Moving stuff in GT3

• Thread starter MazKid
  • 111 comments

MazKid

Powered by 2 BP-ZE Mazdas
Staff Emeritus
Just decided to make a list of all the moving stuff in GT3 becides the cars. Here's what I got so far:
Windsheild wiper(on 787b, moves side to side slightly from wind)
Mud flaps(on some rally cars, on the stratos rally only 1 moves for some reason)
Antenna(787b, kinda wavers in the wind)
Spectators
Banners

Anyone feel free to add what you want to the list.

ohh yea, forgot about those, but they only move when you hit them, still good though! :)

Also, if the antenna on the 787B moves, shouldn't the same go for the Impreza Rally Car Prototype? (I seem to recall it having an antenna)

Yea, most antennas move, I just listed the 787B because that's the one I noticed, along with the wiper.

no, the rotors don't move, they just glow, and I noticed that they only glow when the tire is on the ground. I do sorta a dyno test at Laguna seca, on the curb at the top of the cork screw, with a tire in the air and and slammed on the gas and brakes, it doesn't glow.

Do the drivers inside the cars move?

0_o Damn, couldn't I just post all that at once... SHOOT ME!

yea the monkey! Oh and the Blimp at trial mountain(front strait). And clouds(dirt)

Originally posted by MazKid
yea the monkey! Oh and the Blimp at trial mountain(front strait). And clouds(dirt)

I already covered the clouds.

Err, how about the camera flikkerings at SS11.

Go on Trial Mt over the hill in the tunnel, then make the right turn and look up, he's sitting on a branch.

I know you said clouds, I was aggreeing with you. And the camera flashes are at every track with spectators.

Originally posted by MazKid
I know you said clouds, I was aggreeing with you. And the camera flashes are at every track with spectators.

Alright then. I think we've covered about everything. Let's list everything we got right?

I still cant find the monkey. ....now when i go over the hill, to i go over the hill then get to the tunnel, or do i go through the tunnel, then go over the hill.

Alright, here's the updated list:
Antennas
Mud flaps
Wipers
spectators
banners
blimp
monkey
clouds
cones
distance markers
camera flashes

Originally posted by f094h
I still cant find the monkey. ....now when i go over the hill, to i go over the hill then get to the tunnel, or do i go through the tunnel, then go over the hill.

Maybe its b/c you guys have the version w/ 2 f1, and i have the different version (the one with more f1's)

Back