MPH '07 Show. CONTAINS SPOILERS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 38 comments
  • 2,271 views

Alex.

FEED ME PEOPLE
Premium
Messages
8,835
England
Northamptonshire
Messages
AlexGibbo27
http://www.mphshow.co.uk/
Live motoring theatre presented by the top gear crew.
MPH
IT'S BACK MPH Showtracker THE BEST EVENT IN THE MOTORING CALENDAR MPH Show

JEREMY CLARKSON, RICHARD HAMMOND AND JAMES MAY HOST THE

SPECTACULAR LIVE MOTORING THEATRE THE WORLD'S MOST DESIRABLE CARS

EXCLUSIVE UK CAR LAUNCHES THE VERY LATEST ACCESSORIES AND GADGETS

THERE IS ONLY ONE MPH MPH Show THERE IS ONLY ONE CAR HEAVEN
I'd post pictures but imageshack is being an idiot.

I remember Danny G going last year, anyone going this year?
 
This is kinda old news.....Any how, me and Tommi are going together to N.E.C, I've been for the last 3 years been great every time. This time we figured we better go "upper class" so we got the V.I.P tickets.

I'm especially looking forward to the DBS UK Premiere as well as some of the other cars.
 
VIP :o

Im only going for a silver pass :(

Whats special about VIP tickets?
 
VIP :o

Im only going for a silver pass :(

Whats special about VIP tickets?

Paddock tour, its only available with the VIP ones now it used to be with the Silver but not no more....:( Anyway V.I.P was only £100 for 3, which is reasonable really. Also V.I.P tickets get you a free drink on entry, (wine or soft drink). Plus we get the best seats in the house.

Anyway here is a current list of all the cars in the show (performance part).

MPH07
Just to whet your appetite, here's just some of what you'll find at MPH...

Autodelta Alfa Brera 3.2 J5 3.2 C
Autodelta Alfa Spider
Aquila Julietta
Ariel Atom
Ascari GT3*
Ascari KZ1
Aston Martin V8 Convertable (New)*
Aston Martin DBS (UK Premiere)
Bentely Mansory GT
Bentley Continental GT Speed (New)*
Bentely Continental GTC
Bugatti Veyron (TBC)
Cadillac Escalade
Cadillac SRX
Carver One
Citroen C4
Citroen C6
Citroen C Crosser
Citroen Grand C4 Picasso
Connaught Type - D GT Syracuse
Corvette Z06
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari F40
Ferrari F430
Ferrari F599
Ferrari Testarossa 250
Ferrari 430 GT2 Scuderia Ecosse
Ford GT
Ford Shelby GT 500
Gemballa GTR 650 EVO-R
Gumpert Apollo
Honda Civic Type R (New)
Hummer H2
Hummer H3
Invicta
Jaguar XF (UK Premiere)
Jaguar XKR
Jaguar XJR
Jaguar X-Type
Jaguar XJ220 S
Koenigsegg CCX*
Koenigsegg CC8S
Lamborghini Murcielago
Lamborghini Diablo GT
Lamborghini Gallardo
Lamborghini LP640 Roadster (New)
Land Rover Discovery TDV6 HSE
Land Rover Freelander 2 HST
Land Rover Range Rover Sport HST
Land Rover TDV8 Autobiography Range Rover
Lotus 211 (New)
Lotus Elise
Lotus Exige
Maybach 57
Mercedes SLR McLaren
Overfinch Sport
Pagani Zonda F Clubsport
Pagani Zonda C12S
Porsche Carrera GT
Rolls Royce Phantom
Saab 9-3 Turbo X (New)
Spyker C8 Spyder
Spyker Laviolette*
Vauxhall Corsa VXR
Vauxhall Astra VXR
Vauxhall VXR8
Vauxhall Vectra BTCC Simulator
Volvo XC60 Concept Car
Volvo C30
Volvo C40
Volvo V70 (New)
Volvo XC70 (New)
Weismann GT


* Earls Court, London only
 
NO CCX FOR NEC:(

Oh well, I've seen 2 before I wont miss it that much :)
 
NO CCX FOR NEC:(

Oh well, I've seen 2 before I wont miss it that much :)

I hate to say it but the cars often on these lists that are listed for so and so event turn up at the other event anyway.

What date are you going?
 
I think it's the friday night or saturday day. In 05 i thought carrera gt was white, turned out to be silver, I was mistaken by the lighting :(
 
I think it's the friday night or saturday day. In 05 i thought carrera gt was white, turned out to be silver, I was mistaken by the lighting :(

I'm going on the Saturday afternoon show.
 
Friday I think for me, also bringing mate mike (Only_In_F1).
 
Ow, I was hoping to see you! Anyway, seeming your getting to go before me make sure not to tell me anything that happens during the show!
 
I'll try my best :p
 
Wait so this is a car show? :odd: Is is going to be on tv?? Please say yes.
 
Wait so this is a car show? :odd: Is is going to be on tv?? Please say yes.

:lol: No, its a motoring show like Frankfurt (but on a way smaller scale), but it also has a live motoring theatre in which Hammond, Clarkson and May in that bit they go around do donuts stunts etc. Basically show off the cars full potential instead of just seeing them stand still.
 
not long to go. I have my friday tickets.
 
I have a gold ticket for the 4th November 07. Really looking forward to it now.
 
I've had my tickets for what seems like ages...
 
I was considering going to this for the first time this year, the last time I went to a motorshow was when it was in the old format in B'ham ages ago, then loads of manufacturers refused to bother and the whole thing was scraped. How does this compare, its not like a huge normal motorshow right? just afew select cars and the show?

Just trying to see what its like...

Robin
 
there are lots of cars I mean LOTS, and there a few pics from last year in my user gallery if you wanna take a look
 
:lol: No, its a motoring show like Frankfurt (but on a way smaller scale), but it also has a live motoring theatre in which Hammond, Clarkson and May in that bit they go around do donuts stunts etc. Basically show off the cars full potential instead of just seeing them stand still.

So like Goodwood only they do more than just drive straight... ? Will it be on tv at all?
 
there are adverts for it, but the actual shows are not televised
 
there are adverts for it, but the actual shows are not televised

Funnily enough I just saw an advert for it. Heres a taster of what was there back in MPH05. Video made by "Moi".

 
there are lots of cars I mean LOTS, and there a few pics from last year in my user gallery if you wanna take a look

Thanks :)

Robin
 
Can't wait until Sunday. I have the early showing at 11.00pm. It says that the DBS is getting it's UK premiere at the show. For those who were at the Ocho, we've already had it.
 
We certainly have :D

looks awesome with the black on blacks!
 
Went yesterday, t'was my first time and I loved it! Live show was great too, decided to make a video of the Cage of Death.

(Please excuse the language, it was the people sat next to us)


They went on to do 4(!!) bikes, but the camera decided I hadn't pressed the record button ¬_¬
 
Went there today.

Show was quite nice and some nice cars on display too.

An interesting car was a MR-S converted into a 360 modena.
It looks the same its scary:crazy:

Will try to post them pics later if i find the time
 
Went yesterday, t'was my first time and I loved it! Live show was great too, decided to make a video of the Cage of Death.

(Please excuse the language, it was the people sat next to us)


They went on to do 4(!!) bikes, but the camera decided I hadn't pressed the record button ¬_¬


please remove the video, or at least put a spoiler warning as we dont want to see what happens in the show if we havent been yet!
 
Ignore.

See the fantastic post below.
 
Back