MP3 Player help

• Thread starter gt4
  • 15 comments

gt4

ok well my Nomad is acting all screwy and i dont know where to look for help and when i try google all i get is places to buy one. so if anyone could tell me where i could maybe go to ask for help that would be great.

well it wont turn off, it wont play anything, it gets stuck on most of the menus, and it just in general wont do anything.

Sounds like it's freezing up. A lot of friends of mine have Nomads and ZenTouches, but only 1 of them ever had freezing problems. And it wasn't very often. I've never heard of anything like yours. Like Akira said, go to the Creative site. Ask/Check on the Forums, or email their technical support. Sounds like you might have treated it rough, but maybe not.

My friend tried re-formatting, but it didn't work with his. His still froze as normal.

But try here. Either post there, or just browse through to look for any problems.

Jimmy Enslashay
He doesn't want to buy a new one, he wants to learn how to fix his current problem.

I'm aware of that mate, but it seems from previous posts that you can't fix the problem, and I'm to lazy to bother, I'd just buy a new one! :lol:

You can call customer support at Nomad if all else fails, they'll walk you through all the options like reformatting, updating firmware, etc. My neighbor had to call several times for his first few defective ones. Luckily for him when Creative said they were bad he had the store extended warranty, so he took each one back in turn back and finally got a good one on the 3rd try. Seems like they have a knack for dying about 91 days after purchase:scared:

ok well i started to transfer all my songs and was going to reformat it but after i transfrred all my songs it starte working again.

gt4
ok well i started to transfer all my songs and was going to reformat it but after i transfrred all my songs it starte working again.

I like what you have as a location! :lol:

But truthfully? I'll take the Ningalloo Coast right here in good old Western Australia over Hawaii. Only 200km north of me, best beaches, white sand, VERY nice reef not far off the shore, great weather, great people, great food, great hotels. Either that or the Witsunday Islands up in Queensland. :)

Back