami. Come on !!!
Hami, you will be missed. Your tunes have helped me countless times and your knowledge is incredibly valuable. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your hard work in this community.

Praiano, your tunes are amazing as well and thank you for all you do. Your tunes are amazing as well and I've got so many cars in my garage that use your hard work and sacrifice.

Hami...I really hope you reconsider once some time has passed. I really liked your tunes as you focused on quality and adaptability over multiple tracks which is very difficult to do. Shame to see one of the best tuning garages out there close! Thank you for everything!

Thanks for the tunes. Do you have base tunes for GT6 how you had in GT5? I used to buy a car and just put the base tune in and just drive.

OK...too much silence around here since Hami closed.I am one of the million people non tuner who searched for base tunes.Hami was the only 1 who published them for ff fr mr rr 4wd road and dirt.Then he published a lot of guides even 4 people like me and was always ready to help someone in tuning.Honoured to meet u Hami...u were and will always be the first stone of the house of gt5/6 full of tuners, drivers and poor gamers like me...be happy and remember us non tuners PLZ leave us a gift: quick tunes for gt6 if u want...miss U master

prodigal son returns in large stilo
FilhoProdigo_1_.jpg

Much appreciated; I've shared the link with the club I'm a member of.

Is there anything extra/different a DS3 user would need to do or would these base settings work well regardless?

I still tune with both the G27 wheel and the DS3 with Freak analog stick extenders. Settings are getting much closer together between the two inputs; way better than in GT5. I have to drive a bit differently with each. With the wheel, if you are smooth on corner entry and do not over cook the front tires, the tune will be fast. If you turn too quickly with the wheel and heat up the outside front tire, the entire corner will be garbage. With the DS3 a similar, smooth movement of the stick will make the corner faster. So each controller can be quick, but smooth inputs are key.

If you are a D-pad and X and Square user, then you may need to make tunes a bit more aggressive on corner entry. The car needs to rotate quickly along with the abrupt movement of the steering input to avoid roasting the outside front tire. So less LSD decel, more negative rear toe, more rear camber, stiffer rear springs, higher rear damper compression, etc.

Do the Speed Freek APEX add-ons make much of a difference on a DS3? I used to use them for Forza Motorsport 4 as the 360's sticks were quite insensitive but I feel the DS3's sticks are better in that regard.

Do the Speed Freek APEX add-ons make much of a difference on a DS3? I used to use them for Forza Motorsport 4 as the 360's sticks were quite insensitive but I feel the DS3's sticks are better in that regard.

A huge difference in my opinion. And for $12 on Amazon, it is a cheap way to go faster.

Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
532 PP, 388 hp, 1050 kg
Weight Distribution 57:43

16473313869_d272906b41_z.jpg

Tuned with DS3 and Fps Freak Stick Extenders
Tuned at Midfield Raceway

Installed Parts
Racing Hard Tires
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Racing Exhaust

Tune Game Version 1.16
Ride Height 125/125
Springs 11.50/12.00
Dampers Compression 3/3
Dampers Extension 9/4
Anti-Roll Bars 2/3
Camber 0.0/2.8
Toe -0.18/0.00
Brake balance 6/6
LSD Front 7/12/5
LSD Rear 9/11/5
Power Level 100%
Downforce 150/200
Ballast 0
Ballast Position 0

Transmission
Final Gear to 4.000
Top Speed to 112 (never touch again)
1st gear 4.200
2nd gear 2.900
3rd gear 2.220
4th gear 1.800
5th gear 1.525
6th gear 1.350
Final gear 2.600 (adjust this to hit red line at the end of the longest straight)

Only a question please Hami:when you talk about ballast in the quick tunes you add the exact kg lost with weight reduction...i.e. a car of 1300 kg after weight red 1 is 1200 kg;do you add 100 kg at +/- 50 to re-estabilish the original 1300 stock weight?if not what's the average percentage of ballast to add considering the weight?or which weight distribution do you want to obtain: ex 55:45 ff, 45:55 mr with ballast add?thanks in advance...sorry if my question is a bit stupid

Last edited:
Back